Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate why you are sceptical, but I am sure that she has been offered it because of her asthma and hasn't jumped any queue. I am in the UK and a similar age with what I consider very mild, well controlled asthma and I had my first vaccine 3 weeks ago. I was pretty shocked my GP called and thought they must have made a mistake and even questioned it, I was assured by the receptionist that it was because I'm asthmatic. The roll-out does seem to have varied in speed depending on area, hopefully you and your family are offered the vaccine soon.

I appreciate why you are sceptical, but I am sure that she has been offered it because of her asthma and hasn't jumped any queue. I am in the UK and a similar age with what I consider mild, well controlled asthma and I had my first vaccine 3 weeks ago. I was pretty shocked my GP called and thought they must have made a mistake and even questioned it, I was assured by the receptionist that it was because I'm asthmatic. The roll-out does seem to have varied in speed depending on area, hopefully you and your family are offered the vaccine soon.
I'm in the UK too (England) and I'm not sceptical or questioning her "jumping the queue". I'm just saying it's quite strange that I personally got the vaccine before the others - with the older people - that have the same health issues as me.

Reactions: 2
I think it was really lovely to see her with her family and see her doing something a bit more relaxed rather than her always perfectly edited and staged videos, good for her buying her her new flat - I like it, but even if I didn’t, she loves it so that’s all that matters. She has mentioned stomach issues and bad asthma before but maybe there are other things she doesn’t like to share, I’m sure asthma would qualify her anyway. So far I’m enjoying watching her do up her flat and find it a whole lot more relatable for her to be doing things with her family than moving into a giant Zoella-esque mansion haha. Bet Coco is absolutely dying to get into her old bedroom for the wardrobes!!!
Also, I’ve watched a few of her mums videos and she does mention some lovely comments while she’s talking. She’s got a bit of a quirky personality like Coco with Freddy’s more quiet side it seems like

Reactions: 12
my family are all asthmatics and none of us have been offered the vaccine, neither has anyone I know who has it. Seems strange to me but idk
I mean sorry but that was really nice from her to share that she got the vaccine. I’ve also got it last week cause I’m extremely vulnerable even tho I’m just 21. and if you just read who can get the vaccine now asthmatics are on the list as well:
Also if your family is asthmatic and didn’t get the vaccine you should probably call your GP and ask him/her if you are eligible and also it depends on the country where you live. I live in the UK and you are eligible for vaccine if you have asthma. There are many things to be annoyed by Freddy but I don’t think that’s one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, that's correct! ✔

Agreed. I'm not liking how the fillers look on her tho, if she really did get them. It ages her tbh. She looks more youthful au naturale.

I think her mom works as a ASL translator, her dad a building contractor and JJ is currently between gigs probably since its still the middle of the pandemic. I may be wrong though!

Because we were saying how they don't really go together on here 😂 If its not Freddy reading on here then she definitely has someone else reading for her. Freddy rarely shows PDA with JJ on her videos, heck he rarely appears in her videos, why start now out of the blue right lol

Agreed. Its great that she was able to get a property at her age and the flat itself isn't much of a problem, its a step up the property ladder for her; its just that she overhyped it. Seems like there's a lot of work that needs to be done on the flat to suit her liking. Maybe she would have gotten a better deal if she had browsed more properties? One that doesn't require as much work and has more spacious rooms with nice features. I wonder if she's really truly happy with her decision or she just got swept up in the moment cos she felt stagnant during the pandemic, several people bought their own property (ahem, beige friend included) and she felt like a new house would give her a new purpose in life? Remember she said she wasn't even looking for any property at the time that she saw her current one.
I dunno, thought it’s not exactly to my taste, the fireplaces etc are a nice little feature (depending on what she does to them) and the rooms aren’t huge but are definitely a decent size. The bathrooms for sure needed doing but the kitchen you could probably get away just a lick of paint. If there’s no major structural work to be done, I can see the investment potential in marketing as a 2 bedroom and an office or nursery! I think if her dad is really a building contractor he would be able to see the potential also and give her some pretty solid advice on what to spend money on and what to leave be. Looks like a wise step onto the property ladder.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m just fed up of Freddy complaining all the time. Like god she has to go to her personal trainer (which many can’t afford), she complained about getting the vaccine (that many including myself would love to get but have to wait a very long time, my parents still haven’t gotten theirs done yet), she complained about online shopping (which many would love to get to do), and have “dilemmas” deciding how to style the flat
When she does those posing pouts on her Instagram stories complaining, I would think god I don’t have all those things, is my life much worse since she complains all the time
I wonder if she only complains to seek attention or to be oh wowhus me my life isn’t as perfect as it seems (as she would be more marketable being relatable)
I just don’t understand why would someone so lucky would feel the need to complain ALL OF THE TIME
Sorry just has to get that rant out of my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m just fed up of Freddy complaining all the time. Like god she has to go to her personal trainer (which many can’t afford), she complained about getting the vaccine (that many including myself would love to get but have to wait a very long time, my parents still haven’t gotten theirs done yet), she complained about online shopping (which many would love to get to do), and have “dilemmas” deciding how to style the flat
When she does those posing pouts on her Instagram stories complaining, I would think god I don’t have all those things, is my life much worse since she complains all the time
I wonder if she only complains to seek attention or to be oh wowhus me my life isn’t as perfect as it seems (as she would be more marketable being relatable)
I just don’t understand why would someone so lucky would feel the need to complain ALL OF THE TIME

The past few years the diva has came out of her more and more. She is very lucky that she doesn't face the hardships a lot the country are. I can't imagine her being fun to be around .

Reactions: 9
Sadly it doesn’t matter how much money one has, how lovely things are, or even how good looking on the exterior somebody is money, objects does not buy happiness. I’ve thought for a long time going by her videos that nothing is ever enough for her. Always wants this, wants that. If things don’t go her way she’ll pack a strop or say condescending things or nasty things about others. When life is handed to you on a silver platter what else is there? Happiness does not come in fancy handles, bleaching work surfaces or fancy handbags. It comes from shared experience, your own experience, animals, moments not objects. Freddy may be attractive on the outside but inside at the moment needs help

Is it just me who finds it really annoying when she states her opinion on things that she thinks are tacky and gross etc? Like yeah we all have our opinion on things and what we would and wouldn't like in our houses, but when you have a following like her I think expressing that things are tacky and cheap looking is just offensive to a lot of people who probably have those things or want those things in their houses. Idk it just really irritates me, like have some respect to people who like those things instead of saying it in such a belittling and condescending manner.

Reactions: 18
Is it just me who finds it really annoying when she states her opinion on things that she thinks are tacky and gross etc? Like yeah we all have our opinion on things and what we would and wouldn't like in our houses, but when you have a following like her I think expressing that things are tacky and cheap looking is just offensive to a lot of people who probably have those things or want those things in their houses. Idk it just really irritates me, like have some respect to people who like those things instead of saying it in such a belittling and condescending manner.
Like her riff on black tights "ruining" outfits when she just doesn't know how to wear them correctly.

Reactions: 15
[...]Is it common that children's accents can be so different from their parents? The difference between Freddy's and her mum's is quite stark, at least. I wonder if Freddy is putting hers on a bit or if she picked it up in her theatre school days? [...]
In my family, us children have completely different accents from our parents. My mum grew up in the Caribbean and has an accent, my dad is from the countryside in the Netherlands, and we all have accents from the Dutch city that we grew up in. So that’s not strange to me at all. I can’t speak properly in either of my parents’ accents.

- - -

Why is she being so difficult with the countertops in her kitchen. Her dad must be a saint, sanding that damn thing twice, just because it isn’t the exact colour she had in mind.

Yes he has been given his “orders” no doubt judging by him on the floor chiselling something on her IG stories. He’s actually a very handsome man. Long hair, tattoos and charm. He was on the Paris vlog. Lucky Mrs Cousin Brown he’s hot!
Does anyone know what Freddy's dad does? Her mum mentioned him being on tour and he looks like a musician! Wondered if he was anyone notable considering the family seem well off and I don't think Freddy's mum works?

Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh more than anything because she tries so hard to be posh and sophisticated and she’s anything but!! Her pretentious, over the top mannerisms are so put on and, yeah, she obviously is a bit more privileged than the average girl her age.. she’s just boringly middle class. I don’t think she realises people with real class and money never openly look down on people for their disadvantages and the tights thing is just stupid. She swans about her house all day looking pretty in her matching cream outfits... black tights are practical and easy for many, many women.. it’s not always about what is the most stylish. Try rushing for the bus or going to school in the pouring rain with muddle puddles on every corner like the rest of society’s “peons” Freddy. You wouldn’t be in the place you’re in if you didn’t have YouTube and it’s also screamingly obvious that your mum has done everything she can to give you all the things you want... ie. who lets their child take over half the house with an attic extension? Who paid for both you and Coco to go to theatre schools? Who talks wistfully on her YouTube channel about how her kids barely talk to her now they’re grown up? Who lets Coco go crazy in the kitchen baking stuff all the time? I don’t think anyone has ever told her spoilt arse “no” and it shows

Reactions: 14
Shes so annoying when she does that. I avoid her stories or maybe i should unfollow. I think she wants sympathy or pretend like she worls super super hard

Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh more than anything because she tries so hard to be posh and sophisticated and she’s anything but!! Her pretentious, over the top mannerisms are so put on and, yeah, she obviously is a bit more privileged than the average girl her age.. she’s just boringly middle class. I don’t think she realises people with real class and money never openly look down on people for their disadvantages and the tights thing is just stupid. She swans about her house all day looking pretty in her matching cream outfits... black tights are practical and easy for many, many women.. it’s not always about what is the most stylish. Try rushing for the bus or going to school in the pouring rain with muddle puddles on every corner like the rest of society’s “peons” Freddy. You wouldn’t be in the place you’re in if you didn’t have YouTube and it’s also screamingly obvious that your mum has done everything she can to give you all the things you want... ie. who lets their child take over half the house with an attic extension? Who paid for both you and Coco to go to theatre schools? Who talks wistfully on her YouTube channel about how her kids barely talk to her now they’re grown up? Who lets Coco go crazy in the kitchen baking stuff all the time? I don’t think anyone has ever told her spoilt arse “no” and it shows
Not forgetting her Dad too. Mum and Dad both have provided handsomely to their children. Unfortunately being a parent at times is a thankless task.

Reactions: 6
Ever since her announcement video I can’t take her seriously. “I’m a saver I don’t spend money”
But guys buy from my affiliate link £179 for jogger bottoms 🙄
I just don’t trust her opinion anymore. I would buy affiliate links from Hopescope as she compares leggings and shows you why a particular legging is nice and worth the money
I get the impression from Freddy that she’s just lazy, and just wants commission from the most expensive clothing piece
Sorry another rant of my chest

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ever since her announcement video I can’t take her seriously. “I’m a saver I don’t spend money”
But guys buy from my affiliate link £179 for jogger bottoms 🙄
I just don’t trust her opinion anymore. I would buy affiliate links from Hopescope as she compares leggings and shows you why a particular legging is nice and worth the money
I get the impression from Freddy that she’s just lazy, and just wants commission from the most expensive clothing piece
Sorry another rant of my chest
I don’t trust influencers and I refuse to use their links for anything. I only use them to get an idea what the item looks like on a person, styling ideas/inspiration but these influencers are glorified QVC sales reps. They aren’t here to be your friend or be sincere, they are only here is to get your $$ out of your pocket into theirs.

She’s a fantastic saver as most of the things she gets to flaunt around is gifted or HIGHLY discounted with commissions and what not. I’d get those jumpers too if they were free or $10 instead of paying $179 for it. Then on top of being free or discounted- she turns it around on depop for a profit. I’d be swimming in money too if I was gifted expense things and once I was bored sell it for profit without ever hurting my actual bank account.

• Heart
In my family, us children have completely different accents from our parents. My mum grew up in the Caribbean and has an accent, my dad is from the countryside in the Netherlands, and we all have accents from the Dutch city that we grew up in. So that’s not strange to me at all. I can’t speak properly in either of my parents’ accents.

- - -

Why is she being so difficult with the countertops in her kitchen. Her dad must be a saint, sanding that damn thing twice, just because it isn’t the exact colour she had in mind.
Or emasculated, hen pecked. Some men are sadly

On the topic of accents, they are interesting and at times genuinely mysterious things. Despite not living in Eastern Europe for over 30 years I still have a Hungarian Transylvanian accent twanged with Yiddish as I was raised in a Yiddish speaking family in Romania to an ethnic Hungarian family (confusing much) but my children having being raised by myself and their Zimbabwean (formerly Southern Rhodesian father) has a South African/English accent they inherited their father’s accent with a hint of RP English as they went to boarding schools. Freddy’s accent has had an interesting evolution since her channel began. It was Estuary twanged English (very nice too) that you would expect if you lived close to or in London. Her original natural voice first heard on her channel is not to be confused with Cockney or North London accents she sounds to my ear, trying to be a West Londoner trying to sound posh and failing at it. Technically she lives in Harrow that’s Middlesex not London if you go back in time. She loves to lay claim on that but Harrow is on the outskirts not technically London. They changed the boundaries of where the boroughs over the years but originally it was the county of Middlesex. Her accent now is put on badly and unnatural compared to her original voice beginning YouTube. Voices change over ageing but not the accents unless you emigrate, fancy a social standing upgrade or just have that natural ability to change your dialect. Or in my case none at all. I’m proud of my accent it’s my heritage and culture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
one thing about freddy is that she truly handled the pandemic well considering she said she cried when Boris announced the lockdown was for only 3 weeks this time last year and clearly that was a bit too optimistic 😅 she had no idea what we were really in for but still handled it well. so many influencers travelled last summer and got into so many lockdowns scandals even till this day. I’m proud of her for getting the vax and I think its so deeply wrong to fear monger someone especially AFTER they got it.. im glad a bunch of nurses, doctors etc dmed her for reassurance. she’s doing the right thing and I hope that she doesn’t deal with any complication. there is no point sending out any negative energy towards when she’s got the vax and what’s done is done. lets hope we’re slowly but surely on our way to the end of this!

anyway.. I’m getting impatient and just want to see the flat finished and furnished 😂
Out of all of the instagram influencers/ youtubers/tiktokers I feel that Freddy has been one of the only ones to completely and fully abide by lockdown rules. She has taken it very seriously and not jetted off on a foreign holiday (even when she could) and has also supported the vaccine. I have had close family members have wuite a bad time recovering from the vaccine and its okay to be honest about that, we all know its for the best. Her twitter is suspiciously tory/government supporting but she really has abided by lockdown rules and I really admire the fact that she has spent 95% of this past year at home and isolating. Obviously the fact that she is more introverted and spends a lot of time in her room anyway helps this tho lol.

I have always been very fond of JJ and i genuinely believe he helps keep Freddy more grounded. I love her vlogs with him and feel she is a lot more funny/relaxed around him, which is what she is like in real life. I think that Freddy definitely has a different persona for the cameras that she has fallen into and now youtube freddy and real freddy have blurred together. It is a shame however that neither Freddy nor JJ seem to have a proper job or education, I hope they can keep themselves supported forever as I can’t see Freddy’s youtube channel lasting her entire life.
Her parents definitely have strong working class roots and seem so good and kind. Coco is an absolute star and again brings out a nicer side of Freddy

Out of all of the instagram influencers/ youtubers/tiktokers I feel that Freddy has been one of the only ones to completely and fully abide by lockdown rules. She has taken it very seriously and not jetted off on a foreign holiday (even when she could) and has also supported the vaccine. I have had close family members have wuite a bad time recovering from the vaccine and its okay to be honest about that, we all know its for the best. Her twitter is suspiciously tory/government supporting but she really has abided by lockdown rules and I really admire the fact that she has spent 95% of this past year at home and isolating. Obviously the fact that she is more introverted and spends a lot of time in her room anyway helps this tho lol.

I have always been very fond of JJ and i genuinely believe he helps keep Freddy more grounded. I love her vlogs with him and feel she is a lot more funny/relaxed around him, which is what she is like in real life. I think that Freddy definitely has a different persona for the cameras that she has fallen into and now youtube freddy and real freddy have blurred together. It is a shame however that neither Freddy nor JJ seem to have a proper job or education, I hope they can keep themselves supported forever as I can’t see Freddy’s youtube channel lasting her entire life.
Her parents definitely have strong working class roots and seem so good and kind. Coco is an absolute star and again brings out a nicer side of Freddy
I agree about abiding by the Lockdown rules however would it be the same case if she had moved out before that? I’m not quite sure but as she has been living at home that’s not up for debate despite my reservations. Also I think JJ is good for her. I don’t agree though that is Freddy is in an introvert. I think her mother is though. Since her mother has had such a positive reception for her channel I think Freddy has tried to emulate that slightly. Mother loves bees, wears bees, adores them then in IG stories yesterday Freddy buys a bee cardigan or gets it for free. She has never mentioned her love of bees before. She also did a post by some beautiful photos on a contact sheet of her mother and said how much she sees herself in her mother. From what it appears, Freddy’s nothing like her. Coco however looks like a mini me of Mum. Mum’s personality is a world away from Freddy. I wouldn’t mind suspecting that the channel and her positive reviews has irritated and made Freddy jealous and wants to be more like Mum. Nothing wrong with that but she shouldn’t do it suddenly do it for that reason is my point and opinion. ❤

*do it for the right reasons. I meant to add

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Who else thinks Freddy posted those singing videos under the guise of "oh my poor neighbours" in her story just to receive praise about her singing voice? 🙈 I feel very petty amd childish for thinking/saying this but I can't talk about it with anyone irl 🤦🏼‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.