Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else thinks Freddy posted those singing videos under the guise of "oh my poor neighbours" in her story just to receive praise about her singing voice? 🙈 I feel very petty amd childish for thinking/saying this but I can't talk about it with anyone irl 🤦🏼‍♀️😅
Unfortunately that’s what will get her in trouble. Not everybody wants a wannabe singer living above them good singer or tone deaf. Nor do I think it is wise of the neighbour below to allegedly allow her usage of their private garden. There is a communal garden she stated. Use that one. Befriending neighbours is a foolish thing. Having a cordial civilised relationship is one thing but friendship strongly advised against. They can go haywire over nothing. Strongly strongly advise against using private property shared with other tenants or singing. Yes there are courtesy hours between 7am to 11pm in the UK under the current law but that doesn’t mean you should sing or play excessively loud noise in that time. Something called consideration and decency. I hope to G-d that their flats are soundproofed walls and appropriate floor base. Can you imagine trying to sleep with her padding or stomping around above you trying on outfits and doing videos late into the night. That might be something she has to change living there for legal reasons. Any time over 11pm talking or playing music, tv whatever or working even without council permission is illegal. Freddy needs to rethink somethings otherwise she’ll be having council enforcement dealing with her lifestyle ways. Neighbours from hell is an awful thing to live by or under. Let’s hope this move will mature her and wise her up to life. All I can say is how lucky I am she doesn’t live near or above me. Can you imagine A Whole New World every 5 minutes with dance moves on an inappropriately lined floor?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Once the neighbours come knocking and Freddy expects them to gush and hand her a 5-year record deal..
She's the definition of "doing vibrato doesn't make you a good singer"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Once the neighbours come knocking and Freddy expects them to gush and hand her a 5-year record deal..
She's the definition of "doing vibrato doesn't make you a good singer"
Her mother sings better. When Will My Life Begin? Her mother’s voice has stunning range and colour. I think her mother is a Coloratura Soprano but Freddy isn’t as good or wider ranged. It all sounds saccharine when she sings. That song or the ABBA tunes. Very sweet but nothing like her mother’s voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her mother sings better. When Will My Life Begin? Her mother’s voice has stunning range and colour. I think her mother is a Coloratura Soprano but Freddy isn’t as good or wider ranged. It all sounds saccharine when she sings. That song or the ABBA tunes. Very sweet but nothing like her mother’s voice.
Yes exactly! Not well-versed in singing terms but sweet cheese-graty is how I'll describe Freddy's voice. Didn't she go to that expensive Sylvia Young school too? But she can't act, model, OR sing...
I wonder if Coco is more into theatre/ Broadway/ dancing than singing.

Reactions: 9
Yes exactly! Not well-versed in singing terms but sweet cheese-graty is how I'll describe Freddy's voice. Didn't she go to that expensive Sylvia Young school too? But she can't act, model, OR sing...
In fairness I think she isn’t a bad model. Quite good but the rest I’ll agree on

Reactions: 4
Freddy’s singing voice is really just “okay”. I’m no way shading or hating as I’m actually a trained classical singer and have staged perform in my younger years. Her voice isn’t anything special to be wowed about.

For sure, Coco’s already been in a proper West End production - Big. I think part of what Coco has to offer compared to Freddy is her personality, she’d stand out in interviews for sure. Well, that and actual talent haha. Freddy’s voice reminds me Gabriella Lindleys.. she can hold a tune but her actual voice is boring and sounds the same in every single song, desperately trying to sing high and Disney princessy

Reactions: 12
Looking through Freddy's older videos, the change is unbelievable. She was so fresh faced and pretty, with a well spoken but not OTT accent and she seemed sweet. And I was shocked to see a black and white lookbook video, featuring.... 😱 black tights 😱 - how very un-Freddy!

Just watched this one and from 5:25-5:31 when she's applying her lipliner, a part of it falls off and she does the most insincere laughing face with her eyes closed, maybe this was why she didn't have much future as an actress 😂 I know it's such a tiny thing to pick up on, but it's just so cringey 😩😅

• Haha
I actually used to like Freddy once, I think she’s like a year or two older than me but what just really irritates me about her is when she complains about how hard her job is saying things like oh I’ve had to work so many days in a row or however many hours today like what does she think the rest of the world does??? Myself and all my friends work 10-12 hours shifts sometimes 7days in a row to help people who are literally dying! Girl you just buy clothes and say they are ‘so Freddy’ or ‘beautiful’ like do you know any other words? I honestly don’t think Freddy could hack an actual real life job. Atleast coco has a personality just hope she doesn’t become as dull as her sister

Reactions: 16
I actually used to like Freddy once, I think she’s like a year or two older than me but what just really irritates me about her is when she complains about how hard her job is saying things like oh I’ve had to work so many days in a row or however many hours today like what does she think the rest of the world does??? Myself and all my friends work 10-12 hours shifts sometimes 7days in a row to help people who are literally dying! Girl you just buy clothes and say they are ‘so Freddy’ or ‘beautiful’ like do you know any other words? I honestly don’t think Freddy could hack an actual real life job. Atleast coco has a personality just hope she doesn’t become as dull as her sister
I agree also if she showed that type of negative attitude publicly in any other workplace she would definitely get a word from HR or anyone above her.

Reactions: 6
I agree also if she showed that type of negative attitude publicly in any other workplace she would definitely get a word from HR or anyone above her.
You raise an excellent point @Susantalk

Not many influencers are employable. Maybe that’s why they are doing Youtube

Reactions: 7
Looking through Freddy's older videos, the change is unbelievable. She was so fresh faced and pretty, with a well spoken but not OTT accent and she seemed sweet. And I was shocked to see a black and white lookbook video, featuring.... 😱 black tights 😱 - how very un-Freddy!

Wow! Did she get filler on her jaw?

Reactions: 5
Cannot tell tell you how utterly bored I am at looking at/hearing about her kitchen surfaces 😂 I feel like I see those worktops more than the ones in my own kitchen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cannot tell tell you how utterly bored I am at looking at/hearing about her kitchen surfaces 😂 I feel like I see those worktops more than the ones in my own kitchen!!!
I came here to say the same thing like jesus christ I get not wanting to waste money but at this point just get them taken out and the ones you want put in seeing as she seemingly can't deal with anything being slightly less than 'perfect' in her eyes

Her nose looks suspiciously different. Other than that I think it’s just weight gain and filler tbh
Uuuh I am always sceptical of photos like these, because in the first one she was 18,and was still growing into her features.. I look different to how I looked 10 years ago, and I haven't had anything done.
She looks good still, but has that unnatural fullness in her face, possibly from filler. I think she might have had some lip fillers, maybe a nose job and good makeup. But she still looks pretty in a different way, as if she lost her unique features??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.