Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never know a business ‘lose’ so much stock. Happen to find some mermaid blankets 40 of them!!!! Whoever controls their stock needs sacking. Then she’s moaning at ppl being disappointed they’ve sold out again. You can’t run a business lying for clout then getting all passive aggressive. They need to concentrate on the business and not try to be liked. And as for Noah having his own clothing company 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Isn't that a brilliant way to represent your business...invited to downing Street so the grown adult gets his arse out at the door. Grow up!

Reactions: 1
Isn't that a brilliant way to represent your business...invited to downing Street so the grown adult gets his arse out at the door. Grow up!
Did you see it when they were on holiday just before her mum died Noah was buried in the sand and his dad pulled his shorts down and sat on his face 🤢 absolutely disgusting and not funny at all

• Sick
  • Wow
Mum guilt post. Poor Fred, had too much screen time this summer as mummy and daddy are trying to run a business.
so apart from the 2 weeks in Mexico and the fact that you only do 4 day week and you can afford to put him in summer clubs. Yes totally sucks to be you.

Reactions: 5
Mum guilt post. Poor Fred, had too much screen time this summer as mummy and daddy are trying to run a business.
so apart from the 2 weeks in Mexico and the fact that you only do 4 day week and you can afford to put him in summer clubs. Yes totally sucks to be you.
She’s managed to have her hair done too and make it plainly obvious so ppl say she looks nice 🙄

I mean she ignores them all term time ....why does the mum guilt start in the holidays

Reactions: 3
Just found this thread! Can’t believe there is a community of people finding these 2 as irksome as I do! I don’t follow there insta as find the begging too much.
I have the FB group on mute. Used to hate read for a while.
i think it was always a bit weird and thought they encouraged people to spend beyond their means. Although this isn’t unique to them, cult FB groups are a source of fascination to me.
The wholesale stuff was the final straw for me. The stuff was clearly cheap sweat shop stuff. Massive mark up I expect and really not made clear to that it wasn’t handmade (for those dim enough not to realise).

• Heart
Just found this thread! Can’t believe there is a community of people finding these 2 as irksome as I do! I don’t follow there insta as find the begging too much.
I have the FB group on mute. Used to hate read for a while.
i think it was always a bit weird and thought they encouraged people to spend beyond their means. Although this isn’t unique to them, cult FB groups are a source of fascination to me.
The wholesale stuff was the final straw for me. The stuff was clearly cheap sweat shop stuff. Massive mark up I expect and really not made clear to that it wasn’t handmade (for those dim enough not to realise).
Couldn't agree more, I feel like they exploit some of their not very bright customers who buy far more than they can afford (and you see them desperately trying to sell off 5 pairs of brand new leggings a month later when they have nothing to live on!) A lot of people bought them in the past as an investment because you could sell them on at ridiculous prices but that ship sailed about 2 years ago!

I don't get the small business on the beg posts when they are also rubbing their flashy, privileged lifestyles in peoples faces.

I've started buying from other small business who sell the same patterns at a fraction of the price as I can't bear to give them any more of my money especially after the nasty things I've heard about Nat. They've aways given me bad vibes but the story about her bullying some poor woman who had the audacity to question the quality of their products was the final straw.

One more thing actually that really, really annoyed me. I’m sure they gifted a lot of the leggings to ‘celebs’ but rather than share the images themselves of them being worn they relied on their followers to share pictures. Presumably to get round declaring they were gifted items. I think the Boris child was one of them. Probably the Fletchers too.

One more thing actually that really, really annoyed me. I’m sure they gifted a lot of the leggings to ‘celebs’ but rather than share the images themselves of them being worn they relied on their followers to share pictures. Presumably to get round declaring they were gifted items. I think the Boris child was one of them. Probably the Fletchers too.
Pretty sure they gifted to the Saccone Joly family too 🤢🤢 Vaguely remember them being called out for gifting to “celebs” and they denied it and said they were purchased not gifted……yeah right

She shared someone the other day I can’t remember who it was but the celeb clearly hadn’t tagged them wearing them. I bet they’ve sent hundreds out hoping one of the celebs kids wear them lol I bet Stacey Solomon and hinch have had some freebies 💯

She shared someone the other day I can’t remember who it was but the celeb clearly hadn’t tagged them wearing them. I bet they’ve sent hundreds out hoping one of the celebs kids wear them lol I bet Stacey Solomon and hinch have had some freebies 💯
Wasn’t it Laura whitmore but she hadn’t tagged F&N.

I’ve been waiting for a thread to appear. Had my daughter in 2019 but only discovered their leggings in lockdown 2020 as I bought some second hand on Instagram.

Around this time I followed both their instagram and Facebook members group and nat had been called out for being rude. She did a whole sob post about it (she was definitely rude though but tried to turn it around on the customer and demand be kind). A few months later I had to email her about a fault on some leggings…she was rude as hell! The stitching had come undone on the band and they’d always say on their social media you could return them to be restitched.

completely agree with all the comments here about them claiming to be a small business and begging for sales. They clearly are making a small fortune and have been for years.

And aside from everything, they’ve had their day for sure! Sales must have slowed down, I don’t like any of the fabrics these days and the quality went downhill massively.

Couldn't agree more, I feel like they exploit some of their not very bright customers who buy far more than they can afford (and you see them desperately trying to sell off 5 pairs of brand new leggings a month later when they have nothing to live on!) A lot of people bought them in the past as an investment because you could sell them on at ridiculous prices but that ship sailed about 2 years ago!

I don't get the small business on the beg posts when they are also rubbing their flashy, privileged lifestyles in peoples faces.

I've started buying from other small business who sell the same patterns at a fraction of the price as I can't bear to give them any more of my money especially after the nasty things I've heard about Nat. They've aways given me bad vibes but the story about her bullying some poor woman who had the audacity to question the quality of their products was the final straw.
if you are allowed I’d appreciate your recommendations for small business that make good quality stuff.

Bit pointless doing a back to school display now... For a window that No1 walks past...

• Haha
if you are allowed I’d appreciate your recommendations for small business that make good quality stuff.
Depends what you like. Wear it baby, freckles & daisies and Alice & Harry are my go tos if you want a genuine small business!

F&N probably have quietened down but I think their begging is purely to continue funding their extravagant lifestyle. I’ve noticed also they never really show the ladies sewing things like they used to? Could they have changed factories to keep costs down and therefore the quality has downhill? Someone mentioned the members group and I’d noticed how quiet it’s gone. Has Laura left too? And I’ve always wondered how well paid their staff are 🤔 I’d love someone to come on here and spill the tea

Reactions: 2
The last one I bought from that springs to mind is Hubalu, she's on insta and etsy. I managed to get adult and child matching leggings for about £5 less than what F&N charges for 1 pair of adult leggings in the same pattern. The quality is great as I've bought them before and lasted longer than F&N. Katie Ella organic is another and Alice Bear.

Depends what you like. Wear it baby, freckles & daisies and Alice & Harry are my go tos if you want a genuine small business!

F&N probably have quietened down but I think their begging is purely to continue funding their extravagant lifestyle. I’ve noticed also they never really show the ladies sewing things like they used to? Could they have changed factories to keep costs down and therefore the quality has downhill? Someone mentioned the members group and I’d noticed how quiet it’s gone. Has Laura left too? And I’ve always wondered how well paid their staff are 🤔 I’d love someone to come on here and spill the tea
Yes Laura has left, apparently there was a story there, it was hinted at on the Unofficial F&N group but I still have no idea what happened

Last edited:
Yes Laura has left, apparently there was a story there, it was hinted at on the Unofficial F&N group but I still have no idea what happened
Oh wow, something MUST have happened. She seemed so genuinely lovely and kind, she was always very fast to respond and her son was so cute. It’s very telling when companies lose staff like that imo. I can tell nat has a nasty side to her, she’s let her bitchiness show one too many times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.