Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about a begging / emotional blackmailing for sales!! So scummy.
Maybe just pay them a bit more and hold off from the fancy holidays, balenciaga 😡 bags, 20 foot Christmas trees and executive cars. But no, they’re a small struggling business and it’s our responsibility as the poor public to give her staff a decent Christmas.

Reactions: 7
Talk about a begging / emotional blackmailing for sales!! So scummy.
Insufferable. If their staff need overtime in order to buy presents then fNat can't be paying them well to begin with.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, F&N won't be a long term business at all. I truly believe this is the beginning of their demise. In fact, i think it's been that way for a while. Luckily, more and more customers are noticing this thread and seeing what these two chavs are truly all about if they havent worked that out for themselves.

Reactions: 6
Maybe pay your staff more money? You're not a small business stop trying to make out you are!

Reactions: 4
Maybe open a bit longer than 4 days?? You can’t be that busy if you’re only part time. She’s just so unlikeable and he’s just a cringe fest. Hes desperate to be famous as he’s been on that sas programme. They just both give me the creeps which is so weird as they’re strangers and I don’t know them. I’m glad they don’t ridicule their kids anymore though I think the oldest must have got ripped to shreds at school for doing that mince pie tit

Reactions: 3
Is she making out asdas ripped off her gold foiled leopard print material? Having bought a few F&N this time last year after following her and taking her beggy bs and putting in an order I didn't really need, to 'help her out', I would honestly buy asdas version any day. The leggings were relegated to play wear after only a few washes, def not worth the hype sadly

Is she making out asdas ripped off her gold foiled leopard print material? Having bought a few F&N this time last year after following her and taking her beggy bs and putting in an order I didn't really need, to 'help her out', I would honestly buy asdas version any day. The leggings were relegated to play wear after only a few washes, def not worth the hype sadly
She didn't design the fabric... she ordered it... there's a difference

She didn't design the fabric... she ordered it... there's a difference
Yep. she orders the vast majority of her designs from fabric suppliers in and around Europe. The odd print they may design and get it printed but by 'design', i'm talking they go onto Shutterstock and change a colour of a print that already exists. They have TERRIBLE marketing skills. She proclaims the whole made in England malarky but refuses to tell anyone where the raincoats are made.........China. Nowt wrong with having things made in China, i'm just saying that she has unbelievably bad business integrity when she sells you the sustainable aspect in one breath then hides the other. This business will not survive and it couldn't happen to a more deserving couple. At least she can go back to being a 'lecturer' god help anyone who tries to learn from her and he can go back to being a builder.

Anyone else notice how nether of them seem to do things with friends? I don't reckon they have any.

All these discounts is the start of a slippery slope. Desperate times call for desperate measures hey fNat?

Reactions: 1
All these discounts is the start of a slippery slope. Desperate times call for desperate measures hey fNat?
They do seem to be giving x% off every other week nowadays. Presumably trying to get people to buy loads before Christmas, but yeah, never a good sign when places have to run so many promotions. There was another British children's clothes maker who ran multiple special offers, almost constantly for a long while, before eventually having to close down

Reactions: 2
So they closed on Sunday….yet they’ve found time to fit more orders in…..then still got time to fit even more orders in so giving a discount! Bullshit!! If you can afford to keep giving discounts why didn’t you just leave those ppl who got an accidental 20% off instead of cancelling their orders? They’re definitely a sinking ship. Ppl can’t afford shoddy made expensive clothes now when supermarkets do better. Plus you’re not very likeable people. I’d love to hear from an ex worker what they were like. I remember a youngish girl working there who always had a face like a slapped arse when Nat was filming her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they closed on Sunday….yet they’ve found time to fit more orders in…..then still got time to fit even more orders in so giving a discount! Bullshit!! If you can afford to keep giving discounts why didn’t you just leave those ppl who got an accidental 20% off instead of cancelling their orders? They’re definitely a sinking ship. Ppl can’t afford shoddy made expensive clothes now when supermarkets do better. Plus you’re not very likeable people. I’d love to hear from an ex worker what they were like. I remember a youngish girl working there who always had a face like a slapped arse when Nat was filming her lol
Yes me too. I'd love also to hear from the FB group admins. They were serious hard-core fans/groupies 🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh but it’s for the staff to spend time with their families 🙄 in her ‘speech’ she nearly slipped up when saying…. thankyou as without you we wouldn’t…I’m sure she wanted to say a nice big factory a nice home and cars not to mention flashy holidays lol but she didn’t she paused and just said …still be here….oh and we nearly got tears again 🙄

Oh but it’s for the staff to spend time with their families 🙄 in her ‘speech’ she nearly slipped up when saying…. thankyou as without you we wouldn’t…I’m sure she wanted to say a nice big factory a nice home and cars not to mention flashy holidays lol but she didn’t she paused and just said …still be here….oh and we nearly got tears again 🙄
Yes and I bet those staff don’t get paid for the extra days off that they’re being forced to take because they ‘can’t’ work this week according to Nat.

No need for the fat shaming comments for the mince pie Monday especially from Nat when she cries if someone mentions her weight

No need for the fat shaming comments for the mince pie Monday especially from Nat when she cries if someone mentions her weight
fNat, the two faced, nasty mean girl who is finally being called out.

Classic Nat, using her mum’s death to try and get sympathy to increase sales. I get that she’s sad her mum died, but she shouldn’t use it as emotional currency to make her followers feel sorry for her and buy more. Post the grief on her personal account, not on the Fred and Noah account. If she’s really that sad today, then she should get Dan to post the talking stories and take the day off.

Reactions: 3
Classic Nat, using her mum’s death to try and get sympathy to increase sales. I get that she’s sad her mum died, but she shouldn’t use it as emotional currency to make her followers feel sorry for her and buy more. Post the grief on her personal account, not on the Fred and Noah account. If she’s really that sad today, then she should get Dan to post the talking stories and take the day off.
She always does... when sales are low she pops up a photo of her mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.