Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were a kids clothing brand?
why inflatables? Why suitcases? And those disgusting giant teddies and chicks šŸ¤®
Oh god the awful personalised chicks! Who would want one of those cluttering up their house. I loved it when they went in the ā€˜saleā€™, with a tiny discount (classic tightwad Nat who never offers anything more than a quid or two off), but to get them in time for Easter you had to upgrade to the super expensive express deliveryā€¦.thereby saving NOTHING. She could do with going on a business course. And a customer service course too.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened with previous FB mods, Suz and Laura? Always thought there was a story there, they were lovely.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened with previous FB mods, Suz and Laura? Always thought there was a story there, they were lovely.
I didnā€™t think Laura was all that lovely (probably just her bluntness, it just wasnā€™t for me but Iā€™m sure she was lovely irl). She was always very polite and efficient at her job/quick to respond. Her wee boy was an absolute cutie. There was definitely a story there as it seemed she just disappeared! If she was leaving the mods etc she would have definitely got a goodbye post or some sort of ā€œsendā€ off. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if she fell out with Nat or someone on the group.

I didnā€™t think Laura was all that lovely (probably just her bluntness, it just wasnā€™t for me but Iā€™m sure she was lovely irl). She was always very polite and efficient at her job/quick to respond. Her wee boy was an absolute cutie. There was definitely a story there as it seemed she just disappeared! If she was leaving the mods etc she would have definitely got a goodbye post or some sort of ā€œsendā€ off. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if she fell out with Nat or someone on the group.
When Suzanne left it was very awkward because people asked after her and they eventually mentioned that she had left. But I noticed she had posted a few things on her Instagram to suggest she was getting rid of all the clothing and there were issues over them using photos of her kids. Nat said they were best mates still and spoke all the time but they definitely stopped following each other straight away. And it felt off that Laura was just removed without mention either. The members group used to be such a lovely small community but it's not any more, it's a real shame.

Reactions: 3
Cost of living crisisā€¦ please buy more leggings so we can pay our staffā€¦ proceed to buy a huge pool

Reactions: 6
I noticed when she was showing a suitcase on stories maybe yesterday, that the print is only on the front of the case and the back was black! For the price of the bloody things, I would want the print all over!!

Have they ever mentioned how much they raised with the Ukraine t shirts?
No they havenā€™t. Iā€™m scared to send a message to ask because I think Nat will block me. I bought some of those t shirts too, as I thought it was such a great idea, but I feel totally scammed. I think theyā€™ve kept the money.

What do we think the big announcement is?
It's their birthday.
Also dropped in the convo to share the discount with everyone because they had a really bad year with the business..... Sooo bad they had a new car and moved premises

It's their birthday.
Also dropped in the convo to share the discount with everyone because they had a really bad year with the business..... Sooo bad they had a new car and moved premises
2 holidays to Iceland and a blow out 40th birthday party for Danā€¦.

Was a 20% discount really worth all the hype and posts in the 24hrs leading up to it? I'm not convinced it's that good or exciting to be honest.....

Reactions: 2
20% is nothing not even worth bragging about. See theyā€™ve taken the suitcases off tight bastards! Canā€™t have anyone saving money on those

It's like when they do offers then take free postage off... Doesn't equal a big discount

I wouldn't know what the deal is as they are very crap with their captions šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. If it works sometimes then why not all? Other 'influencers' apologise if captions missing but they don't seem to notice. And I'm not even hard of hearing just don't like noise šŸ˜‚

20% is nothing not even worth bragging about. See theyā€™ve taken the suitcases off tight bastards! Canā€™t have anyone saving money on those
Someoneā€™s been reading on here and miraculously the suitcases have been added back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sure that yesterday it was free Prosecco in the shop, and now itā€™s free Buckā€™s Fizz. Tell me youā€™re tight without telling me youā€™re tight!

• Haha
So nice of Nat to do tonightā€™s Q&A itā€™s a coincidence that someone asked about the Ukraine t-shirts Iā€™m sure. Ā£8k made and donated, how much were they selling for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.