Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah this made me laugh so much! Is just soooo true!... I don’t think she’s very self aware but she truly looks very toddlerish she reminds me of something out of this picture 👇🏼
(Unseen pictures of Freddy wearing a pink shirt and her Zimmerman shorts)
So true, the Zimmerman shorts remind me of some kind of adult nappy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Final haul - A&F

Outfit #1 - floral dress: this suits her quite well I think, with the puff sleeves. I don't think it's necessarily too young on her & the neckline emphasises the chest area while adding body to it and creating more of a shape, which balances the silhouette when combined with the puffed off the shoulder sleeves

Outfit #2 - lemon co ord: i like the pieces individually, maybe the skirt should sit slightly lower? Or otherwise have the fabric tucked in because not everything needs to be a crop top

Outfit #3 - pink midi body on: this is actually something a little bit different, suits her quite well imo in terms of personality and it definitely isn't too young while still being her pink Princess self

Outfit #4 - zIMMermAn sHOrtS and a needless green crop top: 🤢🤮 and you were doing so well

Outfit #5 - Mini fitted floral sundress with wrap skirt: this looks great on her. Playful and youthful, but I don't think it's too young - I could see people I know wearing this on the weekend and it suits her very well. Speaking as someone who's a busty size 8, I can't wear a dress like this as it's uncomfortable and it emphasises my shoulders. This dress on Freddy actually illustrates really well how being pear shaped works in her favour (wow, how offensive)

Outfit #6 - peach patterned two piece: I would prefer this as a dress, with a lower waistline or with maybe a peplum on the top. This does look too young and something I would have worn at 19/20. I think the crop top could be worn well with contrasting trousers/jeans or a longer skirt, with a blazer or jacket to cover up and that would look less young and much cooler. Why are you squealing. She also has the exact same two piece, which she isn't going to try on as it's the same. It remains to be seen if it will ever be worn before inevitably being sold on depop

Reactions: 9
OT but why does she have a million subs but is only hitting ~150k views per video? Is this normal?

Reactions: 4
Heya gal your not alone. I gained a lot of weight recently going from a size 10 to a size 12-14
I still felt like tit watching Freddys videos at my slimmest
It’s a shame I feel there is a lack of videos doings hauls for girly clothes who are above a size 10
Also there is noting wrong with being a size 14 💕 weight loss is a journey and it’s so important to love yourself each stage of the journey 😊
Also about commenting on posts that are bit too harsh, we are also allowed to comment our opinions. That’s why I post here to get others thoughts and opinions 😊
Bless you thank you, she’s honestly got an incredible figure the things I would do for that 😂 I don’t think anyone’s been harsh just truthful. It’s a shame really as I do like some of the clothes and things in her hauls which is why I watch her but her attitude of late is offputting and it’s nice to know others think the same xx

Reactions: 4
She has honestly become a caricature of herself. I used to like stuff she’d show, but every thing is just blah blah blah now. Literally (har har) the same thing over and over again. No originality or creativity.

Also girlfriend needs to learn the definition of classy.... just because you Freddy like it, doesn’t automatically make it classy. I think she means girly or feminine when she says classy. But classy and girly are not synonymous.....

Reactions: 15
God it’s making me so cross that she’s raking it in this way... she literally is earning money through people clicking through to buy items... that she doesn’t even own herself?!?! (she admits she sends most back) This industry is f’d.

Reactions: 8
One thing that really frustrated me about her hauls was that she kept saying ‘it emphasises the waist too much’ or ‘it gives my waist much better shape’. Like just size up then.

It’s also quite funny how she didn’t go a Topshop haul this year now that they are owned by ASOS. LOL I thought she was obsessed with Topshop!

• Haha
OT but why does she have a million subs but is only hitting ~150k views per video? Is this normal?
Lady Colin Campbell gets more views with 85k subs ..Katie price gets over double views 300k . Makes you wonder about her subs ....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If the trousers had actually fit her she would’ve looked fab in them. Far more flattering than the bum crack length shorts and skirts tbh. I don’t think there is anything classy, girly, or feminine about this style anymore. She is just dressing like a child who got into Mummy’s closet.
Long time lurker and even longer time watcher of her channel because I used to find quite a few things that I liked in her hauls even though I have always had to dig a bit through them because I’m absolutely not her size nor her body shape... for the first time ever I haven’t seen a single thing I liked/would have bought/worn except for the white pants in the & Other Stories video (mind you, pants, not awfully clingy leggings) which I coincidentally already have. In the right size they are really really nice, look good and fit well even someone who’s not a “size eight” and “perfect hourglass”

• Heart
What does this mean?
She used to ALWAYS feature Topshop because she was sponsored by them and they gave her free clothes. However Topshop is now owned by ASOS and I am assuming she is no longer sponsored by them since they're now an ASOS owned brand.

I noticed she also didn't feature River Island - so I am guessing they didn't sponsor her either and that is the true reason why her haul week is 5 days rather than 7 because she didn't get sponsored by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She used to ALWAYS feature Topshop because she was sponsored by them and they gave her free clothes. However Topshop is now owned by ASOS and I am assuming she is no longer sponsored by them since they're now an ASOS owned brand.

I noticed she also didn't feature River Island - so I am guessing they didn't sponsor her either and that is the true reason why her haul week is 5 days rather than 7 because she didn't get sponsored by them.
Oh, thank you for the clarification! And yes, she said she only did 5 days of haul week this time round cos she has a lot going on with the flat but YouTube is her job and I don't see why she needs to be rushing the works on her flat. She can still stay at her parents' if any delays happen anyway?

Reactions: 10
I’m a slim pear shape and it has taken me years to accept I’m an 8 on top and 10 bottom I struggled with body image for years but just got to remember it’s only a bloody number

Reactions: 9
I was left thinking... people like Freddy are exactly the reason why other women’s shapes like “pears” feel ashamed of their body's. When she was called by her subs about not being an hourglass, but a pear she literally took it as an insult, where there is non. All shapes are truly beautiful. What I despise the most about Freddy is that better than others attitude and she shows it off even by calling her body an hourglass (like of course, is the most “desirable” shape so OF COURSE she is). But this girl for being a fashion blogger, someone who tries clothes on her body for a living sure isn’t very self aware. Watching her haul yesterday and so clearly seeing her pear shaped body I was like COME ONE HOW CANT SHE SEE IT 😵😵😵.
Like of course she doesn’t like pockets on dresses, same as a girl with broader shoulders wouldn’t like bell/puffy sleeves or anything that make her look broader.
I attach a picture of Freddy and Shakira, who as most latinas does have an hourglass body (but a very slim one with not super big breast or hips in comparison to other Latinas like Jlo or Sofia Vergara)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was left thinking... people like Freddy are exactly the reason why other women’s shapes like “pears” feel ashamed of their body's. When she was called by her subs about not being an hourglass, but a pear she literally took it as an insult, where there is non. All shapes are truly beautiful. What I despise the most about Freddy is that better than others attitude and she shows it off even by calling her body an hourglass (like of course, is the most “desirable” shape so OF COURSE she is). But this girl for being a fashion blogger, someone who tries clothes on her body for a living sure isn’t very self aware. Watching her haul yesterday and so clearly seeing her pear shaped body I was like COME ONE HOW CANT SHE SEE IT 😵😵😵.
Like of course she doesn’t like pockets on dresses, same as a girl with broader shoulders wouldn’t like bell/puffy sleeves or anything that make her look broader.
I attach a picture of Freddy and Shakira, who as most latinas does have an hourglass body (but a very slim one with not super big breast or hips in comparison to other Latinas like Jlo or Sofia Vergara)
Louder for the people at the back!

And yes, as someone with an athletic body type, I can tell you that puffy sleeves do me no favours! But the beauty of fashion is that there are plenty of styles which suit the variety of different body shapes and sizes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she’s so offended by being pear shaped either. She has an amazing body! I would kill to look like her 🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
I was left thinking... people like Freddy are exactly the reason why other women’s shapes like “pears” feel ashamed of their body's. When she was called by her subs about not being an hourglass, but a pear she literally took it as an insult, where there is non. All shapes are truly beautiful.
The funniest thing she's ever done IMO was when she replied to someone saying she's a pear with her measurements and saying 'you don't know, you haven't seen me naked' 🤣 girl we can see your shape in a bodycon dress that clings to your shape...you are a small pear.
I think perhaps she thought/was an hourglass when she was younger; as you get older, your weight can distribute differently etc. But she doesn't now, and I don't see the point in denying it. Like you say, being so defensive about it suggests there's something wrong with it. I'm pretty sure pear is the most common shape and also the healthiest because there's less fat around the waist? Anyway, I like it 🤷‍♀️ being an hourglass looks like it would be a nightmare to dress for.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think pear shaped bodies are lovely freddy however is not an hourglass i am and have figure similar shaped to Kate Winslet .

Reactions: 6
Freddys body shape. A slim pear and nothing wrong with that. If anything I think it’s something afew slim, athletic people are now.
move taken up cycling and have gone from being a size 6/8 on the legs to a 8/10 from muscle building. I think she could use the fact she has grown and changed to a style advantage and embrace it for her young audience

attached is also a slim hour glass (blue jeans) and a slim pear.She hasn’t got a large enough bust to be your glass and that isn’t a bad thing. If anything I think it would look tacky and pervey for her feminine style if she did have a large bust
.(not to dis respect anyone)

Attachments

Freddys body shape. A slim pear and nothing wrong with that. If anything I think it’s something afew slim, athletic people are now.
move taken up cycling and have gone from being a size 6/8 on the legs to a 8/10 from muscle building. I think she could use the fact she has grown and changed to a style advantage and embrace it for her young audience

attached is also a slim hour glass (blue jeans) and a slim pear.She hasn’t got a large enough bust to be your glass and that isn’t a bad thing. If anything I think it would look tacky and pervey for her feminine style if she did have a large bust
.(not to dis respect anyone)
She’s lucky to be pear shaped, I’m tall gangling and a column body shape and I’m 6ft 4inches thought I was 3 but no recently measured to 6ft 4. My hair went white at 29 and I look very androgynous which I quite like. Freddy is lucky she has nice hair, nice body shape which is convenient to dress for. She’s not very tall comparatively to the national average but only claims she is for some strange reason. Compared to me she’s little but most would be. She thinks being an hourglass is the epitome of what she thinks is womanhood. Womanhood comes in various forms and people she’s too defining of that subject which could land her into very hot water in terms of discrimination which it is tantamount to at times by her statements. We live in very sensitive times, for a reason. She needs to drop the girly girl term as that is offensive to some and it’s too defining. She can be very narrow minded to her detriment and cancel culture can happen for less than that. As she does read this it’s food for thought which no doubt she’ll ignore as she’s too good for good advice. She’s better than everybody and goes to great pains to tell the world, in a variety of ignorant ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.