Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then she shames the people who kindly send her things to express their sorrow for her loss. Such a witch.
Ye I thought that was really ungrateful.... if you don't want gift sent then keep the sympathy pleas on your private account

Reactions: 2
Classic Nat, using her mum’s death to try and get sympathy to increase sales. I get that she’s sad her mum died, but she shouldn’t use it as emotional currency to make her followers feel sorry for her and buy more. Post the grief on her personal account, not on the Fred and Noah account. If she’s really that sad today, then she should get Dan to post the talking stories and take the day off.
Oh god no please spare us from Dan. The most excruciatingly cringey person ever to walk this earth. He makes me drier than the desert 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes he’s awful! Someone’s gotta fancy Nat though.
Both utterly unfortunate in the looks department and they have such a chav accent. No offence to anyone from Essex but their accent really is just chavvy. I bet the eldest gets bullied at school for being ginger.

Showing off her £160 dry robe 🙄 when does she ever go near water or is it the only robe they can get to fit her 😂

878D2FD4-1695-4989-9278-3B7B617FE544.jpeg

It’s a good job that the endless stories about the ‘sale’ don’t seem to be putting their followers off. Oh, wait 😂
They offer such paltry discounts that it’s really not worth it.

I really do think they’ve had their day. Nothing they are selling or bringing to the business is new, exciting or unique. The cheap vinyl stuff is awful.

I can see them calling it a day this year as it seems lots are fed up. The Facebook group is so quiet.

If I’d spent that much on a dress from a small independent company I’d at least want the pattern to match up!!!! Attention to detail and all that. That’s what you expect in primark
Oh that is quite bad isn’t it, v.noticeable

Reactions: 1
If I’d spent that much on a dress from a small independent company I’d at least want the pattern to match up!!!! Attention to detail and all that. That’s what you expect in primark
Someone did a review on leggings before on a big video (they were gifted leggings) and the lady reviewing said it bugged her that the patterns didn't match at the seam.

oooh when the high street do it so much better than you 🙈
8642F2F7-697E-43B1-8A3F-E14C464CA5E8.jpeg

Some braggy stories today on the size of the house.... how long do we give it before she's begging for orders again

I cannot get over Nat wearing her dry robe as an every day coat. What on earth does she look like? I know she would never wear it after getting wet post-exercise, but if she loves the camo print so much then just buy a camo coat? What a twit.
9340B503-41F0-4386-AD07-E3A5E6A16E63.jpeg

• Haha
I cannot get over Nat wearing her dry robe as an every day coat. What on earth does she look like? I know she would never wear it after getting wet post-exercise, but if she loves the camo print so much then just buy a camo coat? What a twit. View attachment 1884388
It’s because everyone who sees it knows it cost £160!! She loves a brag. Wonder if she took her balenciaga out with her 😂
All I’ve seen is beg beg beg this week. Basically saying if you don’t order all these sewists will be out of work!! Honestly I’ve never seen a company beg so much whilst showing off they’re living the high life it’s sick!!!!

Reactions: 5
I wish i could afford to whip my entire family up to York on a whim because my child was learning about Harry Potter at school. Must be tough running a small, struggling business.

Reactions: 3
Yep my 1st port of call if I'm struggling is someone who makes leggings 🤷‍♀️
Phone call goes ‘hi Nat I’m so sad. I spunked all my hard earned money on some crappy leggings from you because I felt guilty after seeing your daily begging posts how your staff need their jobs and that you’re finding it hard to afford all your holidays and now I can’t afford to eat. What can I do’
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.