Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddy was paid by senreve to do an Instagram post for them (it said AD on the post). She was given a free senreve bag, paid to post about it and then Freddy sold her bag on depop for £250!!!
A YouTuber called Sophie Shohet, did an add for Senreve, she said she got a free bag, and bought another style herself. Sophie did a giveaway for the bag. Sophie shows and tells her subscribers that she grateful people watch her.
As opposed to Freddy is just greedy and spoilt 🙄
Sorry it's slightly off topic, but I feel the need to tell you all that I think Sophie is lovely. She's a shopaholic, sure, but she's honest with how she makes her money, has a full time career and above all has a great personality. She makes her videos inclusive where possible, comes up with provocative content that she actually understands (e.g. the finances and marketing of luxury fashion brands) and I've never seen her be snarky to anyone. Sure, she's in her thirties so you'd expect maturity, but she's something if a breath of fresh her as YT goes, especially in the world of Freddy and Josie. I also really like Cassie and Colourful Noir :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry it's slightly off topic, but I feel the need to tell you all that I think Sophie is lovely. She's a shopaholic, sure, but she's honest with how she makes her money, has a full time career and above all has a great personality. She makes her videos inclusive where possible, comes up with provocative content that she actually understands (e.g. the finances and marketing of luxury fashion brands) and I've never seen her be snarky to anyone. Sure, she's in her thirties so you'd expect maturity, but she's something if a breath of fresh her as YT goes, especially in the world of Freddy and Josie. I also really like Cassie and Colourful Noir :)
Totally agree about Sophie, I love her. Really authentic, always gives an honest opinion, you just know she wouldn't try to flog you something she didn't like. She buys a lot of stuff herself and is clearly loyal to the brands that she actually likes. I also love that she has a real career that she really grafted to get to the top before doing Youtube.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree about Sophie, I love her. Really authentic, always gives an honest opinion, you just know she wouldn't try to flog you something she didn't like. She buys a lot of stuff herself and is clearly loyal to the brands that she actually likes. I also love that she has a real career that she really grafted to get to the top before doing Youtube.
I really like Sophie aswell. I did not mean to write anything negative about her. I don’t see any harm to work with a brand.
I compared the how the two influencers works with a brand 😊
Hope you have a nice day 💕

Reactions: 4
I really like Sophie aswell. I did not mean to write anything negative about her. I don’t see any harm to work with a brand.
I compared the how the two influencers works with a brand 😊
Hope you have a nice day 💕
I didn't see you say anything negative about her at all! Sorry if there's a crossed wire here, I don't disagree with anything you said either!

I'm only just watching the video - does anyone else feel like the two bathroom tiles just don't really work together? The floor ones look way too modern for the wall ones to me...and not in like a cool mish mash of styles kinda way, more in a 'these shouldn't be here' kinda way...I don't dislike them as a pattern, but it just looks odd to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I didn't see you say anything negative about her at all! Sorry if there's a crossed wire here, I don't disagree with anything you said either!

I'm only just watching the video - does anyone else feel like the two bathroom tiles just don't really work together? The floor ones look way too modern for the wall ones to me...and not in like a cool mish mash of styles kinda way, more in a 'these shouldn't be here' kinda way...I don't dislike them as a pattern, but it just looks odd to me
To clarify, I don't think anything negative was said about her, but I have seen criticism levelled against Sophie elsewhere so I know that not everyone agrees that she is lovely. I'm glad that everyone on this thread seems to :)

Reactions: 2
Her putting the bidet /ass shower back in the bathroom has really grossed me out, sorry if it offends anyone but bidets just seem so wrong to me and like an out of date trend that should’ve never existed like toilet set cloth covers 🤢🤢. I do think the flat seems dark and as if it has bad feng Shui due to the placement of the rooms, windows, lack of light in the living room, bathroom and kitchen lay out etc which seems to happen a lot in houses that have been split into flats. the little room she has for her dressing room also seems suffocating, seems better to make the second room a dressing room?

Last edited:
1.jpeg

Yes Freddy, bloggers have been in hell! Oh how oh how will Princess Freddy be expected to dress and shoot in the dark and write a post!
This is her most insensitive post thusfar. Who cares about the nurses and teachers and frontline workers...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm a few days late to this but did anyone else see that IG story Freddy posted asking for recommendations for affordable appliances? And she said she wanted to spend her money on chandeliers and chaise longues and not on boring dishwashers? Like who does she think she is? Surely you'd invest in your appliances because have fun having to get someone to come fix your dishwasher or washing machine at the first hurdle because you spent all your money on chandeliers

Reactions: 12
I'm a few days late to this but did anyone else see that IG story Freddy posted asking for recommendations for affordable appliances? And she said she wanted to spend her money on chandeliers and chaise longues and not on boring dishwashers? Like who does she think she is? Surely you'd invest in your appliances because have fun having to get someone to come fix your dishwasher or washing machine at the first hurdle because you spent all your money on chandeliers
Because she'll hire a slave (Coco) to do them while she swings on a chandelier pretending she's Maddie Ziegler

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to start with I don’t agree with her spending more on chandelier.
But my god doesn’t that post say so much. She think it’s more important to retain an image with her lounges and chandelier, than to have a good equipment for everyday life.
I’d imagine she’s going to sell this flat, it’s easy to sell chandelier on ebay than to sell a washing machine (plus I’d imagine a washing machine would up the value of the flat)
She really is shallow, all about the image.

Her putting the bidet /ass shower back in the bathroom has really grossed me out, sorry if it offends anyone but bidets just seem so wrong to me and like an out of date trend that should’ve never existed like toilet set cloth covers 🤢🤢. I do think the flat seems dark and as if it has bad feng Shui due to the placement of the rooms, windows, lack of light in the living room, bathroom and kitchen lay out etc which seems to happen a lot in houses that have been split into flats. the little room she has for her dressing room also seems suffocating, seems better to make the second room a dressing room?
She’s so cheap, she’s probably trilled not to spend as much money on toilet paper 😂

Reactions: 6
I honestly wonder if the whole YouTube/ influencer thing didn’t exist what job Freddy would actually do. I can imagine nobody liking her at her job since she would always be complaining about having to do things and thinking she’s better than everyone else she would probably go home crying every day 😂 if she was my child or someone I knew in person I’d be telling her to get a grip of herself. YOU ARE NOT BLAIR WALDORF. She is a literal fictional character who wouldn’t even acknowledge you if she were real you ain’t rich enough hun. Also I don’t think the flat is horrible it’s meh, after buying my own house a few months ago i cannot for the life of me understand why she’s bought a flat because she will have to pay ground rent/ maintenance etc (correct me if I’m wrong I don’t live in London ) and will have people living above or below her who might be awful or god forbid she rubs them up the wrong way. I also don’t understand why it’s 2/3 bedrooms yet she’s gonna live there alone? Give it a few months and jj will move in for sure tbh he just seems like the male version of Freds probably just looks at himself in the mirror all day 😂😂 I’m surprised she doesn’t want to get married yet and have all the attention. I remember her saying she just HAS to have 2 girl children when she’s older I really hope she gets boys hahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly wonder if the whole YouTube/ influencer thing didn’t exist what job Freddy would actually do. I can imagine nobody liking her at her job since she would always be complaining about having to do things and thinking she’s better than everyone else she would probably go home crying every day 😂 if she was my child or someone I knew in person I’d be telling her to get a grip of herself. YOU ARE NOT BLAIR WALDORF. She is a literal fictional character who wouldn’t even acknowledge you if she were real you ain’t rich enough hun. Also I don’t think the flat is horrible it’s meh, after buying my own house a few months ago i cannot for the life of me understand why she’s bought a flat because she will have to pay ground rent/ maintenance etc (correct me if I’m wrong I don’t live in London ) and will have people living above or below her who might be awful or god forbid she rubs them up the wrong way. I also don’t understand why it’s 2/3 bedrooms yet she’s gonna live there alone? Give it a few months and jj will move in for sure tbh he just seems like the male version of Freds probably just looks at himself in the mirror all day 😂😂 I’m surprised she doesn’t want to get married yet and have all the attention. I remember her saying she just HAS to have 2 girl children when she’s older I really hope she gets boys hahahahahaha
Also I would feel so sorry for the boy, if she does have a boy. It’s such horrible thing to say online. Imagine being her boy and finding that online.

With her being older I’d imagine her only option would be retail, which wouldn’t suit her big head 😂

Congrats on buying your house ❤ 😻😻
Is there any dish/gossip/tea about this witch ? From her highschool days too ?

Reactions: 2
Congrats on buying your house ❤ 😻😻
Is there any dish/gossip/tea about this witch ? From her highschool days too ?
Aww thank you very much, your post earlier had me dying 😂 I wish someone who actually went to school with her would post on here. Where are the Kensington girls at lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This Freddy person's video appeared in my recommended after I was scoping some Chloé bags and after only a few minutes of enduring her toe-curling stupidity just to see a Tess, I (a) decided I will never watch any of her videos again, and (b) I must come here to find her thread and vent. As always you lovely Tattle ladies are on the ball and not with the shits.

Meant to add in a taxi. Even asthmatics are encouraged to wear one. My friend recently was refused service for not wearing a mask despite being exempt and suffering from COPD so I wonder what her excuse was and for being messy in somebody else’s car?!!!!
Seriously why has she dumped tit everywhere? What a complete slob. And there's the £1,400 Chloé Tess dumped in the corner like a used tissue. She's disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to have a little chuckle there on her last post... she loves decorating the flat so much she will be sad to move in....

Shouldn’t that make you EXCITED to move in? 🤔 to get to live in the place you decorated so painstakingly to make it perfect just how you wanted?

Further questioning of did she actually want to move out, was she forced, did she just buy this property for content...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.