Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t lie Freddy. You do not believe in free speech at all. Your actions have proven that time and time again. Also you have fished out enough abuse to others like Grace Foley. I haven’t commented on her IG stories or her gram but I thought this should be seen before she deletes it. Typical bully, you can give it but you can’t take it. Grow up and treat others the way you demand it. Do as you would be done by.
Freddy is so dramatic! My god, if the comments bothers her that much she can disable comments 🙄 they commented on your breakfast, not on your figure or money or attitude or other more sensitive topics 🙄
She really wants to put out the image “oh my life is hard too”, maybe to seem more relatable?
Yes million of people are dying, suffering from job loss BUT OH MY GOD SOMEONE ACTUALLY COMMENTED ON FREDDY’S BREAKFAST!! THAT MUST BE THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN IN 2021!
Isn’t it crazy for a girl who is blessed with so much feels the need to concentrate on the negatives in life

Reactions: 14
I'm really tired of this influencer attitude where anyone who disagrees or says something critical is 'a hater.' If she puts a story up of weird looking eggs people are going to comment...her literal job is to influence and engage with her audience, you cannot expect only positive comments all the time. If you can't hack something as stupid as comments about your breakfast it seems like this is very much the wrong job. I can see why it's annoying to get critical comments all the time which is why I would not do this job. Moaning about negative/critical comments implies that you're only happy to receive comments or engage when they're positive - on what planet does the working world operate in this way? This is not a hobby account she does for fun, it is her job. There is no other career where you're not subjected to feedback or criticism that you don't like. Influencers cannot keep on whining about comments they don't like if they also want to continue profiting from that platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not even sure why she'd post that picture of an egg? It's nothing fancy, although I'd rate her if it came out perfect, poached eggs are a hit and miss for me 😂 I'd say the same thing whether it's an influencer or not.

Reactions: 10
Did she really feel the need to post an essay about eggs ?? Uh the eggs did look a little weird but she could’ve just carry on about her day. They’re literally people that are dying. Why doesn’t she use her voice for something that matters. Lol I can’t believe this is real. She is so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I rewatched her working from home video. She sends Mango her Media Kit
Reading the writing she wrote on her media kit was quite funny “regard Freddy as their fashion bible”
She also mentions how she started YouTube after her “prestigious school”
In the video she laughs to herself and flips her hair “I do everything myself”
Well I can’t see someone who haggles and bargain in charity shops (despite owning bags worth over a month rent) pay for an assistant or editor
She also says “if my light isn’t perfect I literally throw a hissyfit”
I’m sure your poor solicitor knows all about that hissyfit
Her day
12pm emails (looking for sponsorship) whilst on her bed
2pm set up for filming whilst watching dance moms
2:30pm “glam time”
Lunch break
4pm filming
6pm “Planning and prepping” for videos that she likes to do a small bit everyday, she does this on her bed
8pm dinner break
9pm video editing “it takes 6 hours to edit a video and I break it up to do 2 hours at a time” she puts on a face mask while editing in her bed
THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE VIDEO SHE COMPLAINS 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reading the writing she wrote on her media kit was quite funny “regard Freddy as their fashion bible”
Well I can’t see someone who haggles and bargain in charity shops (despite owning bags worth over a month rent) pay for an assistant or editor
Her day
Lunch break
4pm filming
6pm “Planning and prepping” for videos that she likes to do a small bit everyday, she does this on her bed
8pm dinner break
9pm video editing “it takes 6 hours to edit a video and I break it up to do 2 hours at a time” she puts on a face mask while editing in her bed
"Fashion bible"
"Dictator of taste"
She really thinks she's (literally) above us :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her day
Lunch break
4pm filming
8pm dinner break
She also spelt ‘opportunities’ wrong in her email... ‘oppurtunies’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she can say things in houses are hideous and disgusting; say that clothing is awful...KNOWING people watching will have those things in their houses or own the clothing she is calling...but god forbid someone says her eggs look a bit tit?!
Like...eggs..Just eggs it's not offensive at all ffs.. it is offensive to slag off people's homes and how they look or say nasty things about clothing which people like and own and enjoy wearing and feel good in though!

I also just can't comprehend that some little comment about bloody eggs makes you lose your tit like that 😂😂
If you plaster your life online every single day I think you need to understand that people will always make comments on things. I have said it before and I'll say it again, these people need to A) seriously get a grip and B) get a thicker skin!

Reactions: 20
So it’s do as I say not as I do, zero difference between people criticising her poached eggs and her criticising black tights. She’s criticised a lot worse on camera

I thought they were some healthy version of fried eggs, wasn’t mean enough to send a comment

These tiles of the previous owner were not done by a professional, it’s all wonky, nothing is lined up.
All the more reason to gut the room and start afresh

And so the Royal bootlicking continues ..... I’m supposing she thinks if she garners enough engagement with the RF via their Instagram she might be in line for a gong. (Dame hood no less for services to bitching, flogging goods and bootlicking a 95 year old widow she doesn’t know personally) why not say Happy Birthday Your Majesty. Nope Freddy is above that all she needs is a photo no words and she’s in! What a slimey twit Freddy is.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

And so the Royal bootlicking continues ..... I’m supposing she thinks if she garners enough engagement with the RF via their Instagram she might be in line for a gong. (Dame hood no less for services to bitching, flogging goods and bootlicking a 95 year old widow she doesn’t know personally) why not say Happy Birthday Your Majesty. Nope Freddy is above that all she needs is a photo no words and she’s in! What a slimey twit Freddy is.
Meant to say twit not twit. Autocorrect decided the first spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The Queen would be appalled by her choice of colors and length of her zimzim diapers/skirts/dresses. I remember she was showing a dress she would use to meet the Queen. It was that mint green dress from &Other Stories. The Queen would have security called on her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you are invited to the palace aren’t you given a specific dress code, minimum just below the knee kind of thing. Will never get that kind of invite but I would imagine they spell out what’s allowed dress wise

The flat looks so cookie-cutter to me. I like colours and patterns so her home looks so vanilla and boring. I think it's pink and pastel color splattered everywhere. Don't get me wrong there is this home of an interior designer couple that i'm completely obsessed with and they have pink drawing room, pink bedroom, and pink bathroom. But the difference is they also mix it with tons of different colors and texture. With Freddy's i have a feeling she would choose furniture in shades of white, beige, and pink.

The hallway is probably the most interesting part of the home and she said she's going to replace the tiles.

And i'm still not loving the bathroom. The two tile patterns just don't match and the pink just makes it worse.
I cannot believe she wants to replace the hallway tiles! They're stunning. But has she done anything that actually makes sense with this flat?!

Reactions: 11
If you are invited to the palace aren’t you given a specific dress code, minimum just below the knee kind of thing. Will never get that kind of invite but I would imagine they spell out what’s allowed dress wise
Yes you are. It’s strict. Don’t abide by it or the protocol sheet they give you and they will refuse entry seen it happen to others and they are fastidious and unapologetic about it. The only way Freddy will ever come within a kittens whisker of going there is ultimately up to her to change her personality. For instance doing charity work or for the honours committee whom don’t hand out honours to Youtubers if she were to setup a business that contributed heavily to the British economy and made a difference maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I appreciate her intense commitment to these hideous bathroom tiles. At this point I feel she’s just doing it to save face.

Had a good laugh at her trying to convince us and herself that nickel finish is “champagne gold” coloured. I’m an interior designer. Nickel is silver coloured. It’s a warmer toned silver, yes, but it’s still silver at the end of the day. Fittings that are chrome or nickel are typically the standard finish and are the most cost effective. Gold or brass or bronze cost more.
If it was my home, I would have paid to upgrade the finish to match. It bothers me so much seeing the silver metal next to the gold trim on her walls 🙈 but her money, her house, obviously. But after her big rant of “I hate silver”... 🤣 same with the kitchen. The silver hardware on the Smeg appliances with her tacky gold drawer pulls... to each their own. But it hurts my eyes 🙈

Maybe she’s colour blind...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.