Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to ALWAYS feature Topshop because she was sponsored by them and they gave her free clothes. However Topshop is now owned by ASOS and I am assuming she is no longer sponsored by them since they're now an ASOS owned brand.

I noticed she also didn't feature River Island - so I am guessing they didn't sponsor her either and that is the true reason why her haul week is 5 days rather than 7 because she didn't get sponsored by them.
Does anyone know why she never speaks of Ted Baker anymore? She used to love that brand...

She’s not very tall comparatively to the national average but only claims she is for some strange reason.
I never understood that either. I'm her height and I don't think that is tall at all. I figured she meant she is tall according to UK standards? I don't know...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is she behaving like she’s a member of the royal family and knew Prince Philip personally? All just seems attention seeking to me.

In light of today’s sad news Freddy goes over the top in her tribute to His Royal Highness. It’s quite nauseating actually. Heartbroken is over a close relative, a friend or at least somebody one personally knew. His Royal Highness never wore pink tartan that was actually made in honour of his late daughter in law and Freddy publicised it was in honour of Diana, Princess of Wales. Even so far to do a photo shoot of her in Scotland modelling it some years ago posted on Instagram.

His Royal Highness was Greek by birth, Danish and German by ancestry. Yes he was the Duke of Edinburgh, but he didn’t wear pink tartan nor met Ms Cousin-Brown. If they had met no doubt she’d be even worse. There’s writing respectful tributes and then there is being too much and over personalising and using it as an excuse for more Instagram engagement over wearing a kilt to commentate him, that is irrelevant to say the least. The only relevancy to it is that she modelled it in Edinburgh. I would understand if she had undertook engagements whereby she met His Royal Highness or undertook the wonderful Duke of Edinburgh award but no she thinks her wearing a kilt dedicatedly made to Diana bought in Edinburgh relates to him and worse she thinks it is appropriate and a fine example of honouring somebody. The mind boggles at what goes on between her ears.

Attached is examples of this rather phoney and inappropriate tribute in my opinion. It is the sort of thing a little girl would say. Freddy is not a little girl, she is 27 this year and her choices, phrasing and reactions to things doesn’t reflect that. Redacted is images she posted of him and Her Majesty but the choice phrasing she foolishly posted. Out of the respect to the day and most importantly Her Majesty, I’ll leave it at that. I will say that Josephine’s tribute was a lot more respectful, appropriate and mature. Josephine’s tribute is how it should be done. Keep it brief, sober and warm but never too familiar or over emotional toward somebody you’ve never met or related to.
She’a an idiot
One thing that really frustrated me about her hauls was that she kept saying ‘it emphasises the waist too much’ or ‘it gives my waist much better shape’. Like just size up then.

It’s also quite funny how she didn’t go a Topshop haul this year now that they are owned by ASOS. LOL I thought she was obsessed with Topshop!
She’s not getting paid by topshop anymore so she’s binned them off. Someone else made a comment earlier saying this industry is completely f*d and it really is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s lucky to be pear shaped, I’m tall gangling and a column body shape and I’m 6ft 4inches thought I was 3 but no recently measured to 6ft 4. My hair went white at 29 and I look very androgynous which I quite like. Freddy is lucky she has nice hair, nice body shape which is convenient to dress for. She’s not very tall comparatively to the national average but only claims she is for some strange reason. Compared to me she’s little but most would be. She thinks being an hourglass is the epitome of what she thinks is womanhood. Womanhood comes in various forms and people she’s too defining of that subject which could land her into very hot water in terms of discrimination which it is tantamount to at times by her statements. We live in very sensitive times, for a reason. She needs to drop the girly girl term as that is offensive to some and it’s too defining. She can be very narrow minded to her detriment and cancel culture can happen for less than that. As she does read this it’s food for thought which no doubt she’ll ignore as she’s too good for good advice. She’s better than everybody and goes to great pains to tell the world, in a variety of ignorant ways.
Oh I'm imagining Tilda Swinton reading this 😍

Why is she behaving like she’s a member of the royal family and knew Prince Philip personally? All just seems attention seeking to me.
I follow/am acquainted with some minor royals and their social media tributes have been minimal because, I get the sense, Prince Philip was quite a reserved man when it came to displays if emotion. There's a difference between deference and pure sycophancy

To be fair she is tall for the UK, I’m pretty sure the average woman here is 5’5 so at 5’8 she is closer to the average height for a UK man (5’10)

Reactions: 4

I follow/am acquainted with some minor royals and their social media tributes have been minimal because, I get the sense, Prince Philip was quite a reserved man when it came to displays if emotion. There's a difference between deference and pure sycophancy
Tilda Swinton .... I wish! No more like a cross between Nico from the Velvet Underground and Mick Fleetwood (height wise) in black and white.

Freddy’s over emotional and creepy mourning towards somebody she never met or had any affiliation with reaches new heights. She’s wearing the Scottish hat too. Darling he was Duke of Edinburgh only by title given by marriage. He was Greek by birth, Danish and German by ancestry. Would be more fitting if you had to raid the dressing up box if you wore a dirndl and offered Danish butter biscuits but no you’re too thick and infantile to realise that titles often have no bearing whatsoever on ancestry just by the availability of whatever title is dispensed to that individual. No wonder she didn’t make it beyond Sixth Form. Oy gevalt! 🤣😂🤣😂

On a serious note knowing what His Royal Highness was like, having met him five times. My dear departed Mother in law was related to him through his mother’s father’s line. I first met him at the Buckingham Palace garden party, two via my husband’s cousin’s charity whom are notable aristocrats in the UK and two other times at a private function hosted by mutual friends. My married title wasn’t Mrs either. Don’t go going pistachio green now Freddy! His Royal Highness did not suffer fools and had no compunction to tell you so too. He would have laughed you out of the room in a heartbeat. What a bloody fool as he would say and did say to journalists, party guests, dignitaries and even his own wife. If that Scottish hat fits in her case.

The fact she hadn’t respected the Royal Family’s wishes of staying away to protect others and their privacy speaks volumes. His Royal Hoghness clearly stipulated NO FUSS. Respect his wishes little girl!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tilda Swinton .... I wish! No more like a cross between Nico from the Velvet Underground and Mick Fleetwood (height wise) in black and white.

Freddy’s over emotional and creepy mourning towards somebody she never met or had any affiliation with reaches new heights. She’s wearing the Scottish hat too. Darling he was Duke of Edinburgh only by title given by marriage. He was Greek by birth, Danish and German by ancestry. Would be more fitting if you had to raid the dressing up box if you wore a dirndl and offered Danish butter biscuits but no you’re too thick and infantile to realise that titles often have no bearing whatsoever on ancestry just by the availability of whatever title is dispensed to that individual. No wonder she didn’t make it beyond Sixth Form. Oy gevalt! 🤣😂🤣😂

On a serious note knowing what His Royal Highness was like, having met him five times. My dear departed Mother in law was related to him through his mother’s father’s line. I first met him at the Buckingham Palace garden party, two via my husband’s cousin’s charity whom are notable aristocrats in the UK and two other times at a private function hosted by mutual friends. My married title wasn’t Mrs either. Don’t go going pistachio green now Freddy! His Royal Highness did not suffer fools and had no compunction to tell you so too. He would have laughed you out of the room in a heartbeat. What a bloody fool as he would say and did say to journalists, party guests, dignitaries and even his own wife. If that Scottish hat fits in her case.

The fact she hadn’t respected the Royal Family’s wishes of staying away to protect others and their privacy speaks volumes. His Royal Hoghness clearly stipulated NO FUSS. Respect his wishes little girl!
Quite. I had thought that yesterday's sycophancy was as far as it had gone, but going against government warnings is bad. Going against the wishes of the family of the deceased so that she can post a video to her instagram is utterly deplorable. Certainly, the extended family members I know have not ventured to the crowded areas; they want sobriety, not a circus.

And while I did not know the Duke of Edinburgh personally, I know plenty of people who did, who are themselves in mourning but who also take comfort in a life well lived by a man who truly understood duty. For those family friends who were close to him, I think there is a sense of mourning for the era of monarchy and deference which the Duke of Edinburgh served. For his flaws, I do admire him for the part he played modernising the monarchy and thus averting a constitutional crisis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

You’re certainly making a fuss over it all yourself to be honest 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In fairness, it seems that @Hungarianka has a slightly more personal connection to the monarchy and to the royal family, so I can understand that, although I'm an outsider with friends in those circles so I've carried on as normal this weekend tbh and haven't posted anything about it to my social media. However, I recognise that some of my friends are genuinely hurt because of their own connection to Prince Philip and/or the Royal Family and also a little scared because Prince Philip's death brings to the fore uncomfortable questions about class, the longevity of the monarchy and the constitution. I somehow doubt that Freddy or any of the other influencers who are "devastated"/"heartbroken" really appreciate the sensitivity of those issues.

Personally, I'm just vexed that a Rachael Blackmore made history yesterday as she became the first woman to win the Grand National and any other year that would be front page material - yet here she is, pipped to the post by one of the most privileged of men 😂 (please no one take offence to this, I am vexed and I am joshing)

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why she never speaks of Ted Baker anymore? She used to love that brand...
I do believe in the beginning she featured brands she truly loved - she bought Ted Baker dresses with babysitting money she'd save up. However as time progressed she got greedy and started featuring only brands who sponsored her or had the potential to sponsor her and that led to her promoting mass fashion, especially Topshop, Abercrombie, & other stories and River Island.

I get the feeling some have dropped her, Topshop due to being an ASOS brand now and River Island. She used to be "obsessed" with Topshop and feature them all the time :rolleyes:

Well that’s your opinion which you are entitled to 🤣 Personally I find her attachment to his death very strange. I stand by that and I’m free to say what I like. I’m sure there are others who agree and some who don’t. You’ve made comments too that have been fussy (in my opinion) yet I’ve made no opinion to them as a response as it’s your right to say what you like ❤ Moderating each other on here is against the rules I hasten to add. If you have an issue with whatever I say either ignore me or report my comment to the moderator.

Quite. I had thought that yesterday's sycophancy was as far as it had gone, but going against government warnings is bad. Going against the wishes of the family of the deceased so that she can post a video to her instagram is utterly deplorable. Certainly, the extended family members I know have not ventured to the crowded areas; they want sobriety, not a circus.

And while I did not know the Duke of Edinburgh personally, I know plenty of people who did, who are themselves in mourning but who also take comfort in a life well lived by a man who truly understood duty. For those family friends who were close to him, I think there is a sense of mourning for the era of monarchy and deference which the Duke of Edinburgh served. For his flaws, I do admire him for the part he played modernising the monarchy and thus averting a constitutional crisis.
I think it will get even worse as UK restrictions lift tomorrow. The police clearly stated stay away, Royal Family also stated too yet out they come. I understand when Diana, Princess of Wales died the reaction. She was 36. Mother of two young boys and had a very tumultuous, at times sad and short lived time on Earth. Her passion towards people was exceptional. HRH Prince Philip’s life indeed very remarkable, a brilliant man but he was 99 years old. That’s the difference at least in my view. People can do what they like providing it does not harm others and going against Government issued advice and police is basically using his passing as an excuse to go for a jolly. Maybe it’s a generational thing I’m much older and maybe lessons can be learnt from the youth to the old. In this case, why risk it? There is still a pandemic going on that will go on for much longer than needed if everybody decides not to stick to the law. Freddy is not above the law even if it is “Freedom Day” tomorrow. That’s tomorrow not today. Difference is critical.

Last edited:
Well that’s your opinion which you are entitled to 🤣 Personally I find her attachment to his death very strange. I stand by that and I’m free to say what I like. I’m sure there are others who agree and some who don’t. You’ve made comments too that have been fussy (in my opinion) yet I’ve made no opinion to them as a response as it’s your right to say what you like ❤ Moderating each other on here is against the rules I hasten to add. If you have an issue with whatever I say either ignore me or report my comment to the moderator.
I think you have a good balance of using life experience and personal stories to prove a point and not to self-aggrandize. Freddy on the other hand could use this lesson on decorum for sure.

I think you have a good balance of using life experience and personal stories to prove a point and not to self-aggrandize. Freddy on the other hand could use this lesson on decorum for sure.
I’m 62. An old fart to some. A jewellery box of pearls to others (pearls: wisdom) somebody hasn’t taught her well whoever that is to blame is not for me to say but she is insufferable lately. It’s getting worse much like her friend in Warwickshire. I do care actually because there was a time where I thought she was delightful both of them hence why I watched. I was very happy for her success but her attitude bloody stinks and somebody should say something because judging by it nobody has ever held her accountable for the repulsive things she’s said and done. Grace Foley, the Estate Agent and Lawyers for her flat. Anything that doesn’t go her way the mask slips and she is profiting from. Somebody needs to say something because I’ve seen women like her go from strength to strength and fall so hard proverbially you can’t help but feel sorry for them when they do. If she had gone through life the way she perpetuates like being posh etc “The Miss Manners act” she would have gone to Finishing School, they are a lot harsher than my words. If she was to be charming sincerely and consistently than acting like a spoilt vacuous at times creepy little girl she would go much further in life and I hope she does go far and is a success, but she won’t achieve that currently in the mindset she exhibits.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't hope she goes far in life at all, leave that for the humble hard working girls in the world and not the princess and the pea over here.;)

• Haha

I think it will get even worse as UK restrictions lift tomorrow. The police clearly stated stay away, Royal Family also stated too yet out they come. I understand when Diana, Princess of Wales died the reaction. She was 36. Mother of two young boys and had a very tumultuous, at times sad and short lived time on Earth. Her passion towards people was exceptional. HRH Prince Philip’s life indeed very remarkable, a brilliant man but he was 99 years old. That’s the difference at least in my view. People can do what they like providing it does not harm others and going against Government issued advice and police is basically using his passing as an excuse to go for a jolly. Maybe it’s a generational thing I’m much older and maybe lessons can be learnt from the youth to the old. In this case, why risk it? There is still a pandemic going on that will go on for much longer than needed if everybody decides not to stick to the law. Freddy is not above the law even if it is “Freedom Day” tomorrow. That’s tomorrow not today. Difference is critical.
I totally agree with you, she’s just taken it way too far. How can she be devastated?

I completely understand wanting to pay a tribute and express how sad it is, I know myself my heart broke a little thinking of the Queen losing her right hand man for the last 70 years and the love of her life. It is upsetting to think of, but unless you have a personal connection I just think this circus she’s portraying is ridiculous it’s like she knew him and she clearly didn’t. Your point about him being a private man stands too, you respect the wishes of those that pass away.

She’s lucky to be pear shaped, I’m tall gangling and a column body shape and I’m 6ft 4inches thought I was 3 but no recently measured to 6ft 4. My hair went white at 29 and I look very androgynous which I quite like. Freddy is lucky she has nice hair, nice body shape which is convenient to dress for. She’s not very tall comparatively to the national average but only claims she is for some strange reason. Compared to me she’s little but most would be. She thinks being an hourglass is the epitome of what she thinks is womanhood. Womanhood comes in various forms and people she’s too defining of that subject which could land her into very hot water in terms of discrimination which it is tantamount to at times by her statements. We live in very sensitive times, for a reason. She needs to drop the girly girl term as that is offensive to some and it’s too defining. She can be very narrow minded to her detriment and cancel culture can happen for less than that. As she does read this it’s food for thought which no doubt she’ll ignore as she’s too good for good advice. She’s better than everybody and goes to great pains to tell the world, in a variety of ignorant ways.
Heya
I respect your opinion
If you don’t mind me asking why is the term girly girl offensive? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Heya
I respect your opinion
If you don’t mind me asking why is the term girly girl offensive? 😊
Of course I don’t mind you asking as you asked in a way that wasn’t patronising or judgmental.

Girly girl- why do I find it not offensive as such but unwise.

I grew up in Communist Romania born two years before Nicolei Ceausescu came into power. That dictatorship saw 28 years of basic terror for the people. Growing up as Jewish young woman of Hungarian descent was hard enough as anti-Semitism was rife. I dare say anti-Romany feeling also was rife too so it’s wrong to single out discrimination solely. As I’ve said here before I’m 6ft 4inches and very androgynous looking which I quite like. Nobody cuts me up on the road, treats me like a fool if I’m handling difficult issues it has its benefits shall I say but I don’t expect respect or instant respect either, that must be earned both ways. I grew up being singled out for not being feminine looking and that had a serious implication for women under Ceausescu’s rule. Women were subjected to the most brutal of treatment in terms of fertility, ability to conceive or not. Whether she be like Marilyn Monroe in appearance or like Iggy Pop in fact both were treated with contempt and fear for them as they were expected to provide up to 6 children for the State’s pleasure. The more children born, the more rights and benefits you got from the system hence why there were so many children in orphanages during and after the wreckage he and his Government made. Every month there was a census that had to be completed and examinations to detect early pregnancy so the woman couldn’t choose for herself. Men were also persecuted too. There was a lot of feeling from the State to look a certain way, such as being a girly girl. Every time she says or others say girly girl it reminds me of that. You’re not a woman unless you wear pink and curl your hair. Not said by Freddy verbatim but it is often implied. Womanhood comes in various forms, either by birth or by medical means. In this day and age I hope that all definitions of what it is to be a person is respected and valued. I know I’m reaching for the stars slightly to hope for that but I’m not alone and the sheise that happened to me during that awful awful regime for not being that way just is too close to my bone. That’s why I fled to West Germany risked my life and eventually got to the UK. Some time after I earned my right to live there I married a lovely man and my life truly begun. She defines it too much by colour, style or aesthetic as she likes to call it. Even the women who did conform to that aesthetic suffered just as equally as those who didn’t under State conditions because it was assumed they were weak, easy to conceive and easily manipulated. What is more important is the interior of ones life, the exterior means nothing not really. It might get you a good job, might get this or that but it doesn’t make you immune to life or it’s pitfalls. Freddy often hides behind it I think and at times weaponises it’s against others. Grace Foley being one of them. I am aware that Freddy wouldn’t know what I mean nor do I expect her or you or anybody else to understand or even sympathise but in this day and age I would like to think that gender stereotyping went out with the Ark so to speak. It’s my opinion and I think it’s important to have these dialogues as if I was to sit with Freddy and actually talk about it she is so affected by anything that doesn’t agree with her, she wouldn’t gain any insight or growth from it. Her method of dealing with constructive critism, advice even, gentle piece of advice said kindly she snaps, outs people on her stories which is a form of demonising. Most people mean well but she behaves petulantly and spitefully. I’m sorry it’s a long answer but you did ask and I hope I’ve articulated it in a understandable way.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Girly girl- why do I find it not offensive as such but unwise.
This was such an interesting and informative post - thank you for sharing. I have really enjoyed reading everything you’ve told us about your upbringing and life.
I also hate the phrase ‘girly girl’ as I don’t think being female should be an adjective. Girls who aren’t ‘girly’ are still girls, there is no one single way to present as female so what does ‘girly’ even mean? I think it is offensive to those who aren’t into all things pink and however else you’d describe Freddy’s choices of clothing for example (and I say this as someone who owns a lot of pink myself).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This was such an interesting and informative post - thank you for sharing. I have really enjoyed reading everything you’ve told us about your upbringing and life.
I also hate the phrase ‘girly girl’ as I don’t think being female should be an adjective. Girls who aren’t ‘girly’ are still girls, there is no one single way to present as female so what does ‘girly’ even mean? I think it is offensive to those who aren’t into all things pink and however else you’d describe Freddy’s choices of clothing for example (and I say this as someone who owns a lot of pink myself).
You’re welcome. I was reticent at first due to its length but I’m glad you found my reasoning acceptable and received it so warmly. I love pink too I just don’t define myself by it or any other hue. I hope when I’m dust in the wind people who know me will remember me for being a good mother, forget my career or anything else. What matters is family and promoting free speech and balanced respectful dialogue which can be hard at times but that hopefully will prevent future conflicts personally or globally. We can only hope and pray ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In fairness, it seems that @Hungarianka has a slightly more personal connection to the monarchy and to the royal family, so I can understand that, although I'm an outsider with friends in those circles so I've carried on as normal this weekend tbh and haven't posted anything about it to my social media. However, I recognise that some of my friends are genuinely hurt because of their own connection to Prince Philip and/or the Royal Family and also a little scared because Prince Philip's death brings to the fore uncomfortable questions about class, the longevity of the monarchy and the constitution. I somehow doubt that Freddy or any of the other influencers who are "devastated"/"heartbroken" really appreciate the sensitivity of those issues.

Personally, I'm just vexed that a Rachael Blackmore made history yesterday as she became the first woman to win the Grand National and any other year that would be front page material - yet here she is, pipped to the post by one of the most privileged of men 😂 (please no one take offence to this, I am vexed and I am joshing)
True.. she’s met him five times and knows ever so many aristocrats. My apologies

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.