Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are all her outfits so skimpy? For someone who is "cLAsSyyyy" most of her outfits are so ill-fitting.
I mean some outfits are stunning but I just feel she isn't very comfortable with her body and her height.
I remember her posting something about someone saying that the doors in her flat were small, and she was like they're not small and i'm tall but not THAT tall.
Personally, I do not think she's that comfortable with her figure.

Reactions: 16
She’s made a TikTok which looks like the biggest ad for Depop, where she shows items she’s bought on Depop. And then shoes the items she’s bought with the money she’s made on Depop.

Reactions: 4
Maybe already posted and I missed it but this sponsored ad came up on TikTok where she’s shilling sharps wardrobes - this is such a random brand deal for a young influencer with her demo and usp - maybe they pay a lot ?
Maybe they are the ones who gifted her the free wardrobe or will be installing the new one?

Reactions: 8
Maybe they are the ones who gifted her the free wardrobe or will be installing the new one?
that little former office with new sharps wardrobe for her many pink ugly handbags, when she has a massive empty filming room. Freddy you are going to regret turning itinto a dressing room, just leave it alone woman, think of stuff before you go there,

Maybe already posted and I missed it but this sponsored ad came up on TikTok where she’s shilling sharps wardrobes - this is such a random brand deal for a young influencer with her demo and usp - maybe they pay a lot ?
I know they made the wardrobe for her old bedroom. I guess they decided to collaborate with her again?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 517428
WTF is this monstrosity? When I was little I draped sheets and towels over myself and pretended I was a princess wearing a gown. I didn't expect them to make a dress from that and then sell it to 30 year olds :LOL: :oops:
Super unpopular opinion but I actually liked this dress lol! It looks like my pillowcase, however 🤣 I'm just a sucker for frills and anything pink. Also, I would actually wear this dress out 👀 She looks good in lilac too! I wish she would branch out and wear lilac, but the only bright colour that she would consider wearing now is pistachio green. I wasn't a big fan of her other picks; I can already imagine her saying "I just got swept up in the moment/I have nowhere to wear this to/I just have too many other nice clothes that I prefer wearing/My wardrobe is absolutely bursting/Fashion is my job and I receive a lot of clothes as a result of it, therefore I need to clear out my wardrobe regularly eventhough it absolutely kills me to" in her next declutter no matter how 'perfect' she says the clothes are. Watch her get rid of most of the items she keeps from this haul in her next declutter. I'm just taking anything she says with a grain of salt at this point.

And the Zimmermann shorts makes another appearance. I feel like tossing it into the fire cos it doesn't do her figure any justice at all. She's still standing with her legs so far apart like she's airing her crotch.

Attachments

• Haha
I think it’s an old video but the company still using it as she looks waaaay younger than now and she don’t have the fringe or just the fringe left overs ;D

Super unpopular opinion but I actually liked this dress lol! It looks like my pillowcase, however 🤣 I'm just a sucker for frills and anything pink. Also, I would actually wear this dress out 👀 She looks good in lilac too! I wish she would branch out and wear lilac, but the only bright colour that she would consider wearing now is pistachio green. I wasn't a big fan of her other picks; I can already imagine her saying "I just got swept up in the moment/I have nowhere to wear this to/I just have too many other nice clothes that I prefer wearing/My wardrobe is absolutely bursting/Fashion is my job and I receive a lot of clothes as a result of it, therefore I need to clear out my wardrobe regularly eventhough it absolutely kills me to" in her next declutter no matter how 'perfect' she says the clothes are. Watch her get rid of most of the items she keeps from this haul in her next declutter. I'm just taking anything she says with a grain of salt at this point.

And the Zimmermann shorts makes another appearance. I feel like tossing it into the fire cos it doesn't do her figure any justice at all. She's still standing with her legs so far apart like she's airing her crotch.
Yessss I HATE it when she stands like this all the time, I don’t know why it bugs me so much. I also think she’s walks like a trucker but that’s maybe just too personal.. she can’t really help that, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yessss I HATE it when she stands like this all the time, I don’t know why it bugs me so much. I also think she’s walks like a trucker but that’s maybe just too personal.. she can’t really help that, haha.
Haha the walking like a trucker is a first! I think she stands like that to show that she has a thigh gap but it seriously annoys me so much 🤣 Its okay to not have a thigh gap. Thigh gaps are more prominent in those with wider hips, it doesn't have to do with your weight :( I hope no one comes at me for this but I've always thought that her standing in that pose looks like she has rickets.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 517428
WTF is this monstrosity? When I was little I draped sheets and towels over myself and pretended I was a princess wearing a gown. I didn't expect them to make a dress from that and then sell it to 30 year olds :LOL: :oops:
I like this dress for an 80s themed costume party, or if I wanted to dress as a "tacky prom dress girl" for Halloween. Would look amazing with a big, teased up, curly perm wig. No one should be wearing that dress in any other scenario though, lol.

The first dress (pink floral) from the ASOS haul was very pretty. If it was knee length, I'd buy it for myself.

Reactions: 3
& Other Stories haul reaction because I'm a people pleaser

Intro: something is off about her face. Her right eye looks like it's squinting? I would wear the top but styled with one of my vintage leather jackets and not those shorts, which are just meh, but at least the cut camouflages the 🐫 👣 but the hooking up to Empire waistline defeats the purpose of the crop top

Outfit #1 - white top and trousers with shoulder bag: the off white shades clash, somehow. Again with the empire waist and camel toe with a now pointless crop top. Chic, luxurious and expensive are her adjectives of choice for this video. The puff sleeve top suits her, but this outfit would look better if not clashing waistlines and white shades.

Outfit #2 - white top and white skirt: I like the top, but this would look much cooler with jeans. I feel like the skirt needs to be slightly lower on her. She has compared the top to Brigitte Bardot

Outfit #3 - yellow top and trousers: The tie is in precisely the wrong place and I can see her bra. It's not her style at all and I'm not surprised she isn't keeping it. I'm also watching on 2x speed.

Outfit #4 - white dress: cutesy, a little too young (and short) and not structured. The puffy sleeves suit her, but it just hangs and it's a very meh dress. It just reminds me of a short muumuu dress

Outfit #5 - knitted top and skirt with slit: I like the skirt, but it's too small which is why it will be feeling restrictive. I also like the top and the shout-out to Onyi, but not with the skirt. A pair of jeans or a maxi would be much better with the skirt

Outfit #6 - white midi dress: this is the best outfit so far. I would be curious to see how she wore it out though - and where! Oh god, the hat makes her look like Little No Peep (typo, but it's appropriate)

Outfit #7 - knitted vest and camel toe trousers: the trousers are fitted around the waist and crotch. She has added a pink jacket which is "literally perfection" even though it's very boxy. Fair enough...

Gee I wonder why her acting career never took off 😅 she acts so false in her stories. She really wants to put out the image “feel so sorry for me, I’m such a hard worker”
As someone who enjoys her content it’s a shame that this story makes it seem like it’s such an inconvenience filming videos for her viewers 🙃

Reactions: 11
To be fair I do believe this was the most decent haul of the week to date. At least the outfits don't look tacky and cheap but then & other stories is a more expensive brand than the normal high street brand. I am curious if she still has a brand deal with Topshop since now it's ASOS owned. If not I doubt she'll bother promoting it.

Reactions: 3
& Other Stories haul reaction because I'm a people pleaser

Intro: something is off about her face. Her right eye looks like it's squinting? I would wear the top but styled with one of my vintage leather jackets and not those shorts, which are just meh, but at least the cut camouflages the 🐫 👣 but the hooking up to Empire waistline defeats the purpose of the crop top

Outfit #1 - white top and trousers with shoulder bag: the off white shades clash, somehow. Again with the empire waist and camel toe with a now pointless crop top. Chic, luxurious and expensive are her adjectives of choice for this video. The puff sleeve top suits her, but this outfit would look better if not clashing waistlines and white shades.

Outfit #2 - white top and white skirt: I like the top, but this would look much cooler with jeans. I feel like the skirt needs to be slightly lower on her. She has compared the top to Brigitte Bardot

Outfit #3 - yellow top and trousers: The tie is in precisely the wrong place and I can see her bra. It's not her style at all and I'm not surprised she isn't keeping it. I'm also watching on 2x speed.

Outfit #4 - white dress: cutesy, a little too young (and short) and not structured. The puffy sleeves suit her, but it just hangs and it's a very meh dress. It just reminds me of a short muumuu dress

Outfit #5 - knitted top and skirt with slit: I like the skirt, but it's too small which is why it will be feeling restrictive. I also like the top and the shout-out to Onyi, but not with the skirt. A pair of jeans or a maxi would be much better with the skirt

Outfit #6 - white midi dress: this is the best outfit so far. I would be curious to see how she wore it out though - and where! Oh god, the hat makes her look like Little No Peep (typo, but it's appropriate)

Outfit #7 - knitted vest and camel toe trousers: the trousers are fitted around the waist and crotch. She has added a pink jacket which is "literally perfection" even though it's very boxy. Fair enough...
Is that a camel toe? Omg girl at this point I don’t know why she doesn’t just size up 😩... so much for being super classy and put together

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
this haul week could easily be the most boring she’s ever done tbh, I really don’t get it why she needs to have 75 versions of the same miniskirt/shorts/top... if you call yourself a fashion influencer try different patterns/shapes ffs! she can afford to go out of her comfort zone a little bit.
also, I cannot fathom how her summer wardrobe is mostly made of pale pink/white clothes, I have a classy/preppy style too, but living a normal life I’d probably stain a total white outfit in less than ten minutes after leaving the house 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.