Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They give me the ick. They 100% rehearse all their stories too. For a company often claiming to be struggling for sales they seem to have robbed a bank or something because the amount of staff they have tells me otherwise šŸ˜‚

Well I've not watched married at first sight but isn't that just lovely to shame someone for their appearance. Not so #bekind now huh Nat
This is disgusting!! What a nasty piece of work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They give me the ick. They 100% rehearse all their stories too. For a company often claiming to be struggling for sales they seem to have robbed a bank or something because the amount of staff they have tells me otherwise šŸ˜‚

This is disgusting!! What a nasty piece of work!
Or the brand new Porsche for his birthday ... If you were struggling with money your business you wouldn't be moving premises and buying a Porsche.

Ye she body shamed that guy yet got upset when someone called her fat! She can dish it out but can't take it.

• Wow
Or the brand new Porsche for his birthday ... If you were struggling with money your business you wouldn't be moving premises and buying a Porsche.

Ye she body shamed that guy yet got upset when someone called her fat! She can dish it out but can't take it.
Ive always got dishonest vibes from them, everything is so cheesy and she fake cries sometimes Iā€™ve noticed. Who videos themselves crying and pouting?!!

Queue round the block but only 35 people spent enough to get a goodie bag šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Looks like they had about 15 customers in, shame they couldnā€™t give everyone a goody bag for making the effort Iā€™ve never known a company to enforce a minimum spend for an opening day goody bag. Seems like Pure greed! The poor companyā€™s that sent the free items in to put in the goody bags whoā€™ve wasted loads of stock thatā€™s still sat in the bags. What a waste. All in aid of lining Nat and Danā€™s pockets!

Reactions: 5
They arenā€™t a small business. Itā€™s so boring hearing them beg all the time and then seeing how well they are doing. There are lots of lovely small businesses on Instagram who need the sales more than Fred & Noah.

Looks like they had about 15 customers in, shame they couldnā€™t give everyone a goody bag for making the effort Iā€™ve never known a company to enforce a minimum spend for an opening day goody bag. Seems like Pure greed! The poor companyā€™s that sent the free items in to put in the goody bags whoā€™ve wasted loads of stock thatā€™s still sat in the bags. What a waste. All in aid of lining Nat and Danā€™s pockets!
Hey come on! They put a Ā£5 gift voucher in there! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ How dare you say they arenā€™t generous šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine making your customers jump through hoops to get a bag containing gifted products.
Also fancy making them wait outside in the rain for hours surely they could have opened they were stood inside doing nothing

Fred and Noah are awful! A few years back after insisting that Nat sewed 80 pairs of leggings a dayā€¦ā€¦it transpired they have a factory!
She then spent months slagging other small wfh mums for ā€œcopyingā€ when the stuff was just avaliable from normal wholesalers!
They claimed a dress was handmade but was a cheap thing bought from a wholesaler.
The way they tried to discredit others was disgusting.

Not to mention how cringe they both are (particularly him)! She is a mean girl and he is a total wannabe.

Awful people who donā€™t deserve the success at all!
I was the one who called her out on that dress. I got a tirade of abuse from her and was blocked. She's sent my friends disgusting messages and blocked them for using pictures of tshirts paired with f&n leggings. Natalie absolutely disgusts me, she's a horrible human being with a superiority complex.

• Wow
They also only moved into their house in 2018 which they bought for Ā£790,000. So in 3/4 years theyā€™ve bought a new house (redecorated), a Porsche and an industrial unit and she claims they are a small business and itā€™s slow! Makes me so angry

They also only moved into their house in 2018 which they bought for Ā£790,000. So in 3/4 years theyā€™ve bought a new house (redecorated), a Porsche and an industrial unit and she claims they are a small business and itā€™s slow! Makes me so angry
It's the begging stories that annoy me

Reactions: 4
Donā€™t forget the numerous holidays tooā€¦ā€¦.something that for most small business owners would be impossible!

And they only actually work Mon-Thurs 10-2? Or at least that's when they staff in. They they zo probably work more hours behind the scenes. But if it takes at least a week to send a pair of leggings out, maybe pay your staff to do more hours šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

And they only actually work Mon-Thurs 10-2? Or at least that's when they staff in. They they zo probably work more hours behind the scenes. But if it takes at least a week to send a pair of leggings out, maybe pay your staff to do more hours šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
It takes much much longer than a week (I know you said at least a week, and youā€™re not wrong, itā€™s more like 2-3 weeks). The service is shockingly slow for such an expensive ā€˜premiumā€™ garment. Iā€™ve put premium in inverted commas because the quality is so bad. I bought some leggings a couple of years ago and they faded and bobbled after one wash. I emailed Natalie and she was so rude to me, even though I had a pair of shorts in the same fabric that hadnā€™t been worn and sent a comparison photo. Even in the face of irrefutable evidence she was snarky and refused to pay for me to return the faulty leggings.

Reactions: 1
First of all, it was the ā€˜first 50 customersā€™, then it was the ā€˜first 50 paying customersā€™ and now itā€™s the ā€˜first 50 paying customers who spend over Ā£40ā€™. I wonder what other stipulations will be added between now and Mondayā€¦Nat just canā€™t bear to give anything away for free can she!

While Iā€™m on the subject, whoā€™s ridiculous idea was it to open a shop on an industrial estate in the first place? Shops on actual high streets, that have people walking past all the time, are shutting down left right and centre because they canā€™t survive. Who in their right mind thinks ā€œoh yes, Iā€™m going to get in the car and specifically drive to an industrial estate to purchase overpriced leggings from a self-entitled witch who will expect me to be grateful for the experienceā€? When they could purchase the same poor quality overpriced leggings from the website, without a side eye from Nat.

That shop will be closed down within 12 months, I would bet on it.
Iā€™m part of their Facebook Group and a few people are complaining about the quality and the fact that the hype of them is over so yeah you maybe right with the shop being shut.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m part of their Facebook Group and a few people are complaining about the quality and the fact that the hype of them is over so yeah you maybe right with the shop being shut.
Donā€™t get me started on the Facebook groupā€¦.. they used to have a lovely admin on there who now appears to have been unceremoniously dumped off there. Also some of the people who post on there appear to have been literally brainwashed. Thereā€™s one lady whoā€™s child only wears Fred and Noah and then posts a picture every day. For an official members club there is no real perks to being in there, regular giveaways, discounts etc just the opportunity to part with your hard earned cash before the rest of the world. Itā€™s shocking.

Ooh thatā€™s interesting. Iā€™m in the group too but havenā€™t seen any of those comments, do you think theyā€™ve deleted them?

The hype is definitely over. When I first bought F&N back in 2018/19, the resale value was amazing. I just tried to sell some brand new leggings that Iā€™d forgotten about at the price if bought them (which I thought was a bargain as it was a desired print) and there was no interest in the resale group and one lady was even pretty rude! F&N is definitely over. The prints chosen by Natalie are largely ugly, and clearly things that she likes herself (leopard print etc). Iā€™m not surprised theyā€™re running a sale on their Easter line now, as the leggings in particular are awful, and who wants a massive Easter chick with a name on it cluttering up the house. In true F&N style, the ā€˜discountā€™ is laughable thoughā€¦15% off but you need to pay for express delivery to get it in time for Easter, which wipes out the saving!

Donā€™t get me started on the Facebook groupā€¦.. they used to have a lovely admin on there who now appears to have been unceremoniously dumped off there. Also some of the people who post on there appear to have been literally brainwashed. Thereā€™s one lady whoā€™s child only wears Fred and Noah and then posts a picture every day. For an official members club there is no real perks to being in there, regular giveaways, discounts etc just the opportunity to part with your hard earned cash before the rest of the world. Itā€™s shocking.
Now come on, they offer perks... They encouraged everyone to join the facebook group to find out a special secret...that the outlet was starting! Oh ye wait she then told everyone on Instagram and asked everyone to share it so everyone knew in plenty of time before the outlet started BUT if you were in the group you had the perk of being told about it at least 30 seconds before everyone else šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Ooh thatā€™s interesting. Iā€™m in the group too but havenā€™t seen any of those comments, do you think theyā€™ve deleted them?

The hype is definitely over. When I first bought F&N back in 2018/19, the resale value was amazing. I just tried to sell some brand new leggings that Iā€™d forgotten about at the price if bought them (which I thought was a bargain as it was a desired print) and there was no interest in the resale group and one lady was even pretty rude! F&N is definitely over. The prints chosen by Natalie are largely ugly, and clearly things that she likes herself (leopard print etc). Iā€™m not surprised theyā€™re running a sale on their Easter line now, as the leggings in particular are awful, and who wants a massive Easter chick with a name on it cluttering up the house. In true F&N style, the ā€˜discountā€™ is laughable thoughā€¦15% off but you need to pay for express delivery to get it in time for Easter, which wipes out the saving!
Thatā€™s because they remove the comments in the group. I once mentioned about some we had that had split at the seam on the first wear and I was removed from the group totally!

The group is like a cult!

Have you seen people selling F&N stuff in ā€œplay wearā€ condition which basically means stained and Holey and people are still paying Ā£10-Ā£15 a pair šŸ˜±

• Wow
Thatā€™s because they remove the comments in the group. I once mentioned about some we had that had split at the seam on the first wear and I was removed from the group totally!

The group is like a cult!

Have you seen people selling F&N stuff in ā€œplay wearā€ condition which basically means stained and Holey and people are still paying Ā£10-Ā£15 a pair šŸ˜±
Yes I have šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s all playwear after one wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.