Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree with you guys on the bathroom floor tile with the grotty (I love this word! Never heard it before, and am totally using it from now on - thank you tattlers 😜) wall tile. They just don’t go together. At all.

These two types of tiles are from two very different eras and they just clash.

Proof once again for her and her beige friend.... just because it’s all beige/pink/gold... doesn’t mean it goes together.

Reactions: 7
Oh please.. People! She just meant it as a joke as it looks completely not like her normal style but it still could've been plausible that she considered it (I first fell for it not thinking about it being April 1st). Don't make too much off a fuss about it 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 11
OMG I’m dying, it actually is Mrs Hinch’s living room. Just googled it. Whoops Freddy!!

Btw Not like it matters if the person is famous or not, it’s still just as mean either way. But pretty funny she put that pic up to take the piss out of the decor and it’s actually a famous (compared to Freddy) persons house. Bet she tit herself when she realised.

Oh please.. People! She just meant it as a joke as it looks completely not like her normal style but it still could've been plausible that she considered it (I first fell for it not thinking about it being April 1st). Don't make too much off a fuss about it 😅
No, she’s a mean person and that’s that. I bet if someone would have post picture of her moms pink living room with safari decor as a “haha JOKE I WOULD NEVER!” she would have been beyond offended. That’s exactly why she’s a mean girl on sheep’s clothing, because she’ll diss at other people taste/clothes/placestoshop etc. in a very quiet discreet way that doesn’t quite sound/look mean but it definitely is.

Reactions: 20
No, she’s a mean person and that’s that. I bet if someone would have post picture of her moms pink living room with safari decor as a “haha JOKE I WOULD NEVER!” she would have been beyond offended. That’s exactly why she’s a mean girl on sheep’s clothing, because she’ll diss at other people taste/clothes/placestoshop etc. in a very quiet discreet way that doesn’t quite sound/look mean but it definitely is.
Okay okay 🤔 But everyone must realise that DMing harsh statements/accusations doesn't work with (such) people (like the message shown above) 🙈 It's good to point it out, but in a constructive and nicer way! If she even then decides to block/diss a person because she can't handle (constructive) criticism, yeah then there's a problem. However, most cricizing posts I've come across are quite harsh and passive aggressive and then I can understand she doesn't want to deal with it 🧐

Ps: I just wanted to keep the tone a bit lighter on here🙈 Some posts are becoming a bit too mean lately (imo).. Don't lower yourselves to that (her) level!

Reactions: 11
Okay okay 🤔 But everyone must realise that DMing harsh statements/accusations doesn't work with (such) people (like the message shown above) 🙈 It's good to point it out, but in a constructive and nicer way! If she even then decides to block/diss a person because she can't handle (constructive) criticism, yeah then there's a problem. However, most cricizing posts I've come across are quite harsh and passive aggressive and then I can understand she doesn't want to deal with it 🧐

Ps: I just wanted to keep the tone a bit lighter on here🙈 Some posts are becoming a bit too mean lately (imo).. Don't lower yourselves to that (her) level!
Yes to that whole statement I have to agree, I even stopped commenting here for a little while, I do not condone anyone talking about anyone in harsh tones about body image and other issues. Those comments about her thighs particularly are disgusting, please don’t do that. Is one thing to say that the clothes are unflattering and other to criticize her actual body (which is beautiful by the way, she has a fantastic shape and there’s no way to deny that) And yes, the meaner anyone is in this forums the more power you give to her by giving her the chance to be a victim (everyone is so meeean to me, those forums are just haters and bullies 😭... she has said that before) which at least in my case (and most of the commenters here)is not true

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I disagree, I quite like her choices lately in terms of decor. However I understand your point of view what’s got my goat so to speak is her arrogance, she’s always been arrogant however lately since she’s managed to afford her shoebox flat she thinks she’s a cut above. She isn’t. The posh act can stop now she’s been outed by her working class roots which she should be proud of not covering up and suddenly she is better than Mrs Hinch by taste. Whoever their lounge belonged to. The point is Freddy thinks she’s better than everybody else and isn’t. She’s nothing special in the grand scheme of things
Long time lurker here!
But does anyone remember her video where she announced that she was moving?
There she said that she wasnt looking for anything under 1.5/2 million because that wohld give her nothing in that area... I thought that that was a bit distasteful and more a way to show that she has that kind of money laying around but when you look at her home then it doesn't look like it is worth that much!! So i really agree with your statement about here acting like she is cut above, it is all show and nothing more

Reactions: 12
That’s not the point nor the first time she has exhibited superior attitudes over people. If you look at the smiling post she posted after she said the responses were hilarious and she might share them later, that’s just plain nasty and if anybody had done that to her home or her parents home she’d be “up in arms” it’s not about making a fuss it’s calling her out on behaviours she makes a habit of preaching to others about yet doesn’t apply it to herself. I’ll DM her if I want the only way one would lower themselves if they started using profanity which I didn’t and it’s not up to anybody else to decide whether or not to either. Each to our own I respect your view and I hope people respect mine if they don’t that’s ok too but to be patronised for my decision too is where personally I draw a line, in my opinion it had to be said and no doubt she saw it and hopefully she’ll learn from it. We all make stupid judgment calls but she takes it the nth degree and her insecurity is an issue. Nobody secure within themselves would do that and I stand by that, respectfully said ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I already posted this pic in the previous thread but since this is a new thread, I'll post it again lol. This is Freddy's facial evolution throughout the years from when she was in her early days of YouTube.
I definitely spend too long analysing influenzas’ new faces, and just looking at this I reckon she’s had a lip flip/lip filler, veneers, chin filler, maaaaybe some cheek and jaw filler? Definitely botox in the forehead, she has lines in her forehead in old pics that aren’t as pronounced now. Maybe some botox around her eyes which would explain why they look so weird lately, but it also might be the new way she does her eye makeup. And the laminated eyebrows which are too big for her face IMO!

I actually don’t think she’s had much done, if anything. Maybe lip filer? I just think she’s using very bright lighting and filters which camouflages her real skin tone. She’s absolutely gorgeous though!

Re: other comments - I don’t know if she’s actually a mean girl or she just lives in her own world and doesn’t think sometimes. I was really impressed with her last year during the BLM movement and the video she did on businesses owned by POC and she was also doing care packages/giveaways too from memory. But then she goes and makes silly comments that just sound petty/bitchy/ immature and it just makes me wonder which is the real Freddy? I’m still giving her the benefit of the doubt and thinking that she doesn’t realise/think sometimes but willing to be wrong too!

Reactions: 6
Hey y'all, i should say something first, i really went tooo faar with my comments, chii i don't what's gottn into me but critisizing the gilr on her looks is not coool and if Freddy is reading this i am sorry ! I messed up, not cool. After seeing hw certain ppl fight sooo hard to get a crappy paycheck and see her complaining all the time and being mean to the same people who helped her get where is she iiiis !!! I gt angryyyyy chiil ( i'm veeery srcastic and use words that might be harsh for y'all, i did go overboard but hell i have a frumpy ass too :LOL: a liitle non symetrical though...). Anyways just wanted to say that real quick 😚😙 Freds chiiiiil if you're reading this, you are a reaaallly privileged girl ! Use that to help othersor at least set a good image and be a good role model, compaining about tiles when ppl are struggling everywhere else right now is soooo bad, stop pretending to be rich, be proud of ur roots and parents ! They helped be who u are todaay !!! And for the love of god, stop attacking ppl online ! We ain't in highschool girl ! Get u a passion or smth...

I think you're right, veneers are expensive though :eek::eek: chiil Does insurance cover it in uk? ( also her dentist should trim them a bit cuz they look a mess, now that i think abt it, ppl that i saw with veneers do seem like their teeth are too big)

Giiirl you are 100% right
Honestly your comments brought life to this thread and made me enjoy reading it lmao dunno why everyone’s so sensitive these days Twitter would’ve said way worse

Honestly your comments brought life to this thread and made me enjoy reading it lmao dunno why everyone’s so sensitive these days Twitter would’ve said way worse
I second this 👏🏻

I actually don’t think she’s had much done, if anything. Maybe lip filer? I just think she’s using very bright lighting and filters which camouflages her real skin tone. She’s absolutely gorgeous though!

Re: other comments - I don’t know if she’s actually a mean girl or she just lives in her own world and doesn’t think sometimes. I was really impressed with her last year during the BLM movement and the video she did on businesses owned by POC and she was also doing care packages/giveaways too from memory. But then she goes and makes silly comments that just sound petty/bitchy/ immature and it just makes me wonder which is the real Freddy? I’m still giving her the benefit of the doubt and thinking that she doesn’t realise/think sometimes but willing to be wrong too!

Not just Freddy but many influencers/celebs did things for BLM. Not because they care, for clout.

I was really impressed with her last year during the BLM movement and the video she did on businesses owned by POC and she was also doing care packages/giveaways too from memory.
Wasn't the care packages and giveaways sponsored though? Freddy never does giveaways out of her own will, afaik.

Veneers? Do you guys really think she’s had veneers? I really hope she didn’t shave her teeth to get veneers! To me, it just like a little movement that happens after your braces have been out longer.

Reactions: 5
Veneers? Do you guys really think she’s had veneers? I really hope she didn’t shave her teeth to get veneers! To me, it just like a little movement that happens after your braces have been out longer.
No I don’t think so either. A bit of cosmetic bonding to make them all the same length maybe, but not veneers

Reactions: 3
No I don’t think so either. A bit of cosmetic bonding to make them all the same length maybe, but not veneers
I think she has had Botox. A few fillers here and there over the years. Good on her too, nothing against “having work” a few commentators have said about her figure. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that she’s healthy, in proportion and looks good but her choice of clothing is probably why. She isn’t 18 anymore. Bodies change and as you get older so do your clothing needs change. That isn’t to criticise her or any other person but she should dress more flattering for her body and her age. Hot pants rarely work for anybody even with an amazing figure. I’m not saying Freddy should lower the hemlines to a granny length but her choice of cuts could be different. Fabrics too still keep the aesthetic as she would say but make it work for what your body has. I repeat she has a lovely body just not so good clothing choices to enhance it

Re: other comments - I don’t know if she’s actually a mean girl or she just lives in her own world and doesn’t think sometimes. I was really impressed with her last year during the BLM movement and the video she did on businesses owned by POC and she was also doing care packages/giveaways too from memory.
she also kept nothing from those hauls or sent stuff back. I’m glad she brought awareness to the brands but I almost felt it was forced to an extent. Also what bother me is that she didn’t call out her beige racist friend for her poor actions (Josie). It was crickets from everyone actually.

Freddy only cares about herself and what next pink shade will suit her. This is for all influencers aka content creators!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.