Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone - been lurking a while now so thought I’d join.
Firstly I do think Freddy is absolutely stunning and it was her aesthetic that made me follow her channel, however recently her choice in clothing seems to be the same thing over and over.
I was looking forward to this Spring haul and seeing what was on offer but she literally shows the same outfits (short shorts, mini skirts and cropped tops). I would love to see some knee length dresses or something that is a bit more suitable for a professional environment... not to mention something more comfortable than cropped tops and shorts that look like they would ride up from any movement!

Reactions: 12
Gee I wonder why her acting career never took off 😅 she acts so false in her stories. She really wants to put out the image “feel so sorry for me, I’m such a hard worker”
She is 27 this year but acts and dresses like she’s 13 it’s nauseating and not female empowerment at all, the constant infantilisation of oneself. Act your age, dress your age darling! It makes you look backward

Reactions: 12
I’m 25 and my friends and I joke about how old we are and the wrinkles we’re getting, I wonder if she’s actually terrified of getting old so still dresses like a 21 year old?

For someone that likes to be classy it’s strange she pairs a super crop top with a mini skirt, it just looks a bit too juvenile past the age of 19/20

Reactions: 13
If the trousers had actually fit her she would’ve looked fab in them. Far more flattering than the bum crack length shorts and skirts tbh. I don’t think there is anything classy, girly, or feminine about this style anymore. She is just dressing like a child who got into Mummy’s closet.

None of her outfits are practical. All of her outfits are just to post a picture and then sell to depop. I think she has a lovely figure she just needs to size up. I don’t think she too old for mini skirts but I feel there is a time and a place for a mini skirt, like to go out for drinks.

Reactions: 14
We even have to stare at her tracksuit pants pulled all the way up her arse crack when she’s working on the house. Just pull them down a centimetre.. just a tiiiiny bit please. Surely the wedgies aren’t comfortable when you’re play pretending house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah the Same old outfits are so boring. How do you make a living from just recycling the same stuff over and over. Every haul is basically the same. She’s not gonna add in any clothes that would be work appropriate because she has never had a regular office job she just sits in her room all day. She is so out of touch with reality

I recently found this girl on Instagram called yasmin Robert who reminds me of Freddy but she actually wears different colours and styles

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just watched her Zara haul and I think I'm done, there's absolutely no sense in watching her repeat the same unwearable tiny outfits again and again. She's stuck in this baby girl aesthetic and personality that has absolutely no dimension.

Reactions: 10
I just watched her Zara haul and I think I'm done, there's absolutely no sense in watching her repeat the same unwearable tiny outfits again and again. She's stuck in this baby girl aesthetic and personality that has absolutely no dimension.
'Unwearable' is absolutely spot on. When she was saying about worrying about someone looking up your skirt when you're walking up the stairs I was thinking yep, that's why people don't wear skirts that short. I agree with a comment earlier that there's a time and place for skirts that short - I'm not anti short skirt on the whole or anything - but she tries to frame these outfits as something you could just wear out and about for the day, when they aren't at all!

Reactions: 10
this years haul week hit me that there is truly no point. it is all very predictable, sooner or later people will catch on and give up viewing them. I noticed that even though grace foley loves pink just as much she still has a versatile style and its a lot more mature even though she’s much younger.. not sure if you guys watch dynasty but her style reminds me a lot of fallon carrington and grace herself is like a cher horowitz (has the kind personality too lol) I really hate to compare women but I’m just trying to show examples of the different styles

Attachments

• Heart
this years haul week hit me that there is truly no point. it is all very predictable, sooner or later people will catch on and give up viewing them. I noticed that even though grace foley loves pink just as much she still has a versatile style and its a lot more mature even though she’s much younger.. not sure if you guys watch dynasty but her style reminds me a lot of fallon carrington and grace herself is like a cher horowitz (has the kind personality too lol) I really hate to compare women but I’m just trying to show examples of the different styles
100% agree, I’ve been saying this for ages. Grace has a beautiful actual sense of fashion, she doesn’t just thrown everything white and pink and calls it a haul that everyone wants to “plagiarize”. She’s very creative and mixes and matches while at the same time watching tons of movies/pictures for inspiration (and also mixing different fashion decades! I love how she does lots of 60s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s!) I think Grace will turn into some amazing fashion blogger, she’s literally so super young she’ll just continue thriving, while mean spirited Freddy a.k.a Regina George’s MOM will just try to gatekeep anyone who dares share a tiny bit of style with her 😄

To be fair I do believe this was the most decent haul of the week to date. At least the outfits don't look tacky and cheap but then & other stories is a more expensive brand than the normal high street brand. I am curious if she still has a brand deal with Topshop since now it's ASOS owned. If not I doubt she'll bother promoting it.
Very interesting!! Ya I can’t see her doing a topshop haul

What I find ironic about Freddy is how she preaches on class, etiquette and style (much like her beige horsey friend in Warwickshire than the Cotswolds) yet dresses like a complete tart. Too short, too tight, complete impractical for actual real life and denigrates her than makes her look sophisticated and the influencer she is trying to be. For the love of G-d she needs to stop saying the words “literally” and “just” every 5 seconds. It’s infantile and lazy

Reactions: 20
I just finished watching her H&M+Mango haul and it is hands down the best haul this week (so far). I almost wanted to skip watching it cos her previous hauls this week has been a major flop for me personally but I decided to watch it since I was on YT anyway. She got the right sizes for herself for once, and the outfits she chose were more age appropriate. I would actually be more enthusiastic about her hauls if she were to choose more similar outfits to this haul. I liked all the outfits she chose but my favourite was the second last outfit (the Mamma Mia inspired one). But of course she said that it looked better with the top cropped sigh. And I lowkey got offended when she said tucking your hands into the pockets of your dress makes you look like a cowgirl. Pockets in dresses are actually functional, Freddy! I think the first dress from H&M was from last year though, I think I saw it in stores then.

Reactions: 6
Haul #4 reaction for the kids in the sweatshops who made the clothes happen (I'm sorry, that's dark and yet accurate)

Mango and H&M here we go. I wonder how flammable this will be

Pre-intro: hairband, indignance and a green jumpsuit. What does she have against cowgirls? Is it the fact that they have marketable skills?

Intro: another skirt and crop top combo. The beige and white and textures and buttons are somehow all neutral and yet too much

Outfit #1 - floral dress: fits on the bottom but not the top. Midi looks a little nicer. HOW DO YOU SEE ZIMMERMANN IN THIS STRAPPY DRESS? I have Zimmermann in my wardrobe and I am nooooot feeling it. Although I am not a massive fan of a strappy dress as I have boobs. Lol at classic and timeless.

Outfit #2 - blouse with uniform cut outs and balloon sleeves with the broderie shorts: the blouse would be worn loose over very skinny jeans, but this would not suit a 🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐 which is why Freddy doesn't like it. I could see it really working on someone very tall with long skinny legs though. When she's tied it in a knot it just looks bulky and uncomfortable. Broderie shorts are meh and still too high on her body. Tess bag is pretty and the rope bag looks super dull.

Outfit #3 - midi gingham green dress: This just hangs but could be cool with trainers. She dislikes pockets because she doesn't understand them because she is an impractical person. I personally always use my pockets in dresses but I have the figure for it haha

Outfit #4 - straight white high waist cropped jeans: I can see a camel toe as she has made another empire waistline. Top would be nicer if it wasn't so baggy.

Outfit #5 - beige wrap dress: ewwww flammable polyester. If she says luxurious/high end/expensive, I might need to lobotomize her, it's gone too far. She's said expensive, say goodbye to your frontal lobe.

Outfit #6 - white peplum top and flammable polyester skirt: the top suits her, but should be worn with trousers. And she has now ruined it by making it into a crop top. Skirt looks like paper tbf

Outfit #7 - short pink dress: puff sleeves work for her, a little different but in her comfort zone. I see this on her depop.

Outfit #8 - cream jumpsuit: not completely hideous, which is praise at this point

Reactions: 5
Take a shot every time she says “give me shape” and “pistachio Ladurée green”

• Haha
I found this IG store a while ago and one of the models is so similar to Freddy, even her fringe. I think this style would actually look so good on her!

All so classy and parisian chic but more sophisticated. I mean I kinda understand her because I'll be 30 this year and I also refuse to wear anything midi length because I feel like it ages me for 20 years haha, so it's either short shorts or long pants, but at least I wear pants during winter. I don't think she's too old for mini skirts (or for crop tops), her only problem is that she's limited to only that and it's a shame.

Reactions: 7
I found this IG store a while ago and one of the models is so similar to Freddy, even her fringe. I think this style would actually look so good on her!

All so classy and parisian chic but more sophisticated. I mean I kinda understand her because I'll be 30 this year and I also refuse to wear anything midi length because I feel like it ages me for 20 years haha, so it's either short shorts or long pants, but at least I wear pants during winter. I don't think she's too old for mini skirts (or for crop tops), her only problem is that she's limited to only that and it's a shame.
Yes the outfits are so nice. Freddy is just gonna be stuck doing the same predictable stuff while girls younger her than her will gain more followers because they are versatile. Can you imagine Freddy in a RED dress I cannot hahaha

Reactions: 5
I actually despair at her fashion choices. She looks so much better in a longer length dress and jeans! Makes her look so much classier and put together and flatters her figure much more . Her obsession with shorts that she yanks all the way up to her boobs just always makes her look like she’s wearing a giant nappy! Then she pairs it with a crop top and calls it classy and elegant 🧐 don’t think so!
What irked me about the H&M video is when she’s wearing the green gingham dress she says it’s what cool people will wear, not her. Then says “well I’m cool in my own way but I’m talking about those mainstream cool people.” As though she’s better than people who like ‘mainstream’ things. Freddy you’re as basic as they come! Wearing white shorts and a pink crop top doesn’t make you unique, it makes you look like a toddler. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.