Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
twit!! Who spends £40 on a water bottle that they don’t even know what it dose ! £40 on a water bottle ! Just put some squash in your water ffs! £40!! Thats what I have to spend on my weekly shop for my family you twit! And you’re just going to chuck it in your cupboard!! twit! Also ur amazing secret discount (15%) yeh I went and looked for the code …. It’s tit! Those lucky 50 people that get it to use it! It dosnt even cover your postage on a pair of leggings !!! twit!!

rant over

Reactions: 4
They’re a struggling small business guys ok! With a spare £40 to waste on a water bottle that is a pile of shite. It’s obvious Nat eats pies instead of drinking water, and a fancy water bottle isn’t going to change that.

Reactions: 2
6591E883-0262-4237-A129-5BDEA12D849B.jpeg

Of course they are the type of twats that have personalised number plates. Look at the plate on the car, it says ‘DAN’. But they’re a small struggling business guys. It’s hand to mouth, it really is.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1895921
Of course they are the type of twats that have personalised number plates. Look at the plate on the car, it says ‘DAN’. But they’re a small struggling business guys. It’s hand to mouth, it really is.
That numberplate was bought for the porche for his 40th that they couldn’t shut up about but seems to have disappeared 👀 now on a 4x4. Mats got a personal plate too on her car but noticed the white soft top who’s flashy car is that?? Please don’t tell me they have 3 cars?? They don’t even need two considering they work at the same place!!! Also in that video Nat is so frumpy I thought it was her mum in the black dress!!

Reactions: 1
That numberplate was bought for the porche for his 40th that they couldn’t shut up about but seems to have disappeared 👀 now on a 4x4. Mats got a personal plate too on her car but noticed the white soft top who’s flashy car is that?? Please don’t tell me they have 3 cars?? They don’t even need two considering they work at the same place!!! Also in that video Nat is so frumpy I thought it was her mum in the black dress!!
I thought it was her mum in the black dress too! None of them give the mum very loving hugs, and the mum doesn’t seem very warm either. From Nat’s grief posts you would think her mum was the best in the world and they were really close, but the one armed standoffish hugs tell a different story.

Reactions: 3
Personalisation courses? Really, I can’t wait to see how much they’re going to charge.
I can do more than them on the cricut and I’ve picked everything up for free on the internet

Reactions: 4
Those bags look so cheap and thin! And she does read on here as she posted the post bags going out purposely next to her car with her personalised number plate in shot!

Personalisation courses? Really, I can’t wait to see how much they’re going to charge.
I can do more than them on the cricut and I’ve picked everything up for free on the internet
When she says “we can make anything you want”, the things she posts always look tit. Even that bag with the little boy she talked about recently was really poorly done. I couldn’t see what it was. I would want my money back if I were one of those customers. She clearly just googles, goes “that’ll do” and then whacks the image on a bag or top. So lazy.

Reactions: 2
When she says “we can make anything you want”, the things she posts always look tit. Even that bag with the little boy she talked about recently was really poorly done. I couldn’t see what it was. I would want my money back if I were one of those customers. She clearly just googles, goes “that’ll do” and then whacks the image on a bag or top. So lazy.
I thought that, she was so proud of the bag ... I thought it was rubbish you couldn't see what it was meant to be

I feel like they are really clutching at straws to keep going. The continuous discounts, the free hats, the constant “we’re a small business and need to be supported” all screams that they’re struggling. Lots of small businesses are closing and I can’t see them making it to 2024 if I’m honest.

The items DO look cheap and nasty, I don’t know why anyone would want one. She obviously thinks the mention of a cake and cuppa with her will make them come running 🤣
9F3DD499-A93D-4D5F-9A5E-94B451BCE7FD.jpeg

I feel like they are really clutching at straws to keep going. The continuous discounts, the free hats, the constant “we’re a small business and need to be supported” all screams that they’re struggling. Lots of small businesses are closing and I can’t see them making it to 2024 if I’m honest.

The items DO look cheap and nasty, I don’t know why anyone would want one. She obviously thinks the mention of a cake and cuppa with her will make them come running 🤣 View attachment 1902405
Surely people will realise how easy it is and how overpriced the items are

The new raincoats are yellow with black clouds. They look like vomit. There’s no way they’ll sell many of them. Horrid.

I can't believe they have had so many messages from people saying they love them.... they are 🤮
It's really a horrific pattern....generally I don't find their stuff too egregious but that's just 🤮

I’ve never known a “small business” try and emotionally blackmail their customers as much as these guys do over on Instagram. Leaves a bad taste and really puts me off buying anything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.