Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to have a little chuckle there on her last post... she loves decorating the flat so much she will be sad to move in....

Shouldn’t that make you EXCITED to move in? 🤔 to get to live in the place you decorated so painstakingly to make it perfect just how you wanted?

Further questioning of did she actually want to move out, was she forced, did she just buy this property for content...
Deleted at poster's request.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Chiiil her parents are saints for all i know, if i had a child who's ashamed of her parents, pretending to be RiCh, fat ass thighs( no hips or ass thoug god really did a number on her 🤮 ) who tries despertly to squeeze into a size 0 when she's at least 3 sizes up ( nothing wrong with that i am a curvy sis and i accept myself) i tell u i would throw her ass outsida my home before she turns 25, if it's not in her rich image go find u a home that is boo.

Having been preg for 9 months, going through labor, endless pain... only to push thru a steve harvey piano teeth ass witch, oouuh chiiil i'd be mad
Basic gurl I honestly wish I knew you in real life you are killing me off frumpy ass I cannot breathe haha.
Her family seem really nice normal people it’s a shame she feels the need to pretend to be something she’s not. I feel like she’s deffo gonna live in cocos shadow once she’s older.
One video I would watch is Freddy having to do a regular job like cleaning or being a care assistant or something really demanding like a paramedic for a week and document it hahaha she wouldn’t know where to start
Fred’s if you’re reading... 10/10 would watch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t want to start anything, but I don’t think we should be commenting on her physical appearance that way. I think that’s out of line.

Reactions: 18
Basic gurl I honestly wish I knew you in real life you are killing me off frumpy ass I cannot breathe haha.
Her family seem really nice normal people it’s a shame she feels the need to pretend to be something she’s not. I feel like she’s deffo gonna live in cocos shadow once she’s older.
One video I would watch is Freddy having to do a regular job like cleaning or being a care assistant or something really demanding like a paramedic for a week and document it hahaha she wouldn’t know where to start
Guuurl u sweet, sending you vitrual hugs

She's probably have a mental breakdown, for any of those jobs ppl need qualifications and/or skills :LOL: :LOL: Homegirl ain't got any... excpet for " having always been very clever "

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to have a little chuckle there on her last post... she loves decorating the flat so much she will be sad to move in....

Shouldn’t that make you EXCITED to move in? 🤔 to get to live in the place you decorated so painstakingly to make it perfect just how you wanted?

Further questioning of did she actually want to move out, was she forced, did she just buy this property for content...

Solely for content. I mean what else can these people do during a pandemic? All of them are doing house related videos at the moment. Plus the more we watch, more the money will flow in. I think she decided to more out herself, she's too spoilt for them to kick her out.

View attachment 506385
Yes Freddy, bloggers have been in hell! Oh how oh how will Princess Freddy be expected to dress and shoot in the dark and write a post!
This is her most insensitive post thusfar. Who cares about the nurses and teachers and frontline workers...
Seriously, as a non-brit these UK bloggers sometimes makes it seem like they live in extreme weather conditions, girl you’re in England not the Antarctic.

Reactions: 9
Seriously, as a non-brit these UK bloggers sometimes makes it seem like they live in extreme weather conditions, girl you’re in England not the Antarctic.
It's part of our psychology to complain about the weather endlessly, but generally to distract from the sheer hell of being trapped in s conversation with someone you don't want to be trapped in a conversation with.

We also get shocked and naked when it's sunny for more than 10 minutes because we're convinced that the sun is actually an illegal immigrant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's part of our psychology to complain about the weather endlessly, but generally to distract from the sheer hell of being trapped in s conversation with someone you don't want to be trapped in a conversation with.

We also get shocked and naked when it's sunny for more than 10 minutes because we're convinced that the sun is actually an illegal immigrant
We do that in Denmark too, starting a conversation about the weather is always a safe bet, the weather is pretty tit here as well, but we tend to describe it in less dramatic terms 😂

Reactions: 5

I am crying over this analogy 😂 so true

Reactions: 3
People can we keep it a bit civil on here? No ugly name calling or body shaming 👌🏻 That doesn't add anything to the discussions 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 506385
Yes Freddy, bloggers have been in hell! Oh how oh how will Princess Freddy be expected to dress and shoot in the dark and write a post!
This is her most insensitive post thusfar. Who cares about the nurses and teachers and frontline workers...
No mask again...

I haven't watched a single house video but I can't think of anything more sad than her living in her little Barbie dream house alone acting like a teenager and filming talking to herself in the poky closet. Her whole persona is so incredibly boring. I hope the teenager steals all her viewers and she has a massive tantrum.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Michelle Keegan
She looks cute in the first pic a natural beauty...
Its fair to say their are tweaks to her top lip and a slight nose fix. She has perfect brows and teeth.

She should go easy on the botox/fillers as she needs expression to be believable & taken seriously as an actress.
She is as pretty still.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m not quite sure if she is serious about the crushed velvet theme for the living room or is it some sort of April’s fools day joke ? Nothing wrong if you like that sort of a thing , but i think the crushed velvet interior design train is gone and most influencers with lots of disposable income are changing it to more natural , rustic type of a thing ? I think she is joking about it and will offend lots of followers😁

It's definitely a joke, she said just the other day she hates grey interiors. I'm actually with her on that, the crushed velvet trend and everyone's houses looking like one big bleak grey box is not for me either

Yeah she’s definitely joking haha, although not to be overly sensitive butttttt it was a bit mean... I know she’s messing but that pic is someone’s actual house. Imagine if someone with a bigger following than her put a pic up of her new place like “LOL HOW BAD IS THIS”.

Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s definitely joking haha, although not to be overly sensitive butttttt it was a bit mean... I know she’s messing but that pic is someone’s actual house. Imagine if someone with a bigger following than her put a pic up of her new place like “LOL HOW BAD IS THIS”.
Very true, although not inconsistent with how she puts down everything else she dislikes. Funny it's ok when she does it, but she kicked off big time over people saying they didn't like her fringe. I'm pretty sure she called it 'uncivilised' in one video...and yet...

Reactions: 9
I’m all for a good April Fool’s Day joke but I think this one is a little bit mean!
The crushed velvet aesthetic isn’t my taste either, but it could well be what some of her followers’ houses look like and it could easily really hurt someone’s feelings. Crushed velvet used to be very popular and while it’s out of fashion now, a lot of people can’t afford to just redo their whole living room!
I’m sure a lot of Freddy’s tastes aren’t popular with everyone either. I mean, those creepy porcelain dolls she had in her old room were, in my view, absolutely atrocious, but she thought they were just lovely.
Once again it seems to be fine for Freddy to judge and criticise to her heart’s content but god forbid anyone returns the favour! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
If the crushed velvet is available in pink....maybe maybe...each to his or her own but this..just no !

I just saw that she started filming for haul week - guess another declutter is due where she'll be selling the stuff she just "bought" to make space for more clothes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.