Fred & Noah

Have you ever purchased from Fred & Noah?

• Yes

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 44 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a few requests for a thread on leggings suppliers to the spawn of insta-famous types so I’m obliging…..

Reactions: 3
Yay delighted there is a thread on them! The constant posts about being a struggling small business drive me a bit bonkers when they then show you their massive house and sports cars they have paid for outright 😵💫🙄

Reactions: 7
Yay delighted there is a thread on them! The constant posts about being a struggling small business drive me a bit bonkers when they then show you their massive house and sports cars they have paid for outright 😵💫🙄
I had a look at their latest accounts the other night. £620k in the bank. Yet begging people to spend £10 so they can go back to bed on a Sunday morning. Sickening.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I had a look at their latest accounts the other night. £620k in the bank. Yet begging people to spend £10 so they can go back to bed on a Sunday morning. Sickening.
That's crazy! I just don't get the hype with them, I find their things over priced and very small made 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad this thread exists. I’ve bought from Fred and Noah in the past and Nat is a total witch. I bought some leggings that bobbled and faded after just one wash, and she was so rude to me when I emailed her about it. You can tell on their Instagram stories that she’s not a very nice person, she has a really nasty edge to her. She was so salty recently when someone called them out about supporting Ukraine but not any other conflicts, when other Instagram accounts were much more gracious about being called out in the same way. She just has no class at all.

I’m so glad this thread exists. I’ve bought from Fred and Noah in the past and Nat is a total witch. I bought some leggings that bobbled and faded after just one wash, and she was so rude to me when I emailed her about it. You can tell on their Instagram stories that she’s not a very nice person, she has a really nasty edge to her. She was so salty recently when someone called them out about supporting Ukraine but not any other conflicts, when other Instagram accounts were much more gracious about being called out in the same way. She just has no class at all.
Couldn’t agree more. Nat alone has put me off buying their leggings ever again - I enquired once as I’d paid express delivery for my little boys birthday leggings and they’d not turned up within the week and she replied the snarkiest comment. Not to mention the fact the quality of their leggings are TERRIBLE. My 2yos multipack leggings from asda have lasted 10x longer than theirs with no holes or fade, meanwhile our f&n ones have holes at the crotch after a few wears, awful wash fade even when washed as instructed. I used to really rate them but they’ve both just become massive sell outs and their stuff is tacky as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I use to fall for the please help us out, we worry about business, you are keeping the staff employed etc then I saw they got a brand new sports car and moved premises..... Would you do that if you were worried on a daily basis your business might not survive? I unfollowed when she was practically begging people to order

Have you seen the stories today? Apparently Nat got trolled about her weight. Obviously that’s not nice (she didn’t share the comment), but she’s responded by saying she knows who the person is and then asking if her sex life is good and if she has any friends. Hardly being kind is it Nat? She then rolled out the classic “I can take it but what if it was directed at someone vulnerable or young”. Oh give it a rest. She can dish it out but she can’t take it.

Have you seen the stories today? Apparently Nat got trolled about her weight. Obviously that’s not nice (she didn’t share the comment), but she’s responded by saying she knows who the person is and then asking if her sex life is good and if she has any friends. Hardly being kind is it Nat? She then rolled out the classic “I can take it but what if it was directed at someone vulnerable or young”. Oh give it a rest. She can dish it out but she can’t take it.
Where would someone write it? And how would Nat have found it?
Yep she can definitely dish it out but not take it

Fred and Noah are awful! A few years back after insisting that Nat sewed 80 pairs of leggings a day……it transpired they have a factory!
She then spent months slagging other small wfh mums for “copying” when the stuff was just avaliable from normal wholesalers!
They claimed a dress was handmade but was a cheap thing bought from a wholesaler.
The way they tried to discredit others was disgusting.

Not to mention how cringe they both are (particularly him)! She is a mean girl and he is a total wannabe.

Awful people who don’t deserve the success at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So now customers have to spend £40 to get a goodie bag🙄
Up until now it's been first 50 paying customers now they have to spend £40

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So now customers have to spend £40 to get a goodie bag🙄
Up until now it's been first 50 paying customers now they have to spend £40
First of all, it was the ‘first 50 customers’, then it was the ‘first 50 paying customers’ and now it’s the ‘first 50 paying customers who spend over £40’. I wonder what other stipulations will be added between now and Monday…Nat just can’t bear to give anything away for free can she!

While I’m on the subject, who’s ridiculous idea was it to open a shop on an industrial estate in the first place? Shops on actual high streets, that have people walking past all the time, are shutting down left right and centre because they can’t survive. Who in their right mind thinks “oh yes, I’m going to get in the car and specifically drive to an industrial estate to purchase overpriced leggings from a self-entitled witch who will expect me to be grateful for the experience”? When they could purchase the same poor quality overpriced leggings from the website, without a side eye from Nat.

That shop will be closed down within 12 months, I would bet on it.

Reactions: 3
First of all, it was the ‘first 50 customers’, then it was the ‘first 50 paying customers’ and now it’s the ‘first 50 paying customers who spend over £40’. I wonder what other stipulations will be added between now and Monday…Nat just can’t bear to give anything away for free can she!

While I’m on the subject, who’s ridiculous idea was it to open a shop on an industrial estate in the first place? Shops on actual high streets, that have people walking past all the time, are shutting down left right and centre because they can’t survive. Who in their right mind thinks “oh yes, I’m going to get in the car and specifically drive to an industrial estate to purchase overpriced leggings from a self-entitled witch who will expect me to be grateful for the experience”? When they could purchase the same poor quality overpriced leggings from the website, without a side eye from Nat.

That shop will be closed down within 12 months, I would bet on it.
Yes I think it's just so she can play shops an they have spare space it's hardly going to be used

Reactions: 1
Why does she make everything so complicated, so you can order click and collect and collect on Monday but if u want a goodie bag you have to order it Monday and be in first 50 to collect.
Surely it would be easier for everyone if you could pre order your click and collect and just be first to collect it Monday 🤷

Guys! There’s a £5 Fred & Noah gift voucher in the goody bag!! Omg I can’t believe how generous they are 😂😂😂 Tight bastards.

Guys! There’s a £5 Fred & Noah gift voucher in the goody bag!! Omg I can’t believe how generous they are 😂😂😂 Tight bastards.
Other companies have gifted more! Don't forget you have to spend at least £40 and be the first 50 to pick up 🙈

Other companies have gifted more! Don't forget you have to spend at least £40 and be the first 50 to pick up 🙈
Yep! And the person who has driven the furthest gets a ball pool that was gifted by someone else. duck the environment hey Nat, let’s get everyone to drive hundreds of miles to try and ‘win’ something you’ve been given for free. They will end up spending more on petrol than the ball pit is worth. I hope it’s won by someone who lives down the road.

Yep! And the person who has driven the furthest gets a ball pool that was gifted by someone else. duck the environment hey Nat, let’s get everyone to drive hundreds of miles to try and ‘win’ something you’ve been given for free. They will end up spending more on petrol than the ball pit is worth. I hope it’s won by someone who lives down the road.
And they have to wait around until Midday to take it home.... So you get there early to get goodie bag then have to wait around to take a ball pit home. Not really selling it 🙄

And they have to wait around until Midday to take it home.... So you get there early to get goodie bag then have to wait around to take a ball pit home. Not really selling it 🙄
Good point. Where are you going to wait, in the car park next to the car repair garage? You can hardly take a seat on the chairs they’ve stuck on the wall.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.