Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She completed GCSEs at school but not A levels as she left school to go to a Sixth Form college which she dropped out of. She does though have the required basic education, qualifications for a job. Although it is possible for somebody to get employment without any of that.
Just for context though - yes she has GCSEs and meets the basic requirements for most jobs but we have a real problem in the UK with too many graduates and not enoguh jobs. Not saying lots of educated people are a bad thing. But when I left my first degree lots of people with degrees were working even in supermarkets. The ‘basic requirements’ are almost a myth now because there will be degree educated people applying for those roles. I think she would struggle to find a normal job with just GCSEs (bearing in mind she doesn’t have any useful skills or vocational training either) these days

Reactions: 12
She completed GCSEs at school but not A levels as she left school to go to a Sixth Form college which she dropped out of. She does though have the required basic education, qualifications for a job. Although it is possible for somebody to get employment without any of that.
Very possible yes but also very difficult as she’ll be competing with other people who has degrees.
My parents have done amazing for themselves and neither of them went to college.
Unfortunately I feel the world we live in today it’s very hard to get a job that pays above minimum wage and pays regularly without a degree or else you’ll have to put years into a job to climb your way up.
Most courses and degrees requires A levels. I could imagine it would be very difficult physically and mentally to do A levels in your late twenties.

Just for context though - yes she has GCSEs and meets the basic requirements for most jobs but we have a real problem in the UK with too many graduates and not enoguh jobs. Not saying lots of educated people are a bad thing. But when I left my first degree lots of people with degrees were working even in supermarkets. The ‘basic requirements’ are almost a myth now because there will be degree educated people applying for those roles. I think she would struggle to find a normal job with just GCSEs (bearing in mind she doesn’t have any useful skills or vocational training either) these days
I remember when I got my first job in a restaurant, I was shocked my supervisor who got paid £8.16 an hour for very hard work had a degree, and had no intention of leaving the restaurant
When I was in school I was so naive I thought if you had a degree you would get a good job.
I really don’t know what Freddy would do if people stopped watching her videos

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Okay everyone bear with me on this one 🙈 I'm not Freddy nor a Freddy lover (she's been grinding my gears for a while now) but let me say the following thing:

Regarding the "old racist tweets".

I recently watched an essay video of youtuber Lindsey Ellis explaining how she got cancled because of a misread tweet.. she explained that people were now coming for her citing old tweets/content (sometimes dating back to 2009) and calling her out as a racist/ transphobic /you name it. She herself now realises that some of these tweets (and other content) was sometimes poorly phrased or a bit problematic. However sometimes it was also misunderstood! (I really really recommend this video, just gives another insight into cancel culture)

But back to Freddy and the point I'm trying to make: I think we shouldn't judge her for old "racist" tweets. We can only judge her on current behaviour and how she deals with criticism (regarding these tweets).

I don't think she's as vapid as she comes across sometimes but her worldview and topic of interests are maybe a bit... narrow and shallow. I wouldn't be surprised that she herself hasn't thought twice about her old tweets/behaviour and she probably doesn't even know she tweeted said stuff and even if she does, she isn't going to talk about it on her social media because that's just not a thing she does.. 🤔

Just some stuff to think about, what do you all think? 🧐
Current behaviour counts, and people can learn and grow. But then you can perhaps apologise for things you said in the past.

As for the degree or not, there are many stupid people, who say stupid things, with a degree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes you’re right. When I worked for Kwiksave the only people working there with degrees was management or other migrant workers like myself at that time. Now it’s an even level on abilities. Which puts Freddy into more of a dismal light as she’s had more than most get in terms of opportunities. YouTube will not last forever.

Reactions: 6
Current behaviour counts, and people can learn and grow. But then you can perhaps apologise for things you said in the past.

As for the degree or not, there are many stupid people, who say stupid things, with a degree.
I don’t think having a degree makes you smart, but I wouldn’t call a person book smart when they don’t have their A-levels done.
I believe everyone makes mistakes or have regrets, I think it’s important to hold yourself accountable, apologise and own up if done wrong and then move onwards and upward with your life 😊

Reactions: 9
She has such a bitchy look on her face. I can’t stand it!
Who films themselves like that?? Who thinks “i know, let’s whip me camera out and show everyone how bitchy I am!” Shes absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Who films themselves like that?? Who thinks “i know, let’s whip me camera out and show everyone how bitchy I am!” Shes absolutely ridiculous.
For some reason she loves posting pictures of herself pouting and frowning and complaining about things which are honestly trivial...

Reactions: 17
She has such a bitchy look on her face. I can’t stand it!
She’s so annoying, she’s too cheap to pay someone to do this job for her and she’s also going to moan about doing it herself? People have lost homes and jobs this past year and she’s whining about cleaning grout in her new expensive flat that’s she bought by herself...can we get some perspective here p l e a s e

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with this in theory, but her tweets were close to the below from what I remember, so it was much more than just ‘taken out of context’.

“Wow walking in London is like spot the white man, it’s so sad, what is our country coming to.”

and

“On the train and having to stand, what is wrong with men nowadays. Give me your seat you fat horrid Indian man.”

Then something about being stared at by Indian men and how ‘their culture’ was to blame but I can’t remember the wording of that one.

There were other bitchy tweets too like her criticising other girls for dying their hair (ironic given her latest trip to aveda!) and for how girls pose in photos with their boyfriends.

She was 18/19 when she tweeted them from what I can remember.
I'm Indian and I will judge her all I want for saying this stuff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why does it matter if she was 19. I was 19 not too long ago. 19 is not a child.
When I was 19 I was in a full time course, had a part time job and was suffering with my poor mental health. I got brilliant marks that year and since then been to therapy.
Being 19 is no excuse for making racist comments.
Funny she said the girls weren’t nice to her in school in her final year, I’m assuming she was 18, I wouldn’t be friendly towards a person who was making racist comments.
She acts as if she can do no wrong and everyone else is the bully when things doesn’t go her way.
oh no I completely agree, I was saying she was 18/19 as in- she was an adult, old enough to know better and definitely not a young teenager when she was posting. Sorry if that wasn’t clear!

I had no idea Freddy tweeted all of them :oops:. I only remember seeing one , Pretty disgusting a 19 year old SHOULD know better .The company she keeps have posted equally vile stuff.

Reactions: 7
I had no idea Freddy tweeted all of them :oops:. I only remember seeing one , Pretty disgusting a 19 year old SHOULD know better .The company she keeps have posted equally vile stuff.
If the boot was on the other foot so to speak and people made bigoted comments about her German Oma (Granny) or her German ancestry from her due to historical events. She’d be up in arms and quite rightly so. Ethnicity or gender should never be an issue only behaviour.

• Heart
She must’ve really exhausted herself financially buying that flat because she clearly can’t afford to get any proper work done to it. I am in disbelief that she’s trying to frame it all as ‘my family and I are so handy we’re doing it all ourselves’ - just no. It’s clear as day she can’t afford to get rid of those manky old tiles, or get a new kitchen worktop. It would be refreshing if she was just honest about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
or else freebies aren’t happening for her, I recall she has smeg appliances which are pricey so money priorities aren’t on the labour side of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.