Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute worst thing ever is to take a bath / shower in a manky bathroom. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If you needed any proof she reads here, this was uploaded 12h after we mentioned how disgusting her bathroom is:
914BDF89-3338-4650-B535-8A89F704F08E.png

Gasp!! Freddy has to...work!? Oh someone call the newspapers, we need the morning headlines! (I still think her parents r the ones on the floor scrubbing tht thing and she just took pictures) 🤫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I still think the bathroom tiles look quite bad and something Freddy would never actually approve, but she tries to comfort herself as changing all the tiles is not an option at the moment. And that's okay! Why not be honest about it and say "I would ideally like to change it, but I have to stick to a budget and it's not a priority"? It's perfectly fine if everything's not perfect. Knowing her obsession with perfectionism, I can't imagine that it doesn't bother her.

Reactions: 18
I’m curious, when was the first time you wrote a comment here about Freddy? Did you ever like her? I used to love her videos until she made that video about how she never spends any money, and she saved all her money for flat. I think it was after that video I read and commented on here. Is there anyway that she can improve her content? Just curious to hear other’s opinions 😊

Reactions: 5
I’m curious, when was the first time you wrote a comment here about Freddy? Did you ever like her? I used to love her videos until she made that video about how she never spends any money, and she saved all her money for flat. I think it was after that video I read and commented on here. Is there anyway that she can improve her content? Just curious to hear other’s opinions 😊
I used to really like her. I still often watch her travelling vlogs, everything is so luxury (obviously paid for) it’s real escapism. She’s developed a very entitled, snobby and dismissive attitude though which has really turned me off. I think if she learnt how unbecoming it is to be constantly putting down other people’s tastes etc instead of simply stating her own, that would be better. There’s a big difference in saying ‘I prefer skirts to jeans’ for example than ‘people who wear jeans have given up.’ Guess what Freddy I have to wear a full suit for work all the time not loungewear like you, jeans two days a week are not ‘giving up’ 🙄

Reactions: 17
I used to really like her as well - she does have an eye for pretty and feminine clothing and she does give useful tips on taking care of your clothes. I am not sure when it started... I guess it was a gradual change where I started noticing cracks in her facade when she was bitchy to some of her viewers claiming she doesn't owe them anything when they were begging her for small things such as to ship her clothes on Depop internationally and how she takes criticism so badly and reacts like a petulant child.

However it also culminated with her apartment video because she was so snotty and she basically was bragging to her viewers how she's a saver when her whole channel revolves around consumerism, which basically showed me how disingenuous she is.

Reactions: 12
I used to really like her. I still often watch her travelling vlogs, everything is so luxury (obviously paid for) it’s real escapism. She’s developed a very entitled, snobby and dismissive attitude though which has really turned me off. I think if she learnt how unbecoming it is to be constantly putting down other people’s tastes etc instead of simply stating her own, that would be better. There’s a big difference in saying ‘I prefer skirts to jeans’ for example than ‘people who wear jeans have given up.’ Guess what Freddy I have to wear a full suit for work all the time not loungewear like you, jeans two days a week are not ‘giving up’ 🙄
Ya I really agree with you. It’s so funny once she made that announcement video and proudly said I threw a tantrum to the solicitor the rose tinted glasses came off and I keep noticing her making catty comments. I watched Freddy’s video in the Maldives and she showed all of Amy’s mess in the room and called Amy a trolly woman, Amy was laughing away, but it just rubbed me the wrong way. And in Freddy’s year recap Freddy said she couldn’t remember her age, Freddy said how she remembered years ago Freddy, Josie and other girls were in a brand trip asked each other what age they are, Freddy said Josie said she couldn’t remember her age and Freddy said laughing I remember I didn’t believe her. Just all seems so catty to me. Also why is it appropriate to ask what your age is when your over 21, that seems like a conversation I would have in school, not in my twenties.

I feel her videos would be better if she was honest, respectfully say why she doesn’t like a style and maybe seemed more grateful to her subscribers and stop all the Instagram stories complaining about things people could only dream of e.g styling their own flat, going to a PT, getting the Covid vaccine

I used to really like her as well - she does have an eye for pretty and feminine clothing and she does give useful tips on taking care of your clothes. I am not sure when it started... I guess it was a gradual change where I started noticing cracks in her facade when she was bitchy to some of her viewers claiming she doesn't owe them anything when they were begging her for small things such as to ship her clothes on Depop internationally and how she takes criticism so badly and reacts like a petulant child.

However it also culminated with her apartment video because she was so snotty and she basically was bragging to her viewers how she's a saver when her whole channel revolves around consumerism, which basically showed me how disingenuous she is.
Yes I agree with you 100%!
Noting wrong for not wanting to post international, but there was absolutely no need to say on her stories I don’t owe you anything (to her subscribers)
I get the vibe she’s fed up with YouTube

Oh my god this video at 15 minutes and 15 seconds, Freddy calls Josie “oink oink” in a pig noise, because Josie got a double burger 🙁

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
or else freebies aren’t happening for her, I recall she has smeg appliances which are pricey so money priorities aren’t on the labour side of it
Or the family have refused to indulge her with labour or money which could be possible, I could be wrong

Watched her from the beginning like her snob friend in Warwickshire. Only commented recently, her friend last year on the move. Years of not saying anything. When they decided to try and cancel free speech (constructive criticism or feedback) here I am. Freddy had a great eye for fashion in the beginning. Warwickshire snob- amazing skincare in the beginning

Reactions: 7
Okay everyone bear with me on this one 🙈 I'm not Freddy nor a Freddy lover (she's been grinding my gears for a while now) but let me say the following thing:

Regarding the "old racist tweets".

I recently watched an essay video of youtuber Lindsey Ellis explaining how she got cancled because of a misread tweet.. she explained that people were now coming for her citing old tweets/content (sometimes dating back to 2009) and calling her out as a racist/ transphobic /you name it. She herself now realises that some of these tweets (and other content) was sometimes poorly phrased or a bit problematic. However sometimes it was also misunderstood! (I really really recommend this video, just gives another insight into cancel culture)

But back to Freddy and the point I'm trying to make: I think we shouldn't judge her for old "racist" tweets. We can only judge her on current behaviour and how she deals with criticism (regarding these tweets).

I don't think she's as vapid as she comes across sometimes but her worldview and topic of interests are maybe a bit... narrow and shallow. I wouldn't be surprised that she herself hasn't thought twice about her old tweets/behaviour and she probably doesn't even know she tweeted said stuff and even if she does, she isn't going to talk about it on her social media because that's just not a thing she does.. 🤔

Just some stuff to think about, what do you all think? 🧐
Stop defending racist people. They should be called out for racist tit!!! And, yes, that includes past racist tit they’ve done and/or said 🤬 And, if you’re not Freddy, you sure as hell ought to be for how you stand up for her. Also, it’s not the cancel culture that’s the problem, it’s you racist witches who don’t want to be held accountable for your racist ways - you’re the problem. Just wait until the tattle detectives locate your racist tit. Your day is coming, too. GTFOH, Freddy 👋🏾

Attention fellow tattle family: the racist Freddy reads here. She’s taken the advice and scrubbed that crappy grout. She’s even gone as far as to getting a grout pen. Imagine being that simple that she didn’t think to scrub that mess of a bathroom until she’d read it on here. The witch was going on and on about it being perfect when in actuality it’s a Petri Dish 🤢

I also remember her reference which was taken out of context at least genuinely on that tweet where she wondered if the UK would have an Indian Summer. Now an Indian Summer is an old fashioned phrase to refer to a late summer. Usually a hot September maybe even October. Many I remember were outraged by it however many who were weren’t from the UK or other Commonwealth countries that use that phrase innocently such as Australia, New Zealand and other countries. Now whether it’s politically correct in 2021 is another question but it wasn’t tweeted in 2021 and it was a seemingly innocent question as I recall that year the UK had a miserable wet summer. Other tweets definitely but that one no I will defend her on that. Interesting to point out the not giving her a seat on the tube. She’s all for gender equality allegedly. Doesn’t believe in traditions bridal and life. So with that reasoning she should give up her seat for a man. Also how she does she know that he maybe was disabled, arthritic, Fibromyalgia who knows or maybe he thought, duck it first come first serve.

I don’t think it’s an act. I think her choices and interests are what is limiting her. Disney, anything pink and Gossip Girl. I think YouTube has basically consumed her and it’s created a persona that works. Her viewers watch her, she’s making deals it’s paying bills. As I’ve said previously it’s a formula she has found works. What I think is lacking is education. She will argue that she has one. What I mean by education is experience within life. She hasn’t travelled much or done anything that isn’t out of her comfort zone. I’m not saying she should rough it in Kazakhstan riding a yak on the Silk Road or go bungee jumping. Her vlog in Morocco was a prime example of how little she knows or understands the world. She thought it was acceptable going around in shorts. Then backtracked and put trousers on because it is essentially an Islamic country with laws, norms and requirements and she got a bollocking from her audience for that. She tried to “save face” by saying she knew all along. What a liar. I don’t think she is particularly intelligent. She is book smart with good grades but zero understanding of anything or any place other than Disney or Paris or anywhere luxurious. Buying books on the Royal family and other choices she’s made seen on her Instagram is ok and very vanilla but she would do well to either get a degree, do aid work abroad and separate work from personal more. There is more to life than playing dress up, Disney which is make believe and living her life vicariously through that and now it seems the Royal Family.
Yep, she’s a liar! And, hopefully soon, she’s called out for her lies.

She has such a bitchy look on her face. I can’t stand it!
Because she IS A witch! We have got to start calling her out for this tit!

If the boot was on the other foot so to speak and people made bigoted comments about her German Oma (Granny) or her German ancestry from her due to historical events. She’d be up in arms and quite rightly so. Ethnicity or gender should never be an issue only behaviour.
Hell, Freddy got her ugly Zimmerman shorts all twisted when she falsely claimed innocent Grace copied her style. Freddy is quick to act like a witch and we’ll be just as quick to let her know that she needs to grow the duck up. Disney is not going to come calling for her old azz. It’s time to be an accountable ADULT Freddy 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The absolute worst thing ever is to take a bath / shower in a manky bathroom. 🤢
Then you wouldn’t have loved my parents bathroom circa 1975, Cluj Napoca, third floor flat to the right by the stray cat and her litter underneath the cupboard. Brown tiles, a blue border and brown bathroom suite with my mother’s penchant for flowery rugs. She queued up for almost a day for that rug! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 hashtag those were the days hashtag fings aint wot they use to be

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ya I really agree with you. It’s so funny once she made that announcement video and proudly said I threw a tantrum to the solicitor the rose tinted glasses came off and I keep noticing her making catty comments. I watched Freddy’s video in the Maldives and she showed all of Amy’s mess in the room and called Amy a trolly woman, Amy was laughing away, but it just rubbed me the wrong way. And in Freddy’s year recap Freddy said she couldn’t remember her age, Freddy said how she remembered years ago Freddy, Josie and other girls were in a brand trip asked each other what age they are, Freddy said Josie said she couldn’t remember her age and Freddy said laughing I remember I didn’t believe her. Just all seems so catty to me. Also why is it appropriate to ask what your age is when your over 21, that seems like a conversation I would have in school, not in my twenties.

I feel her videos would be better if she was honest, respectfully say why she doesn’t like a style and maybe seemed more grateful to her subscribers and stop all the Instagram stories complaining about things people could only dream of e.g styling their own flat, going to a PT, getting the Covid vaccine

Yes I agree with you 100%!
Noting wrong for not wanting to post international, but there was absolutely no need to say on her stories I don’t owe you anything (to her subscribers)
I get the vibe she’s fed up with YouTube

Oh my god this video at 15 minutes and 15 seconds, Freddy calls Josie “oink oink” in a pig noise, because Josie got a double burger 🙁
omg come on haha I don’t think she meant that in a bad way personally with my friends (also with my partner) we often make jokes about each other when we have a mcdonald’s that we’re pigs haha and it’s not offensive cause we know we’re joking. I think it’s the same with Freddy and Josie as they’re good friends. Also no I’m not Freddy

I know she does a lot of bad thing, she often upsets me as well but honestly sometimes I just feel like people here can catch on any small shits which have nothing to do with the things they say. Like come on yeah it’s a difficult year for everyone. For me as well (couldn’t find a job etc.) and yeah I’ll complain about have to washing the dishes for the 30x time a day haha Also I get her point. I live in the UK it was a nice sunny day (and not a cold one!) after like two weeks ( or a week) and she had to do stuff in the flat - inside. I also complained as I had to finish some stuff to uni even tho I really wanted to go out and take a walk.

And btw just something about Grace - you never say anything bad about her but hey unpopular opinion: she’s way too young to dress like that and those kind of clothes doesn’t look flattering on her as she has a face of a kid and a clothes of a 27+. Also she sometimes just have the resting witch face on her pics which I don’t get cause she’s really beautiful and have a nice smile. Also her personality is nice I just don’t like this style on her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I started watching her maybe few weeks ago, you know it's just nice to have something to watch during quarantine. I used to really like her videos in the beginning since i'm also into feminine style. I did feel like her aesthetic is a bit too much but i just thought that's just a personality that she built for herself. One thing that always bother me is how high she wears her shorts it's almost ridiculous. I just realized how she acts like she's superior after reading it here.

Reactions: 2
omg come on haha I don’t think she meant that in a bad way personally with my friends (also with my partner) we often make jokes about each other when we have a mcdonald’s that we’re pigs haha and it’s not offensive cause we know we’re joking. I think it’s the same with Freddy and Josie as they’re good friends. Also no I’m not Freddy

I know she does a lot of bad thing, she often upsets me as well but honestly sometimes I just feel like people here can catch on any small shits which have nothing to do with the things they say. Like come on yeah it’s a difficult year for everyone. For me as well (couldn’t find a job etc.) and yeah I’ll complain about have to washing the dishes for the 30x time a day haha Also I get her point. I live in the UK it was a nice sunny day (and not a cold one!) after like two weeks ( or a week) and she had to do stuff in the flat - inside. I also complained as I had to finish some stuff to uni even tho I really wanted to go out and take a walk.

And btw just something about Grace - you never say anything bad about her but hey unpopular opinion: she’s way too young to dress like that and those kind of clothes doesn’t look flattering on her as she has a face of a kid and a clothes of a 27+. Also she sometimes just have the resting witch face on her pics which I don’t get cause she’s really beautiful and have a nice smile. Also her personality is nice I just don’t like this style on her
Freddy, besides this one and the Ms. Snowflake profile, how many profiles did you make? With friends like you, Josie doesn’t need an enemy. However, you two fake “posh” breeds deserve each other. Just apologize for your bad conduct and past racist ways then, you’d maybe be more liked! And, for the love of humanity, leave Grace alone. How’d you feel if an ADULT was picking on Coco?

Reactions: 16
Freddy, besides this one and the Ms. Snowflake profile, how many profiles did you make? With friends like you, Josie doesn’t need an enemy. However, you two fake “posh” breeds deserve each other. Just apologize for your bad conduct and past racist ways then, you’d maybe be more liked! And, for the love of humanity, leave Grace alone. How’d you feel if an ADULT was picking on Coco?
The Ms. Snowflake that you're referencing is me, i assume? I apologize if it's not or if there is another user with similar name.
I do wonder why you think i'm Freddy tho. I was just sharing what i thought about her as someone who knows basically nothing about her life outside of the videos she made on youtube.

Reactions: 3
I already told you I’m not Freddy but alright it’s your opinion.

The main thing is this thread is going down and it’s more and more toxic.

Also you guys keep talking about Freddy’s body. Maybe it would help her if doesn’t have to come across everysingle time a commen about her body.

And about Grace - told ya unpopular opinion. Not gonna change my mind

And I don’t get some of the things you talking about like Indian summer lol in hungarian they call it venasszonyok nyara - if you translate it its like old lady’s summer so should be all the older women offended? I don’t think so

Just don’t be toxic guys.

And jop she probably reads here cause she posted something on instagram that’s she feels bad buying fast fashion and sending back the stuff after haul week
But you’re being toxic 😂.
anyway there is no such thing as constructive criticism for freddo as she will delete or shame you in e comments and have her merry band of sheep defend her too
How can you honestly justify her past racist comment and her consistent putting down of other people and also regardless of how grace dresses, how can you think it’s okay for a 26yo to treat a teenager that way ?
Maldonado comments of her body is in regard to her denying her true body shape and that she could be proud of her body shape nothing wrong with a pear. She isn’t hourglass she needs to realise this and get on with it.

I like Freddy, I use to like her a lot more, but one thing I have noticed with these YTs is that they slowly become more disconnected and nasty.
I think Freddy can say some things (like the jeans comment) which I’d think was just comedic relief and a way to pretend she has a polished life ect and acting into a character. But I can see the way she treats her fans as if she is better then them and how she has her buy and send back cycle despite claiming she’d only buy things she loves.

there is a slippery Slop that other YT have gone down. Lydia has jocie has now I’m sure Freddy will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Every other page atm someone is moaning about the thread...if you don’t like it nobody is making you come here, just don’t read it?
There was me thinking something exciting has happened because of all the new posts 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also people saying we done know freddo in real life just what she post. Yeah your right but she does act up in real life. The comments she responds to the attitude towards her little sister and parents. Her interaction with everyone this all can’t be an act. Why would you want to act so mean when you’re not on camera.
Not like part of the Channel is her having a “Alta ego” who is a mean girl in print then her normal self is normal” then how she acts and behaves would be understood

Reactions: 5
I don't know if this has been talked before but sometimes i feel really bad for Coco especially in that haul video where she called a lot of the stuffs that Coco choose horrendous. She could say it nicer without outright telling Coco's choice is horrible.
I just know that she accused Grace of copying her. I mean it's not like she put together groundbreaking outfits, she just wear something that everybody else could wear.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.