Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw that she started filming for haul week - guess another declutter is due where she'll be selling the stuff she just "bought" to make space for more clothes.

There's a pattern now. She does a haul week, clears out her wardrobe, sells everything. Repeat.

She'll have to downsize anyway because that new apartment isn't really that big and the cupboard space is tiny!

Reactions: 8
Influencers really take the p*** especially when they are making money when so many have been laid off. I guess she would want the "poors" to shop and support sweatshop fast fashion instead of charity shops.

She looks terrible on film where she can't filter and angle herself to death. She also has zero personality and charm. I don't think showbiz was ever an option. Why is she in her knickers in the IG pic by the way, but in the video she has clothes on?
Just answering your question, she doesn't have clothes in the last part of the video, here's one of her scenes (she has a nice body). The video is about the school going wild and at the end everybody is dancing in their underwear.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I just finished watching her latest video, and boy do I have a lot of thoughts on it 😂 Someone mentioned earlier about her place having bad feng shui and I agree with that. Her house feels claustrophobic (specifically the rooms itself and the way everything is laid out) now that I'm seeing more of it.

I'm not a fan of the crystal knob in the kitchen, it looks more suitable to be used in the bedroom. It looks tacky in her kitchen. The kitchen wall colour is fine on its own but now that her kitchen is almost done, the colour just looks off. It reminds me of a kid's miniature playhouse for some reason. Her wardrobe knob is nice but I personally feel like its more suitable for the bathroom. I don't like the contrast of the knob against the wardrobe doors. When used in combination, the wardrobe doors looks 'cheapened' against the knobs. And her bathroom... I have no words. I have a vision of it being a glam bathroom, and the floor tiles that she chose are nice too, just not with her grimy looking wall tiles. Those wall tiles totally throws off the look of the entire bathroom. Now it looks like a modern haunted bathroom.

These are all just my opinions of course, I hope no one takes offense to what I said. I know we all have different tastes!

Also, I was so close to clicking out of the video when she went on about the kitchen countertops for what seems like the millionth time lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There's a pattern now. She does a haul week, clears out her wardrobe, sells everything. Repeat.

She'll have to downsize anyway because that new apartment isn't really that big and the cupboard space is tiny!
It's such a waste of resources and the impact on the environment. She hoards so much clothes on top of the ones that she never resells, because she hopes that one day she will wear x to an event and then after that she can sell it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s definitely joking haha, although not to be overly sensitive butttttt it was a bit mean... I know she’s messing but that pic is someone’s actual house. Imagine if someone with a bigger following than her put a pic up of her new place like “LOL HOW BAD IS THIS”.
Pretty sure it’s a photo of mrs hinch’s house she has like 4mil followers on Instagram

Just answering your question, she doesn't have clothes in the last part of the video, here's one of her scenes (she has a nice body). The video is about the school going wild and at the end everybody is dancing in their underwear.
I admit I skipped parts it was a terrible waste of 4 minutes of my life watching it lol

Reactions: 6
Why does she have two different tile patters in her bathroom? It looks visually cluttered to me.

Reactions: 10
Don’t be so ignorant then! You caused it Freddy now you yuck it up because you had no right to screenshot somebody else’s lounge room and passive aggressively slag it off. No defence there. Ignorant jumped up so and so she never learns
Is it confirmed she used Mrs Hinch's photo?

Reactions: 1
Is it confirmed she used Mrs Hinch's photo?
I don’t know if it’s Mrs Hinch or who Mrs Hinch is I just know Freddy is being an ignorant so and so. I can think of a few choices words for that jumped up little girl but will refrain.

Reactions: 2
It's definitely a joke, she said just the other day she hates grey interiors. I'm actually with her on that, the crushed velvet trend and everyone's houses looking like one big bleak grey box is not for me either
Oh gosh.

My nan got some of those crushed grey sofas for our living room three years ago when we moved in. Bloody horrid and they're like bricks! We all ended up with sore backs, everyone in the house. Not worth it!

I just finished watching her latest video, and boy do I have a lot of thoughts on it 😂 Someone mentioned earlier about her place having bad feng shui and I agree with that. Her house feels claustrophobic (specifically the rooms itself and the way everything is laid out) now that I'm seeing more of it.

I'm not a fan of the crystal knob in the kitchen, it looks more suitable to be used in the bedroom. It looks tacky in her kitchen. The kitchen wall colour is fine on its own but now that her kitchen is almost done, the colour just looks off. It reminds me of a kid's miniature playhouse for some reason. Her wardrobe knob is nice but I personally feel like its more suitable for the bathroom. I don't like the contrast of the knob against the wardrobe doors. When used in combination, the wardrobe doors looks 'cheapened' against the knobs. And her bathroom... I have no words. I have a vision of it being a glam bathroom, and the floor tiles that she chose are nice too, just not with her grimy looking wall tiles. Those wall tiles totally throws off the look of the entire bathroom. Now it looks like a modern haunted bathroom.

These are all just my opinions of course, I hope no one takes offense to what I said. I know we all have different tastes!

Also, I was so close to clicking out of the video when she went on about the kitchen countertops for what seems like the millionth time lol

I agree, I know what she's going for. She's after making the place like this Hollywood-esque Barbie townhouse. When I was a kid I remember getting Barbie dollhouses with those kid of old bathrooms, old living rooms in. I get the vibe she's going for but it's pulling it off which she isn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh gosh.

My nan got some of those crushed grey sofas for our living room three years ago when we moved in. Bloody horrid and they're like bricks! We all ended up with sore backs, everyone in the house. Not worth it!

I agree, I know what she's going for. She's after making the place like this Hollywood-esque Barbie townhouse. When I was a kid I remember getting Barbie dollhouses with those kid of old bathrooms, old living rooms in. I get the vibe she's going for but it's pulling it off which she isn't.
I disagree, I quite like her choices lately in terms of decor. However I understand your point of view what’s got my goat so to speak is her arrogance, she’s always been arrogant however lately since she’s managed to afford her shoebox flat she thinks she’s a cut above. She isn’t. The posh act can stop now she’s been outed by her working class roots which she should be proud of not covering up and suddenly she is better than Mrs Hinch by taste. Whoever their lounge belonged to. The point is Freddy thinks she’s better than everybody else and isn’t. She’s nothing special in the grand scheme of things

I get the vibe she's going for but it's pulling it off which she isn't.
Totally agree, I think she's doing too much mixing and matching of older features and modern decor in a really weird way that makes it all just look jumbled. I'm glad others have mentioned the tiles because that's probably the best example so far, those old wall tiles just do not go with the modern pattern on the floor and frankly it just looks weird. I don't mind what she's done with the kitchen and I adore sage green but again I'm not really sure how it fits in with the main vibe of the rest of the space? It just screams confused to me...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.