Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but I do just think she plays into this character that she’s created. Like with that grey wall, she went on and on about hating grey to the point it became part of her personality. Then when she painted the wall she admitted that it looked really nice but just wasn’t the right colour. The same is pretty much repeating itself with not liking silver becoming a whole personality trait... but then goes and gets nickel which is quite silver. I don’t know, I think she’s trying to put herself into this style box and even she (subconsciously or not) is breaking out of it but wants to keep up her brand so will say anything to convince herself and her following otherwise

Reactions: 16
If you are invited to the palace aren’t you given a specific dress code, minimum just below the knee kind of thing. Will never get that kind of invite but I would imagine they spell out what’s allowed dress wise
I like how we are talking as if she would have a chance to go :LOL:

I appreciate her intense commitment to these hideous bathroom tiles. At this point I feel she’s just doing it to save face.

Had a good laugh at her trying to convince us and herself that nickel finish is “champagne gold” coloured. I’m an interior designer. Nickel is silver coloured. It’s a warmer toned silver, yes, but it’s still silver at the end of the day. Fittings that are chrome or nickel are typically the standard finish and are the most cost effective. Gold or brass or bronze cost more.
If it was my home, I would have paid to upgrade the finish to match. It bothers me so much seeing the silver metal next to the gold trim on her walls 🙈 but her money, her house, obviously. But after her big rant of “I hate silver”... 🤣 same with the kitchen. The silver hardware on the Smeg appliances with her tacky gold drawer pulls... to each their own. But it hurts my eyes 🙈

Maybe she’s colour blind...
Or she has actual rose-tinted glasses on...everything looks pink, even silver :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this going to be the final work for the bathroom? It looks old, like a bathroom u find from an abandoned house, doesn't look fresh at all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More her lack of awareness of dress code considering she loves the royals so much.

Reactions: 6
My only issue with the whole Freddy-princessy thing is that you can‘t state you are a fashion dictator or whatever if your bathroom looks unclean. First rule of every polished lady is: you and your home must look clean and tidy. Only having a expensive bathtub doesn’t change anything.

In my opinion, she will be out of the influencer circles in a couple of years. Even with all the fillers in her face she getting older and nothing wrong with that. Only thing is she is not getting older with style.

I did notice that in a couple of the shots the bathroom tiles looked a bit brighter than they do in in others, so it would be interesting to see what they look like in real life. I have a feeling she might just give in and replace the lot

Reactions: 7
I did notice that in a couple of the shots the bathroom tiles looked a bit brighter than they do in in others, so it would be interesting to see what they look like in real life. I have a feeling she might just give in and replace the lot
I'm sure her initial idea of her bathroom was nice, she mentioned about wanting it to be old Hollywood glam style. But at this rate, I even prefer the guest bathroom 🤣

I'm sorry for the double post, I just finished watching her video and am wondering why is she splashing money on things like her Smeg appliances (and the hardware doesn't even match with the rest of the hardware in her kitchen). Ripping out her bathroom wall tiles should have been her top priority lol. No matter how much she tries to do up her bathroom, it still looks gross. Even through her bedroom, the bathroom looks dirty.

I kinda wish she kept her lounge walls white too. Although the shade of pink that she chose was nice, it makes the lounge look a bit closed in now.

Here's some bathroom pics for you guys to enjoy 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
With everything else she's done to the bathroom - she changed literally everything else, would it really be that much more expensive to change those tiles too?

Those tiles almost make the bathroom looks like an abandoned and haunted bathroom.
Yes!!!!
Also I hate how the floor seems to have different levels, why is it so high? and then the toilet is right in ur face. the Window gives no light to the place, it's so ugly I'm sorry I think u gotta get rid of everything and start again

Also I love how she keeps saying "very feminine, not girly at all, very classy and not over the top" while painting everything baby pink.
It's girly, it's not classy, it's not mature, idk what she smokes. This is literally a house of a 9 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's so funny that she's said before she loves the tiles in the bathroom so much that's one of the reasons she bought that particular flat...when it's almost unanimous on here that they are hideous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it's so funny that she's said before she loves the tiles in the bathroom so much that's one of the reasons she bought that particular flat...when it's almost unanimous on here that they are hideous 🤣
I was thinking that maybe it looks vastly different irl than through the screen. She always uses filters on anything that she puts out; be that her YT vids or IG.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking that maybe it looks vastly different irl than through the screen. She always uses filters on anything that she puts out; be that her YT vids or IG.
For her sake I do hope so! I think she probably bought a flat thinking she would do the normal cosmetic work like painting and carpets but couldn’t afford to do a new kitchen and bathroom, which is fair enough

Reactions: 9
I think just plain white tiles with a strip that matches the colours of the floor tiles if she wants to keep that running around the walls would look nice and fresh. The toilet gives me the heeby jeebies. I know that it’s an ensuite really so technically only her and JJ will use it, but I hate the thought of someone walking in and you’re just... there, lol. For example.. my little nieces sometimes will walk through the bathroom while I’m on the loo but I’m tucked away in the corner not right opposite the door so it doesn’t bother me so much. If someone walked in accidentally, they’re only going to see the top of me cos the loo is in the corner rather than the focal point of the room. Sorry, I put far too much thought into toilet placement it seems haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think just plain white tiles with a strip that matches the colours of the floor tiles if she wants to keep that running around the walls would look nice and fresh. The toilet gives me the heeby jeebies. I know that it’s an ensuite really so technically only her and JJ will use it, but I hate the thought of someone walking in and you’re just... there, lol. For example.. my little nieces sometimes will walk through the bathroom while I’m on the loo but I’m tucked away in the corner not right opposite the door so it doesn’t bother me so much. If someone walked in accidentally, they’re only going to see the top of me cos the loo is in the corner rather than the focal point of the room. Sorry, I put far too much thought into toilet placement it seems haha
Been spending too much time on Gabby's thread eh 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I rewatched her working from home video. She sends Mango her Media Kit
Reading the writing she wrote on her media kit was quite funny “regard Freddy as their fashion bible”
She also mentions how she started YouTube after her “prestigious school”
In the video she laughs to herself and flips her hair “I do everything myself”
Well I can’t see someone who haggles and bargain in charity shops (despite owning bags worth over a month rent) pay for an assistant or editor
She also says “if my light isn’t perfect I literally throw a hissyfit”
I’m sure your poor solicitor knows all about that hissyfit
Her day
12pm emails (looking for sponsorship) whilst on her bed
2pm set up for filming whilst watching dance moms
2:30pm “glam time”
Lunch break
4pm filming
6pm “Planning and prepping” for videos that she likes to do a small bit everyday, she does this on her bed
8pm dinner break
9pm video editing “it takes 6 hours to edit a video and I break it up to do 2 hours at a time” she puts on a face mask while editing in her bed
THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE VIDEO SHE COMPLAINS 🙄
For laughs what would be a more accurate media kit for Freddy? I’ll start “I bully girls who post content showing clothes I wear that are in season and in fast fashion. My life is hard as people comment on my eggs. I throw tantrums to professionals when things don’t go my way. Oh (flips hair) I never spend money, I get things for free, I get paid to post about the free things and then I sell the free things on depop. And I make sure after promoting a consumer lifestyle to my followers, telling them how they need things, I post a video bragging how I don’t spend any money and then I go buy a flat”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've just caught up on Freddy's threads, didn't know she had one! I watched her years ago when she started, I thought it was odd back then that she had like 10k subscribers before the first one even uploaded which now makes sense as someone said on here she had a contact at gleam. For the first while I thought she was cute, her videos were well produced (Got the vibe back then she was a brat surrounding the "standards" of her content though). I think I started to go off her when she made that extremely weird and cringe music video with her (gay) boyfriend. She's extremely elitest, ignorant and rude, no concept of the world outside her own Barbie world bubble. I will have to take a nosey at her new house now though!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.