Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post makes no sense
Thanking trolls for giving her the motivation then saying I hope you're happy with yourself lol
Haha exactly. Why is she being salty with them when she says their comments helped her lose some weight? Idiot.

Reactions: 1
Haha exactly. Why is she being salty with them when she says their comments helped her lose some weight? Idiot.
Sums her up
Makes people pay for a block of free delivery then offers it for free weeks later
Begs for orders because they are struggling...posts bragging posts about new cars, premises, handbags and holidays

Oooh I'm so glad I found this thread!

I was almost addicted to buying F&N leggings for my second baby. Boys clothes are boring for the most part so was nice being able to dress him in brights and patterns.

Quality has dropped massively over last few years I've found.

The members group is weird now - used to be lovely but it was wierd how Suzanne just vanished and then Laura.. Suzanne posted on her insta at one point things that suggested that the 'split' from F&N wasn't as amicable as some were led to believe!

Grates on me that they still refer to themselves as a small business - they're not.

I don't buy anywhere near as many as I did that first year. I have draws full of them now and it's a massive regret!

Reactions: 4
If they want to sell their stuff in sainsburys they are going to have to drop their prices a bit 🙄

If they want to sell their stuff in sainsburys they are going to have to drop their prices a bit 🙄
Is that what the big meeting was all about? I mean they’ve had celebrities tag them yet they still want more? Surely their business should be booming unless the products are as tit as everyone makes out

Flash sale?! 10% off?! 😂😂😂 These people are so bloody tight! You get that by signing up to the newsletter. No wonder they’re spending weeks doing a stock take, counting stock that they should have sold years ago.

Reactions: 2
Really don't get the handbag thing but each to their own I guess. But how much do these things cost?

It's the way she's begging people to keep placing orders while they are on holiday for 2 weeks...

Reactions: 5
It’s the weird smirk and giggle that annoys me. Gives me the creeps. She acts like she’s 12 half the time

Reactions: 3
So her Mum has died and she's worried about Instagram and asking followers to share the sale post....

Reactions: 3
So her Mum has died and she's worried about Instagram and asking followers to share the sale post....
As tragic as her mum dying is it should be left off her business page as I find it weird all the pics she’s showing. Yes post you’ve had some devastating news but don’t use it as sympathy for your business AGAIN. You’ve got time to find old pics and post them but no time to promote your business because you need to keep of Instagram?

Reactions: 4
It’s really tragic and her mum looked really young.
The post from ‘Dan’ lefts really icky feeling. ‘Any bit of help you can give us to help keep us ticking over’. What a lovely guilt trip for your customers. Everyone’s got their own crap to deal with and it’s not their customers’ responsibility to ease the burden for Nat and Dan.
Nat needs to stop being so controlling of Instagram and let her staff post the stories, rather than placing a major guilt trip on her followers.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else feeling creeped out how they’re using this bereavement to encourage people to buy things…..

Reactions: 11
So they’ve got an all singing all dancing caravan too?? It doesn’t look like your average one either. Every holiday they’ve been in has been abroad so more money just sat there!!! Whilst begging for custom??? I just don’t get them. Keep it off your page if you don’t want ppl speculating or having an opinion. I know loads of accounts that are pure business so you don’t know who they are or anything about their private lives which I think is how it should be

Reactions: 2
Hello…please buy our massive, top of the range caravan (tvs included) because we are looking for a ‘different sort’ of adventure these days…oh and look at the view of the sunset over the river from the balcony of our house (but damn the neighbours for daring to leave their tree up in the way of our view)….oh but we are just a small business and we really, really need you to buy our crappy, poor quality leggings that shrink and fade after just one wash (but remember, we only use the bEST materials and they’re made here in the UK) so we can continue to fund our lavish lifestyle and take our kids on several international holidays a year. Thanks. Ps. Did you see the designer bag I got for my birthday? It cost thousands. Thanks for the orders, muppets. Love from Nat x
pps. Be kind okay. I hate trolls and I hope they all die, but at the same time they motivated me to lose three pounds. Woo hoo, joke’s on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.