Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done a dirty delete!!!! Knew I should have screenshot it
Perhaps we should ask Save the Children if they actually received any money. Surely if they were donating £8k they would have made a HUGE song and dance about it? Yet, nothing apart from a deleted story. I wonder why they deleted it. It smells very suspicious to me.

Reactions: 2
Going on holiday AGAIN!!! For two weeks this time. But they’re poor they can’t afford to close the business for two weeks……👀

Reactions: 3
Going on holiday AGAIN!!! For two weeks this time. But they’re poor they can’t afford to close the business for two weeks……👀
Don’t worry. They’ve launched Klarna now. So people that can’t afford their leggings at point of purchase can her into debt funding their lavish lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
Email went out today saying how tough it is on small businesses....nothing about her upcoming holiday

Raincoats were £44 last week in the birthday offer. She's just put some in the outlet (so faults with them) for £45 she has no business sense or thinks her customers are thick

Getting micro blading now 🙄 it actually looks like she’s slept on the the right eyebrow 😂 and hope she’s not going anywhere on holiday that’s hot it will just fade them is she that thick??

Not sure why she is getting so obsessed that Instagram aren't showing her stories anymore? I still see them same as I've always done 🤷‍♀️, should probably unfollow 🤣

Suitcases have travelled all over the world the last two years! No one else has when we have been stuck at home in a pandemic!

Those suitcases are bought on ebay and they just put the paper print in it and bump the prices up! Exact same as the one my daughter got from her cheerleading team except hers didnt even cost half as much as fred and noah cabin bag

• Wow
Anyone seen her stories today? Feel like hey were a bit harsh on people starting businesses

New balenciaga handbag for her. Birthday?? You run a part time business, have several holidays, have a massive house with moorings, own your own shop/unit and have two cars including a porche with private plates yet you’re STILL begging for custom? I love any small business that makes it big but it’s all the begging and woe is me whilst you’re clearly living the life of Riley. It makes you as a company just not genuine and Unlikeable. Im certainly put off purchasing anything again. Plus all the reels and Instagram posts are cringeworthy. Both of you should just stick to your business and stop trying to be liked. I’m sure your oldest son got sick of it from seeing how he’s been a bit snappy on a few of your posts and not really shown now which I say good on him. Stick to selling kids clothes and stop all the gloating and showing off and fake ‘struggling’ as you clearly aren’t considering you only work 4 days a week!!

• Heart
Is your business really struggling when you can buy a handbag like that??? People are genuinely struggling to live day by day and she's begging people to buy overpriced leggings so she can have a handbag.
I would be well miffed if I paid for the unlimited delivery and then last week they offered 3 months for free

Reactions: 7
How can you post how hard it is for small buisness and purchase a that bag? It’s an insult to their customers.

Also its not teacher assistant!
That doesn't make sense it's teaching assistant

493FDAD6-B91C-4C1D-B3BA-040AD5F767AD.jpeg

Happiest she’s ever been but still cross about the trolls. Still not showing herself properly on social media though, so probably not that happy ey.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.