Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say it’s looking rather charming. Very quaint kitchen. Love the oven! I must be getting soft but I’m nothing if I’m not fair and honest
And that's what's good about this thread. Bar a few exceptions, nobody is horrible and we do give credit where credit is due!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m curious, when was the first time you wrote a comment here about Freddy? Did you ever like her? I used to love her videos until she made that video about how she never spends any money, and she saved all her money for flat. I think it was after that video I read and commented on here. Is there anyway that she can improve her content? Just curious to hear other’s opinions 😊
I started to dislike her a long time ago, actually. In her spring fashion edit 2019 she said of one of the dresses that it looked like it had been made by fairies using morning dew. I think with her kind of following, you can not justify speaking of the (fast) fashion industry in that way...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Okay everyone bear with me on this one 🙈 I'm not Freddy nor a Freddy lover (she's been grinding my gears for a while now) but let me say the following thing:

Regarding the "old racist tweets".

I recently watched an essay video of youtuber Lindsey Ellis explaining how she got cancled because of a misread tweet.. she explained that people were now coming for her citing old tweets/content (sometimes dating back to 2009) and calling her out as a racist/ transphobic /you name it. She herself now realises that some of these tweets (and other content) was sometimes poorly phrased or a bit problematic. However sometimes it was also misunderstood! (I really really recommend this video, just gives another insight into cancel culture)

But back to Freddy and the point I'm trying to make: I think we shouldn't judge her for old "racist" tweets. We can only judge her on current behaviour and how she deals with criticism (regarding these tweets).

I don't think she's as vapid as she comes across sometimes but her worldview and topic of interests are maybe a bit... narrow and shallow. I wouldn't be surprised that she herself hasn't thought twice about her old tweets/behaviour and she probably doesn't even know she tweeted said stuff and even if she does, she isn't going to talk about it on her social media because that's just not a thing she does.. 🤔

Just some stuff to think about, what do you all think? 🧐
No one should tell others whether they should or not should not be offended by racist behaviour and say that because it happened in the past it’s no longer relevant, it isn’t your place to tell others how to feel especially the people to who the racist tweets(s) were directed. This kind of excuse merchant thinking is exactly why people feel emboldened to act the way they do. Fyi being racist isn’t a rite of passage for the youth - it’s not normal and shouldn’t be excused yet all influencers with racist social media postings are defended on this basis. Pathetic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Ms. Snowflake that you're referencing is me, i assume? I apologize if it's not or if there is another user with similar name.
I do wonder why you think i'm Freddy tho. I was just sharing what i thought about her as someone who knows basically nothing about her life outside of the videos she made on youtube.
Your comment sounded like a phishing review trying to get new idea content. Your curiosity about how we feel about Freddy. And, you said that you’d commented on here when Freddy first got the flat, yet, your profile states you’d just joined yesterday. Sooooo, naturally, to me, your comment screams, you’re the lurking Freddy. 🤷🏾‍♀️
The Ms. Snowflake that you're referencing is me, i assume? I apologize if it's not or if there is another user with similar name.
I do wonder why you think i'm Freddy tho. I was just sharing what i thought about her as someone who knows basically nothing about her life outside of the videos she made on youtube.

Reactions: 7
A few things I like,a few more things I dont like...her kitchen has improved,the bathroom has not...she wont be happy until it is gleaming white or pink so she may as well start over in there.
Hope for a renovation update vid again soon.

Your comment sounded like a phishing review trying to get new idea content. Your curiosity about how we feel about Freddy. And, you said that you’d commented on here when Freddy first got the flat, yet, your profile states you’d just joined yesterday. Sooooo, naturally, to me, your comment screams, you’re the lurking Freddy. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Ohh okay, i just don't understand how because i'm just sharing how i feel about her since i'm also pretty new to her channel. If you feel like i'm Freddy then it's up to you to believe it. And i never say i've ever commented here before. Anyway let's just end it here.

Have to say it’s looking rather charming. Very quaint kitchen. Love the oven! I must be getting soft but I’m nothing if I’m not fair and honest
Her little kitchen looks quite good. I usually don't like white cabinets in kitchen but at least she went with green on the wall and not her usual pink.

Reactions: 4
Ms. snowflake, I owe you an apology as I referenced you for a comment another user made. I APOLOGIZE 🙏🏾 I went back through the thread and reread the posts. It was user who’d made the post seeking input. When, I saw your reply and as a new account, I failed to see that you were responding to the post. My sincere apology for accusing you of being Freddy. Totally my fault. Again, I apologize!

Ohh okay, i just don't understand how because i'm just sharing how i feel about her since i'm also pretty new to her channel. If you feel like i'm Freddy then it's up to you to believe it. And i never say i've ever commented here before. Anyway let's just end it here.

Her little kitchen looks quite good. I usually don't like white cabinets in kitchen but at least she went with green on the wall and not her usual pink.
Ms. snowflake, I owe you an apology as I referenced you for a comment another user made. I APOLOGIZE 🙏🏾 I went back through the thread and reread the posts. It was user who’d made the post seeking input. When, I saw your reply and as a new account, I failed to see that you were responding to the post. My sincere apology for accusing you of being Freddy. Totally my fault. Again, I apologize! I’m going to post the apology on my reply as well so that any users reading my reply will also see that I’ve mistaken you for something you didn’t write.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this has been talked before but sometimes i feel really bad for Coco especially in that haul video where she called a lot of the stuffs that Coco choose horrendous. She could say it nicer without outright telling Coco's choice is horrible.
I just know that she accused Grace of copying her. I mean it's not like she put together groundbreaking outfits, she just wear something that everybody else could wear.
What a good point! Also in Freddy world it’s either you dress horribly or you copy Freddy’s style 😂😂
Us peasants can’t do anything right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she stand like she’s airing her lady bits. Just watching the hauls and I’m baffled.
Also, there’s no in-between. It’s either airing it out for the magic and elusive thigh gap to appear or skirt so tight and short that she has to have her legs weirdly crossed for it to stay put. Size up maybe?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Ooh I love how her kitchen is looking! And I'm so glad she chose those cabinet pulls over the other crystal one 😆

Reactions: 13
Can we please move on from this subject, I am really not here for reading long drawn out defences of old racist posts on the basis that it's not 'current' and 'in the past' and 'acceptable years ago' (FYI it was not acceptable when she said those things, she's not that old) honestly just yikes.

Is it today that there is another flat video? I'm looking forward to it, I think with how nice the lounge and kitchen are looking though it will make the contrast with the horrible bathroom so stark. I really hope when she starts to see it all coming together she changes her mind on those tiles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure she said flat update today.

another all white outfit today and painting, can you paint that cleanly, I would’ve thought there would be splatter at points

Fantastic update on the decorating except right at the end with the migraine inducing caterwauling from her “harmonising” I can see why her theatre career didn’t work out. Her poor neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she actually do anything herself in the flat? All I hear is JJ did this, my dad did this for me, mom did the window pannelling... It's like they are her workers!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.