Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit off topic, but speaking of hoarding cash and being tight.... I just watched a video she did a while ago on buying from charity shops, maybe it's been discussed already and I missed it. But I'm seething. Not only did she make some predictably snobby remarks throughout, she bought a Jean Paul Gaultier skirt that had been priced at £50 and she asked them if she could have it for £40!!! And they did. What an absolute disgrace, yet a minute before she was chirping on about being glad that all the money she had spent was going to charity! She goes on to say after haggling that all important tenner off, that she likes it "because it dispels the myth that everything in charity shops is really cheap, rubbish stuff" of course saying this in a disdainful tone... the cheek of it. Who the duck haggles in charity shops, what a cheap bastard.

Reactions: 15
A bit off topic, but speaking of hoarding cash and being tight.... I just watched a video she did a while ago on buying from charity shops, maybe it's been discussed already and I missed it. But I'm seething. Not only did she make some predictably snobby remarks throughout, she bought a Jean Paul Gaultier skirt that had been priced at £50 and she asked them if she could have it for £40!!! And they did. What an absolute disgrace, yet a minute before she was chirping on about being glad that all the money she had spent was going to charity! She goes on to say after haggling that all important tenner off, that she likes it "because it dispels the myth that everything in charity shops is really cheap, rubbish stuff" of course saying this in a disdainful tone... the cheek of it. Who the duck haggles in charity shops, what a cheap bastard.

just the cover pic speaks volumes of her and her snobbery. Not everyone can afford to shop at department stores/designer boutiques and charity shops/thrift stores are their only choice besides donations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
just the cover pic speaks volumes of her and her snobbery. Not everyone can afford to shop at department stores/designer boutiques and charity shops/thrift stores are their only choice besides donations.
It's unbelievable. She was even saying about how she felt some of the clothes were too expensive/overpriced (something at £5 she felt should have been £2!), and with one item she even felt "ripped off" because she thought it wasn't much cheaper than it would have been originally. Yet I snooped through her Depop and noticed one thing she had got in that video, she sold it for twice the price she had paid! Funny, that!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It's unbelievable. She was even saying about how she felt some of the clothes were too expensive/overpriced (something at £5 she felt should have been £2!), and with one item she even felt "ripped off" because she thought it wasn't much cheaper than it would have been originally. Yet I snooped through her Depop and noticed one thing she had got in that video, she sold it for twice the price she had paid! Funny, that!
Influencers really take the p*** especially when they are making money when so many have been laid off. I guess she would want the "poors" to shop and support sweatshop fast fashion instead of charity shops.

Wondering what I wasted 4 mins of my life on....

Also, I'm genuinely curious as to why Freddy's career in the showbiz didn't take off 🤔
She looks terrible on film where she can't filter and angle herself to death. She also has zero personality and charm. I don't think showbiz was ever an option. Why is she in her knickers in the IG pic by the way, but in the video she has clothes on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

No, I agree. I remember that one and I rolled my eyes through it. You see, I liked her when she first began her channel. But over the years she's just gotten more snotty and that's what turns me off a little bit. She's gone from Blair Woldorf to Regina George. Surprisingly, she's never done a Mean Girls Look book video. She would pull that off with the click of her fingers, personality too.

But yes, it's insulting because my mum and nan love charity shops. I grew up getting toys from them and I like a look myself at times. They're good for finding vintage pieces for decor which is good if you're into a chic parisian vibe like brass candles or brass knobs ect. Always handy!

Some people just can't afford to be splashing out £1000 on a tit designer bag that'll gather dust just to show in a Youtube video for clout. And for the most part the elite would not look at Freddy or any other influencer twice. Reason? They go for knowledge, high connections, what they can gain by having you in their circle. They don't care about labels or looking fancy. Those are just nice things to have but they don't really mean much. When I see Lydia, Josie ect doing up their houses all posh and they think they're in with the rich, it's laughable.

Freddy ought to becareful she may end up having to live off charity shop items some day if she ends up in crazy debt, something happens to family ect. You never know. Just because things are good now doesn't mean it will always be that way. Karma doesn't miss an address.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I pull the same face when she puts those ugly Zimmerman shorts on haha she also need a size up in most of her clothes they are easy to small for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to say at first her appartment wasn't my thing but most of it is starting to look really nice ! All those "bibs and bobs" she's changing does make it look very fancy (in my eyes at least 🤭) It's maybe a bit too much or girly for some 🤔

Now I also want to redecorate my appartment and paint it and change the handles etc. 🤣 Oooohh money 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so random but imagine being on your period looking for something black to wear and you have freddy's clothes .... i would seriously die

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And then she re sells her own worn clothes at extortionate prices on Depop. She once listed a boohoo red dress for more than it was on the website 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
so random but imagine being on your period looking for something black to wear and you have freddy's clothes .... i would seriously die
I was just thinking that while watching her latest video.. I mean, having something black on the closet is such a safe spot for me, it's convenient for a lot of occasions, especially when you have to dress yourself hastily.. But since Freddy doesn't really have to run anywhere and doesn't have to worry about weather or office appropriate attire, I don't think we'll see some changes anytime soon.

Reactions: 11
I have to say at first her appartment wasn't my thing but most of it is starting to look really nice ! All those "bibs and bobs" she's changing does make it look very fancy (in my eyes at least 🤭) It's maybe a bit too much or girly for some 🤔

Now I also want to redecorate my appartment and paint it and change the handles etc. 🤣 Oooohh money 😭
I have not been watching but is it not strange for a house you share with your supposed boyfriend? What man wants to live in a Barbie dream house?

Reactions: 4
I have not been watching but is it not strange for a house you share with your supposed boyfriend? What man wants to live in a Barbie dream house?
Well he's not going to move in, so she's free to turn it into a Freddy dream palace 😂 but I also think JJ doesn't have a choice in the matter😬 My boyfriend tolerates a lot of "girly" stuff but not Freddy's amount haha 🤭

Reactions: 8
Freddy was paid by senreve to do an Instagram post for them (it said AD on the post). She was given a free senreve bag, paid to post about it and then Freddy sold her bag on depop for £250!!!
A YouTuber called Sophie Shohet, did an add for Senreve, she said she got a free bag, and bought another style herself. Sophie did a giveaway for the bag. Sophie shows and tells her subscribers that she grateful people watch her.
As opposed to Freddy is just greedy and spoilt 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.