Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh that’s interesting. I’m in the group too but haven’t seen any of those comments, do you think they’ve deleted them?

The hype is definitely over. When I first bought F&N back in 2018/19, the resale value was amazing. I just tried to sell some brand new leggings that I’d forgotten about at the price if bought them (which I thought was a bargain as it was a desired print) and there was no interest in the resale group and one lady was even pretty rude! F&N is definitely over. The prints chosen by Natalie are largely ugly, and clearly things that she likes herself (leopard print etc). I’m not surprised they’re running a sale on their Easter line now, as the leggings in particular are awful, and who wants a massive Easter chick with a name on it cluttering up the house. In true F&N style, the ‘discount’ is laughable though…15% off but you need to pay for express delivery to get it in time for Easter, which wipes out the saving!
I’ve just gone back into Facebook and it’s the unofficial F&N group. That’s probably why you can’t see it lol (🤦‍♀️ My bad).

Yes you can’t sell them 2nd hand for more then about £5. The prints aren’t as good as they used to be. However I do love the fact that the colours are really bold and bright, buying stuff like that for boys is really hard it’s either black, blue or army green, but I refuse to pay the money now (well since 2020) as my son is getting older as I don’t get much wear out them now as he was when he was a baby.

That’s because they remove the comments in the group. I once mentioned about some we had that had split at the seam on the first wear and I was removed from the group totally!

The group is like a cult!

Have you seen people selling F&N stuff in “play wear” condition which basically means stained and Holey and people are still paying £10-£15 a pair 😱
Haha it is a cult group - I have curly hair and do the CGM (curly girl method) and if you post in certain groups about normal shampoo or ask about straightening your hair your booted out of the group lmao 😅😅

Do you think Nat has been reading here? It was mentioned on this thread that there are no perks to being in the Facebook members group, and suddenly they’ve posted an exclusive 10% discount code on there. She’s also posted a couple of motivational quote stories on her other Instagram account recently, things about being a big boss business woman and not caring if people don’t like her (I can’t remember exactly but the posts were along those lines).

Reactions: 2
EAC1D91F-92B3-4B8F-9032-3A3F804AE3B3.jpeg

They’re struggling so much and they’ve had such a tough year, yet they can go on this super expensive holiday?!?!?? Please pray for Nat and Dan, and put your orders in please guys okay. They’re only a small business and they’re clearly suffering so much 🙄

Reactions: 7
I thought this exactly.
Iceland is notoriously expensive. I think it’s amazing that they’re achieved a successful business but they are no longer a small business and to keep pleading poverty and poor sales is bollocks.
I’d rather buy from someone who is a small business and is genuine.

Reactions: 5
Sainsbury's are selling shorts that look identical to the new blue leopard ones - they are a 3 pack of colours for £8

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sainsbury's are selling shorts that look identical to the new blue leopard ones - they are a 3 pack of colours for £8
And I bet sainsburys one’s won’t bobble after the first wash, to become ‘playwear’ like Fred & Noah’s do.

I wish I was a small struggling business. You seem to be able to afford a massive house and love to brag about it too,

I wish I was a small struggling business. You seem to be able to afford a massive house and love to brag about it too,
I sometimes wonder if she forgets she's done a begging post.....oh we are really struggling for order worried about the future of the business etc.
Next post his a pic of My car, massive house, business premises and recent holiday snaps...
I wouldn't care about all the bragging posts if she didn't spend half the time begging. I was sucked into doing an order after seeing a begging post. I was so annoyed when 2 days later they were bragging about something

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how much they raised for Ukraine with those t shirts they made? Have they actually donated the money? I might have missed it.

So many of their prints have been done by other companies already, I get they aren't exclusive but they chose old prints which I don't understand 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank god for this thread! I thought I was being mean by thinking they were in the beg all the time! I bought a Lego blanket washed it once it’s half the size now and the backing is too small making it odd shaped. I’ve never understood why their ‘small business’ is struggling when they can afford all the holidays they have and shut the business while they go? They only work 4 short days a week, bought a unit, live in a massive house and have flash cars! The prints are vile too so I don’t get how they get custom? I’ve also noticed their oldest child used to feature a lot and I used to feel sorry for him because he was quite nerdy and thought he’ll get the piss took out if him in school and now he’s not on there at all thank god so hopefully he put his foot down. They’re both so cringey and she posts some inappropriate stuff on her personal page. They’re so fake it’s annoying

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they ever donated the t shirt money to Ukraine? Is there anywhere this can be reported to…is it a crime to sell T-shirts under false pretences?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.