Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SD2017

So was the fallout because of the tragic death of the baby or was it also something else? I’m not on Facebook so never saw any of this that was going on. I do recall fNat in stories talking up her Fb admin ‘team’ which I’m guessing were free workers.
Leighton died in 2017 and I left F&N in 2019 for a multitude of reasons. It wasn’t free work, I was staff, but my pay did not reflect the work I put in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

WhippetGood

Anyone else feeling creeped out how they’re using this bereavement to encourage people to buy things…..

Reactions: 11

Ohreallynow

So thanks ppl whilst making sure you can still see the surgical stocking on her feet 🙄 puurrrrleeessseeeee STOP IT!!!!!! I’m actually embarrassed for her that she needs this attention from her customers!! She’s so fake
That's another business I won't be supporting, not only are they gifting Fnat free tat only in the hope she will repost and advertise for them, they're also sucking up to one of the most unlikeable , fake creatures in existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

WhippetGood

They don’t ‘have’ to take half term off. Their kids are plenty old enough to be entertaining themselves whilst their parents continue with work. One of them could take time off whilst the other one works. The fact is they both choose to take half term off which is absolutely fine - but don’t try and guilt trip people in to ordering clothes to pay for them another holiday or fancy car or designer bag. Does my head in!!

bexxy12345

Fred and Noah are awful! A few years back after insisting that Nat sewed 80 pairs of leggings a day……it transpired they have a factory!
She then spent months slagging other small wfh mums for “copying” when the stuff was just avaliable from normal wholesalers!
They claimed a dress was handmade but was a cheap thing bought from a wholesaler.
The way they tried to discredit others was disgusting.

Not to mention how cringe they both are (particularly him)! She is a mean girl and he is a total wannabe.

Awful people who don’t deserve the success at all!

• Wow

Opinionated

VIP Member
New car, new stair runner and asking for recommendations of Costa rica??? Small struggling business??? Oh and Nat could you imagine a man lusting after a video of a half naked woman??
IT ISNT OK!!!!
stop being a pervert and stick to badly selling shit leggings

Reactions: 8
1A8EC3F9-B583-4886-91C8-734BB7D2212D.jpeg

Erm we didn’t ask you to make ‘a lot of effort’ for April fools Nat, so please don’t assume we owe you anything. Here’s some advice: your April fools are not funny in the slightest, and are actually rather cringeworthy.

• Sick
  • Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Posting about being praised for not using real sequins and how it's better for the environment..... Next story she's wearing a sequin top..... She's so thick 🤯

• Haha
Hello…please buy our massive, top of the range caravan (tvs included) because we are looking for a ‘different sort’ of adventure these days…oh and look at the view of the sunset over the river from the balcony of our house (but damn the neighbours for daring to leave their tree up in the way of our view)….oh but we are just a small business and we really, really need you to buy our crappy, poor quality leggings that shrink and fade after just one wash (but remember, we only use the bEST materials and they’re made here in the UK) so we can continue to fund our lavish lifestyle and take our kids on several international holidays a year. Thanks. Ps. Did you see the designer bag I got for my birthday? It cost thousands. Thanks for the orders, muppets. Love from Nat x
pps. Be kind okay. I hate trolls and I hope they all die, but at the same time they motivated me to lose three pounds. Woo hoo, joke’s on them!

• Haha
IMG_3967.jpeg

A post begging for orders, saying they can't compete with the likes of Amazon...from Nat who was wearing a jumper from SHEIN this week (she confirmed it on stories). Everyone else must shop small, but it's okay for her to wear a piece of tat produced by literal slave labour. She is disgusting. (The shein jumper probably washes better than F&N leggings to be fair though).

• Sick

Opinionated

VIP Member
Classic Nat, using her mum’s death to try and get sympathy to increase sales. I get that she’s sad her mum died, but she shouldn’t use it as emotional currency to make her followers feel sorry for her and buy more. Post the grief on her personal account, not on the Fred and Noah account. If she’s really that sad today, then she should get Dan to post the talking stories and take the day off.
Oh god no please spare us from Dan. The most excruciatingly cringey person ever to walk this earth. He makes me drier than the desert 😂😂

• Haha

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Tell me you need to come off Social Media without telling me you need to come off Social Media?

she was that sad and upset she had time to turn the Ring light on 🧐😏😉

all very contrived.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Omg how fake is that video?? You’re telling me that she’s NEVER said anything bad about another woman? She’s the typical mean girl and that’s how she comes across. She just reads on here she gets the hump about it. Go ahead nat doxx ppl but you know that’s illegal yea? How about ppl start sharing the nasty responses you give them when they have a problem with your shit leggings? It’s all for the sympathy vote. Just sell your clothes and get off social media. It’s YOU who ppl don’t like so get over it

It’s really tragic and her mum looked really young.
The post from ‘Dan’ lefts really icky feeling. ‘Any bit of help you can give us to help keep us ticking over’. What a lovely guilt trip for your customers. Everyone’s got their own crap to deal with and it’s not their customers’ responsibility to ease the burden for Nat and Dan.
Nat needs to stop being so controlling of Instagram and let her staff post the stories, rather than placing a major guilt trip on her followers.

8Mm

FINALLY!!!!!! A thread for this vacuous, begging, chav brand who are NOT luxury! Cannot stand these two and their "we're a small business" blah blah blah. They used to say that when they built their shed in their previous house, then when they moved to their water front £1m house they used to say "we just work from a spare room in our house" - yea love, in your £1m detached house where you have 3 cars including a Porsche!!! Then they move to their warehouse which they BOUGHT IN CASH and have 5 staff to now beg for sales so they can pay their staff who have mortgages. they might be small compared to proper businesses like Next and Amazon but they are NOT a small business. They harp on about making in the Uk which they do their leggings but those raincoats were made in CHINA. They bang on about how they are luxury and therefore don't come cheap and slate anyone who comments on their prices but fat Nat parades her bargains she gets in Home Bargains and Primark? Double standards. i know A LOT of people who have stopped buying from them. Absolutely vile pair who go on and on and on about "being kind" and yet they have no qualms about replying to negative reviews on Trust Pilot and referring to anonymous reviews with the name "Karen" which we all know has become a derogatory term used for individuals who are not liked. I can see completely why he was a builder but Nat, OH MY GOD, how beyond shocking that she was a "lecturer". The mind baffles!!!!!

Depends what you like. Wear it baby, freckles & daisies and Alice & Harry are my go tos if you want a genuine small business!

F&N probably have quietened down but I think their begging is purely to continue funding their extravagant lifestyle. I’ve noticed also they never really show the ladies sewing things like they used to? Could they have changed factories to keep costs down and therefore the quality has downhill? Someone mentioned the members group and I’d noticed how quiet it’s gone. Has Laura left too? And I’ve always wondered how well paid their staff are 🤔 I’d love someone to come on here and spill the tea
They use a factory in Nottingham called Team Tots who also make for other brands. The fabric is either from European companies called Stenzo and Swafing and the Uk factory charge around £3.30 to make a pair of leggings. With fabric, they are looking at around £5.50 a pair of leggings so you do the maths as to how much profit they are making. Sure, they have rates and staff costs but they sell a lot of leggings and rely on volume.

The reason they probably stopped selling their cloud and star prints is because a lot of other businesses can find that fabric at Swafing / Stenzo who are based in the Netherlands and can easily buy it but Nat claims it's because they are making way for freshness. Sure....fresh designs that you just select from these Dutch fabric companies and claim for a while that they are your own when they are not. I am sure they also print their own designs but i highly doubt they actually 'design' their own prints as most of their prints come straight of Shutterstock which is a stock website where you can get images and patterns for about a fiverr.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Spanielears

This lady Suzanne very much used to run the group she was a mega fan and it was like they were besties. Then she left one day and sold all of her leggings and wanted nothing more to do with them. I think there were some cryptic posts about taking advantage of people. She used to do lots of photos for them with her baby girl.
IMG_3228.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Opinionated

VIP Member
So they’re taking a few days off to spend time with their kids as it’s half term. They have a 3 day weekend which is a lot more than most families do. They proclaim to be a small business but how can they afford to only be working 4 days a week? Plus they only work 10-2. It’s just so un genuine it’s the reason they’re not liked. Well done if you can afford to be part timers but stop with the fakeness that you’re struggling. Struggling is when you work a normal full time job along side your own little business. Missing out on quality family time to make ends meet. Now they’re going support their sons ‘business’ which is exactly the same as theirs….scour the internet for free artwork and cricut it into a jumper….hardly groundbreaking and he’ll learn nothing apart from begging for likes. I don’t know what it is but they just annoy me so much

Reactions: 7