Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I already posted this pic in the previous thread but since this is a new thread, I'll post it again lol. This is Freddy's facial evolution throughout the years from when she was in her early days of YouTube.
To add my 5 eggs on the subject. I think plastic surgery should be taken seriously if one is to have it. I’ve had a few procedures in my long life and found the best doctors. It really takes a long time to find a reputable doctor that will bring out the best in what there is to work with. I don’t condemn her for having it if she has. I highly suspect she has. However that is her prerogative and her choice not to share. What I find reprehensible is how catty she is considering she has got to where she has become through her platform on YouTube. Josephine her bff can be just as bad but one think I will credit her with is that she knows when to stop whereas Freddy doesn’t. Any vlog they are on together Freddy acts hyper, childish and weird yet Josephine tones it down. She saves that kind of behaviour with the dogs. Freddy’s attitude over the years and her comments on her channel and on Instagram stories only goes to prove my point. She could spend thousands of pounds to make herself look in her eyes the vision she wants but personality wise still be a surly, catty brat when life don’t go her way or things/people aren’t “Freddy approved” to quote one of her phrases.

Also her “Snow White routine” really grates because last year was it she found an ailing bird. What did she do? Interferes with it, puts it in a tree or something that if my memory serves me correctly got blown away by gale force winds and it ends up dieing. Had she left it alone it may have found it’s own way or sadly passed away at least with dignity and less aggravation. No she has to try and be the hero out of it and the bird’s death could have been less painful had she not acted like a hysterical idiot. Then tried gaining sympathy on Instagram. I’m willing to bet she was advised not to interfere. Her parents come across as sensible people. No doubt people on Instagram advised against too, for the bird’s sake. It is possible to be caring towards animals with their best interests in mind than your own.

Another trip at the hotel on a trip, she is feeding the feral cats. Kindness is one thing but anybody will tell you don’t be tempted due to rabies. Using animals as a way to redeem her questionable attitude and ways is childish and foolish as some people aren’t “born yesterday” she is no Snow White and shouldn’t pretend to be either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
To add my 5 eggs on the subject. I think plastic surgery should be taken seriously if one is to have it. I’ve had a few procedures in my long life and found the best doctors. It really takes a long time to find a reputable doctor that will bring out the best in what there is to work with. I don’t condemn her for having it if she has. I highly suspect she has. However that is her prerogative and her choice not to share. What I find reprehensible is how catty she is considering she has got to where she has become through her platform on YouTube. Josephine her bff can be just as bad but one think I will credit her with is that she knows when to stop whereas Freddy doesn’t. Any vlog they are on together Freddy acts hyper, childish and weird yet Josephine tones it down. She saves that kind of behaviour with the dogs. Freddy’s attitude over the years and her comments on her channel and on Instagram stories only goes to prove my point. She could spend thousands of pounds to make herself look in her eyes the vision she wants but personality wise still be a surly, catty brat when life don’t go her way or things/people aren’t “Freddy approved” to quote one of her phrases.

Also her “Snow White routine” really grates because last year was it she found an ailing bird. What did she do? Interferes with it, puts it in a tree or something that if my memory serves me correctly got blown away by gale force winds and it ends up dieing. Had she left it alone it may have found it’s own way or sadly passed away at least with dignity and less aggravation. No she has to try and be the hero out of it and the bird’s death could have been less painful had she not acted like a hysterical idiot. Then tried gaining sympathy on Instagram. I’m willing to bet she was advised not to interfere. Her parents come across as sensible people. No doubt people on Instagram advised against too, for the bird’s sake. It is possible to be caring towards animals with their best interests in mind than your own.

Another trip at the hotel on a trip, she is feeding the feral cats. Kindness is one thing but anybody will tell you don’t be tempted due to rabies. Using animals as a way to redeem her questionable attitude and ways is childish and foolish as some people aren’t “born yesterday” she is no Snow White and shouldn’t pretend to be either.
I never seen it, the video with Josephine and the video with the bird. Could you please tell me what videos they were

Reactions: 2
Also aren’t you supposed to wear a face mask in a ta
I never seen it, the video with Josephine and the video with the bird. Could you please tell me what videos they were
The bird incident was on Freddy’s IG stories sometime last year not relating to Josephine. The vlogs I referred to about Josephine and Freddy were their travel vlogs, Megeve, California, New York, Cotswolds.

Reactions: 4
can anyone link the Insta photos,or isnt that allowed? Some of us are not in Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Also aren’t you supposed to wear a face mask in a ta

The bird incident was on Freddy’s IG stories sometime last year not relating to Josephine. The vlogs I referred to about Josephine and Freddy were their travel vlogs, Megeve, California, New York, Cotswolds.
Meant to add in a taxi. Even asthmatics are encouraged to wear one. My friend recently was refused service for not wearing a mask despite being exempt and suffering from COPD so I wonder what her excuse was and for being messy in somebody else’s car?!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Meant to add in a taxi. Even asthmatics are encouraged to wear one. My friend recently was refused service for not wearing a mask despite being exempt and suffering from COPD so I wonder what her excuse was and for being messy in somebody else’s car?!!!!
Oh my god 😂😂 the reason she doesn’t wear a mask is to get that stupid selfie 😂😂😂
Like really honey, your selfie is not that important
Really just shows how selfish she is
Thanks I’ll give those videos a watch
Also no wonder she wears tiny skirts and heels
She gets taxis and works at home 🙄
Personally if I were to get a taxi I would wear a mask 1.to be safe 2. Just common decency and politeness

Also about your friend I believe you can get a doctor note if you are exempt from wearing masks (and show the doctors note) 😊 your friend could also consider a shield? I understand it must be a difficult time with COPD having trouble breathing and not being able to wear a mask x
(I’ll delete this comment if it’s not appropriate to have it on this forum) x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god 😂😂 the reason she doesn’t wear a mask is to get that stupid selfie 😂😂😂
Like really honey, your selfie is not that important
Really just shows how selfish she is
Thanks I’ll give those videos a watch
Also no wonder she wears tiny skirts and heels
She gets taxis and works at home 🙄
Personally if I were to get a taxi I would wear a mask 1.to be safe 2. Just common decency and politeness

Also about your friend I believe you can get a doctor note if you are exempt from wearing masks (and show the doctors note) 😊 your friend could also consider a shield? I understand it must be a difficult time with COPD having trouble breathing and not being able to wear a mask x
(I’ll delete this comment if it’s not appropriate to have it on this forum) x
Don’t do that. Freedom of speech is important and in regards to my friend I’ll buy him one and see how he fares with it. You’re very kind and thoughtful to suggest it. I don’t know why I didn’t myself. He can’t go out much and has no idea about online shopping so I’ll go buy him one. Thank you ❤

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a shame she limits her entire wardrobe to just pinks, cream, whites, browns and beige, yes they are lovely classic colours but girl expand! the world will not end if you wear black. It would actually be quite refreshing and maybe get her more followers. I also wish she knew that it’s totally okay to not have a thigh gap instead of standing so strangely in her videos

Reactions: 13
Well I guess she does have a bit of personality somewhere 🤣 I mean.. you’re only young once, if you’ve got it, why not flaunt I guess?!

Reactions: 7
Well I guess she does have a bit of personality somewhere 🤣 I mean.. you’re only young once, if you’ve got it, why not flaunt I guess?!
I feel like this would have made sense if she had this personality back when she first started YouTube but it seems like she developed this personality as a result of being on the platform tbh, so she's going about it in reverse. The older she gets, the more she acts out 😕

Wondering what I wasted 4 mins of my life on....

Also, I'm genuinely curious as to why Freddy's career in the showbiz didn't take off 🤔
A number of reasons I suspect.

1.Talent- being average won’t launch you. There are so many going for the role that even getting a call back with average talent might be a “bridge too far”
2. The right management sending you to castings
3. Being directable, accepting constructive criticism or unnecessary criticism and having the strength to ignore it and not let it affect you and your pursuit to success.
4. Abiding by contracts and the legal parameters of that contract
5. Sadly in show business it’s not always what you know or can do it’s who you know
6. Luck

I disagree on the “if you got it flaunt it” sometimes not baring it all is sexier. Leaving it to the imagination so to speak but it’s a matter of choice and some cultures promote it and some don’t. When I modelled in the 1970s you couldn’t do shoots like that because it would be perceived as subversive to put it politely. Despite Women’s Lib which didn’t exist in Romania where I was at that time. I was lucky to go to Moscow a few times and permission to leave to go to other places for photo shoots chaperoned of course but stripping down to my underwear wasn’t a good career option. It would be the final kiss so to speak. I was lucky and it enabled me to pay for things and see places. I was happier getting my University degrees than my contracts but that’s my own thing. Times have changed and it’s a matter of choice but I don’t personally think it’s wise to. However each to our own

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’s a shame she limits her entire wardrobe to just pinks, cream, whites, browns and beige, yes they are lovely classic colours but girl expand! the world will not end if you wear black. It would actually be quite refreshing and maybe get her more followers. I also wish she knew that it’s totally okay to not have a thigh gap instead of standing so strangely in her videos
I thought she looked great in some of the stuff Amy put her in in their style swap. Surely being in your late 20s you’ve got to grow out of everything being twee and pink all the time at some point. I think she would look amazing in black - think I’ve said that before. I’m brunette myself but I always think blondes look incredible in black with red lipstick etc.

Reactions: 10
I thought she looked great in some of the stuff Amy put her in in their style swap. Surely being in your late 20s you’ve got to grow out of everything being twee and pink all the time at some point. I think she would look amazing in black - think I’ve said that before. I’m brunette myself but I always think blondes look incredible in black with red lipstick etc.
Agreed. My hair went white at 29. I embraced it and started wearing only black since then 33 years later I’m still wearing monochrome and the hair goes through a variety of shades. Now it’s just white again and I have it long. Baby pink looks good when you are well a baby not the age over 25 at least in my opinion. Freddy would look sensational if she wore darker shades or at least jewel tones

Maybe she just prefers light colours? I don't think there is anything wrong with it. But the skirts being so short and babyish decor needs to go. I think Freddy would look lovely in longer skirts and wrap dresses in the colours she likes but its a bit more grown up? I am the same age as her and I like neutral tones too but I like them to look more my age. I like feminine decor too but I opt for a classier and mature approach. If that makes sense? I still want to embrace nice things I love which are girly but look more woman.

I think she just needs a hand and given a new direction. I hope she does with her new apartment.

I have a feeling it's all a gimmick truthfully. Her Barbie image is all for show, it's an act. She's going to live in that new apartment of hers for a few years, cadge in more money, do it up, sell it and get a big house like Josie and live with JJ. That's the plan. She's probably milking it in for now.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she just prefers light colours? I don't think there is anything wrong with it. But the skirts being so short and babyish decor needs to go. I think Freddy would look lovely in longer skirts and wrap dresses in the colours she likes but its a bit more grown up? I am the same age as her and I like neutral tones too but I like them to look more my age. I like feminine decor too but I opt for a classier and mature approach. If that makes sense? I still want to embrace nice things I love which are girly but look more woman.

I think she just needs a hand and given a new direction. I hope she does with her new apartment.

I have a feeling it's all a gimmick truthfully. Her Barbie image is all for show, it's an act. She's going to live in that new apartment of hers for a few years, cadge in more money, do it up, sell it and get a big house like Josie and live with JJ. That's the plan. She's probably milking it in for now.
Then good luck to her if that’s the case. Her followers though will have a hard time getting over that.

Reactions: 6
Then good luck to her if that’s the case. Her followers though will have a hard time getting over that.
I can see whats happening because they all do it. They have a starting base, then go to another accommodation then after milking YT dry then buy a bigger property. It's all part of the game.

I mean, Josie and Charlie are buying a bloody cottage now. They're reeling in as much cash as they can until it dries up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.