Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me more about the amazing skincare, please. Which video/product was it? Thanks!
You’d have to see for yourself and decide

Did she actually do anything herself in the flat? All I hear is JJ did this, my dad did this for me, mom did the window pannelling... It's like they are her workers!
Well of course she’s a high flying top dollar earning Youtuber! Why not get the peasants to do her work. 5 minutes here and there on her own then CUT! She’s there with her megaphone like a Colonel barking orders .... possibly 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 6
Did she actually do anything herself in the flat? All I hear is JJ did this, my dad did this for me, mom did the window pannelling... It's like they are her workers!
of course she did 🙄. How on earth would you think she’d get her dirty feet from?
5B13481B-7397-4FA4-9640-55C73F92FA0F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 2.46.55 PM.png

Are they a couple or is she a mother trying to strangle her petulant child?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well... I don't know how I truly feel about the apartment. I think it's a bit odd here and there. It's a cute size for a starter but I don't like the use of pink for her lounge. I think that should've been white or a faint white pink. I feel like she's truly trying to go for a Parisian vibe with the high ceilings and the panelling but it's so overdone now. I used to like it myself then the minimalist vogue look with the beige tones, rustic tones and clothing with that god awful Desenio art is everywhere. It's totally put me off.

The bathroom is probably the only place I like so far. I like the old fashioned vibe actually but I dislike the flooring. However I don't like the tone of the taps / shower head against the gold. It looks too mismatched in my opinion. I think the gold on the tiles should be a fainter gold tone and the taps / shower should be bit more bold but not bright gold but a nice bronze. I grew up with an old fashioned bathroom like that so I love it! It's a nice change from seeing the clear walk in showers. But I am getting tired of seeing gold everywhere now too, it's overdone and everyones doing it.

The kitchen - yawn. God, I hate Smeg. It's tacky as hell. I know she wants a vintage vibe but I have seen so many influencers on the gram with feminine girly vintage style kitchens who do it right. Rachel Parcell has a lovely kitchen, she's an example. If you've got money to blow Freddy, do it right please. I don't like the sage walls either, I did at first but not sure anymore. I feel like the windows as well with the stickers they threw on is a tacky too. No daylight coming in or anything. And they're not real, she may as well get proper glass fitted for that antique look instead of half assing it.

The dressing room is going to be absolutely bleeping tiny too. Once the doors and such are built like Josie's, Lydia's, Frow ect ect ect it'll take up a lot of space. So god knows how she'll film in that.

Truthfully I am unsure where her life goes after the flat is complete. I mean this is the mile stone she has been waiting for alas her fans. She's been saving hence why she took back so many clothes in her hauls. Probably bought most via Klarna anyway then returned them. Didn't have to spend a penny then. I mean, that's what they all do these days on Youtube/IG.

I don't know what the next step will be. A new cat? A little white kitten who she'll name Marie and force a pink bow on it? Or will she get a sausage dog in white with a few grey splatters on it with a pink bling collar or bows on its ears for aesthetic since that is what everyone else is going for right now? Hmmmmm.

I can't see her having a baby or even having a family with JJ in this apartment. She'll milk it for a good four years until she's maybe 30/31 then move out into the Cotswolds or a townhouse in London or a mansion outside of London with JJ once she's made more money off YT / Ads ect. She'll do what Lydia did, milk the videos for money with millions of adverts. Then probably try starting some sort of a fashion line with a brand or she'll do that before all of this. But either way, she won't be staying in that flat.

It's all for show and part of her Malibu Barbie act.

Reactions: 12
The flat looks so cookie-cutter to me. I like colours and patterns so her home looks so vanilla and boring. I think it's pink and pastel color splattered everywhere. Don't get me wrong there is this home of an interior designer couple that i'm completely obsessed with and they have pink drawing room, pink bedroom, and pink bathroom. But the difference is they also mix it with tons of different colors and texture. With Freddy's i have a feeling she would choose furniture in shades of white, beige, and pink.

The hallway is probably the most interesting part of the home and she said she's going to replace the tiles.

And i'm still not loving the bathroom. The two tile patterns just don't match and the pink just makes it worse.

Reactions: 10
I'm starting to like her appartment more and more! Especially her kitchen. Overall it's maybe a bit too pink an creme/white but we'll see how it ends up🤔 However I find it unfathomable that one would buy an expensive appartment and change EVERYTHING about it 🙈 I probably would change stuff too if I had the money for it tho but still 😅

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to like her appartment more and more! Especially her kitchen. Overall it's maybe a bit too pink an creme/white but we'll see how it ends up🤔 However I find it unfathomable that one would buy an expensive appartment and change EVERYTHING about it 🙈 I probably would change stuff too if I had the money for it tho but still 😅
When I bought my place I live in now I live in Melbourne. The house was very ultra modern Australian chic. White this and that. Granite worktops, chrome fittings and gypsum fitted lighting. The day I got the keys I ripped everything out. Tiles, flooring the lot. Doors handles everything. It wasn’t because I didn’t like it it wasn’t my taste. I did most of the basic work like painting but left tiling, fitting and other expert jobs to the professionals. The results maybe ghastly to some but it’s home and you may as well feel more like you in your own home. Even it’s pink and cream. Mine is shades of black accented by different colours. Google Amanda Wakeley London apartment and Blake’s Hotel designed by Lady Weinberg (Anouska Hempel) that’s where I got my inspiration from. Not everybody’s cup of tea but as I said home is home, might as well make it in the vision of your dreams.

Reactions: 10
I like seeing how the flat is coming together, I rarely watch her fashion videos now but I always look forward to more home content! So it was nice to have such a long update on the flat.

There were a couple of things that I was wondering about. The first one is the pink lounge that someone mentioned above - I was surprised (well, maybe not really surprised - it is Freddy after all) that she painted all the walls this same colour. There is not that much natural light in there, and it instantly made the room look darker, almost dingy. Whereas funnily enough in the video, the kitchen looked much brighter, even though originally I thought it had much more danger of looking dingy than the lounge. Even with the covered windows it seemed surprisingly light.

The second thing: I'm a bit confused about her mixing metals in the kitchen. Based on her previous videos, she has seemed passionate about having all the metal/hardware match in colour and wanted to change even the socket covers to gold, yet her new hob, oven, and fridge have silver knobs and handles? Am I just seeing it wrong 🙈

The window stickers unfortunately look exactly like the stickers that they are, and the design isn't particularly dainty either. Freddy seems very happy with them - and her mum did an amazing job putting them on, so that is what matters. I wouldn't like the "frosted glass" myself because I have this strange need to be able to see out the window (not a claustrophobic thing, it just makes me feel happier!) and I might have opted for some net/lace curtains or something (or even a half curtain, don't know what those are called) if I felt I needed the privacy. But anyway that's a bit off-topic, the important thing is that Freddy likes it.

I like how the appliances look overall with their slightly retro vibe and I would love to own them, but I could never have something that says SMEG on it with huge letters, I just hate the name! So I'm a bit sad that that is preventing me from having pretty appliances 😅 Fortunately there are other things that look alright!

Anyway, with all that I think the kitchen is still my favourite room. I like the green walls, and the worktop colour is very pretty, which it should well be after all the blood, sweat, and tears her mum must have shed for it! What a star she is, and Freddy's dad too. The result is great, but I'm not sure if it was worth it for them (Freddy's mum seemed unsure of this on her own video, but again, the important thing is that Freddy likes it and her mum seemed to ultimately think the same). I hope that Freddy gets really into cooking to make up for it!

Reactions: 8
The second thing: I'm a bit confused about her mixing metals in the kitchen. Based on her previous videos, she has seemed passionate about having all the metal/hardware match in colour and wanted to change even the socket covers to gold, yet her new hob, oven, and fridge have silver knobs and handles? Am I just seeing it wrong 🙈
Same in the bathroom. There’s some kind of gold thing on the tiles then she has silver hardware (I know she said it’s not silver, but it’s clearly a light silver 🤷🏻‍♀️)
The bathroom is absolutely foul. I don’t think that’s even a matter of someone’s individual taste, it just looks awful. The kitchen I like overall apart from the window stickers but I can see why she got those. Agree that the lounge will look dark, I guess if she paints these panels white it might not be too bad. I just feel like I’m actually pleasantly surprised by the kitchen and lounge, then the bathroom ruins the whole thing. It looks filthy, I wouldn’t want to wash in it I think it would make you feel dirty 🤮

I really, really don’t like the bathroom 😬 i actually really like the floor tiles but they don’t go with those terrible wall tiles at all. I feel like the toilet is the main feature of the room where it’s placed, you walk in and look straight at it rather than it being tucked away beside a counter or something. Although I guess that can’t be helped as she said it’s where the plumbing is. I feel like the toilet should have gone where that odd corner counter was and where the toilet currently is, there could be a lovely long counter and mirror above it. Guess we will see when it’s done

Vibes of that meme about seeing a couple and knowing they don’t have sex
If you see her videos this year her routine during lockdown and my boyfriend picks my outfits got the most views
Freddy must have dollar signs in her eyes, and want to include him as much as possible lol
Her bedroom video also got very good views so it makes sense that she wants to do more room decor videos

Reactions: 3
Instead of the plastic sheet on the window. She should commission a bevelled design much like her tiles. It would look stunning subtly done

View attachment 537342
Are they a couple or is she a mother trying to strangle her petulant child?
Unfortunately it looks like a poster for domestic violence encouraging men to bring their spouses to justice. All it needs now is a Hotline number to ring. Foolish girl

Attachments

Last edited:
Instead of the plastic sheet on the window. She should commission a bevelled design much like her tiles. It would look stunning subtly done

Unfortunately it looks like a poster for domestic violence encouraging men to bring their spouses to justice. All it needs now is a Hotline number to ring. Foolish girl
Those windows are much prettier, I’d imagine her funds might be low after buying the flat though

Those windows are much prettier, I’d imagine her funds might be low after buying the flat though
Only because she’s splashing on needless things I suspect. If it’s listed she’ll need permission but I would bet she would be able to afford it if using her savings wisely.

Also why be bitchy about people commenting on eggs, why post them in the first place?! Who posts videos of poaching eggs?!! Only she could. It’s her whom is in need of a life

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I found her rant about the eggs extremely bitchy. I can understand that she must get some genuine abuse and trolls and that would be annoying but I suspect that Freddy loses her tit over anyone commenting in any way that isn’t 100% gushing and complimentary. To be so rude to her followers spoke volumes I thought, just ignore it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I found her rant about the eggs extremely bitchy. I can understand that she must get some genuine abuse and trolls and that would be annoying but I suspect that Freddy loses her tit over anyone commenting in any way that isn’t 100% gushing and complimentary. To be so rude to her followers spoke volumes I thought, just ignore it.

The eggs don't look the best and the post was pointless.

Reactions: 15
Don’t lie Freddy. You do not believe in free speech at all. Your actions have proven that time and time again. Also you have fished out enough abuse to others like Grace Foley. I haven’t commented on her IG stories or her gram but I thought this should be seen before she deletes it. Typical bully, you can give it but you can’t take it. Grow up and treat others the way you demand it. Do as you would be done by.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.