Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or are their orange tartan leggings the ugliest thing they have ever produced? 😵‍ I'm actually shocked every time I see a picture of them!

Reactions: 5
Nat- please don't send cards and gifts to my work re my mum....but constantly posts about the loss of her mum on her work account 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also it is just me who finds the dream boys and odd collaboration given Fred and Noah are a children's clothes company....I don't think of stripper's when I want to buy my child some clothes

Reactions: 4
Nat- please don't send cards and gifts to my work re my mum....but constantly posts about the loss of her mum on her work account 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also it is just me who finds the dream boys and odd collaboration given Fred and Noah are a children's clothes company....I don't think of stripper's when I want to buy my child some clothes
Inappropriate on both accounts.

Reactions: 2
Aw poor Nat having to work on a Friday to take orders to the post office I’ll get the violins out. But that’s ok as she’s off to a spa night which will be a few hundred quid. She didn’t forget the balenciaga handbag though did she tone deaf witch especially as they sell bleeping childrens wear!!! And I see Dan has got rid of the porche for a 4x4?? Too out of your league was it? Or did it just make you look more of a twit than you usually are

• Wow
That Christmas tree? For a small struggling business?
EXACTLY THIS!!!

Aw poor Nat having to work on a Friday to take orders to the post office I’ll get the violins out. But that’s ok as she’s off to a spa night which will be a few hundred quid. She didn’t forget the balenciaga handbag though did she tone deaf witch especially as they sell bleeping childrens wear!!! And I see Dan has got rid of the porche for a 4x4?? Too out of your league was it? Or did it just make you look more of a twit than you usually are
fNat may not have known about the controversy surrounding Balenciaga when she bought her handbag but my lord, how UTTERLY THICK she is to parade it post scandal.

Reactions: 3
Dogs eaten the mince pies 🙈 do they know this could kill her??? Omg !

As if they have done a dirty delete! Obviously the dog didn’t eat the mince pies then…..

Last edited:
😭😭😭😭😭 please come back and buy our crap😭😭😭😭😭

Fnat is THE worst actress.

The fake tears are comical

• Haha
What's the betting the 'free' thing will be one of the hats she's been trying to get rid of...

• Haha
Surely they have to honour the orders if they've gone through, nice of her to say it wasn't the customers fault though 🙄, course it bloody wasn't! If she's ringing people there can't have been that many orders so just take the bloody hit, greedy cow
I thought if you received a confirmation they have entered into a contract and therefore have to honour it. I ordered a printer online that was marked down to£99 from £299, I knew it was an error but chanced it. They sent me a confirmation but cancelled it a few days later. I quoted the law (used to be sale of goods act) and they honoured the price

I thought if you received a confirmation they have entered into a contract and therefore have to honour it. I ordered a printer online that was marked down to£99 from £299, I knew it was an error but chanced it. They sent me a confirmation but cancelled it a few days later. I quoted the law (used to be sale of goods act) and they honoured the price
This is exactly correct The sale went through therefore they must honour it in accordance within distance selling law. Oh fNat is really thick as pug tit not to mention tight as f*ck! Nasty woman with unfortunate looking kids.

Awful service to her customers, what a horrible customer experience, would put you off ordering. What owner of a business rings their customers to cancel their order and resell it again! Shocking! Her video is awful as well where she is giving the middle finger, how derogatory as a small business owner. Disgusting, another reason not to spend my money with them.

This is exactly correct The sale went through therefore they must honour it in accordance within distance selling law. Oh fNat is really thick as pug tit not to mention tight as f*ck! Nasty woman with unfortunate looking kids.
that’s it! Couldn’t remember it and cba to Google it

Reactions: 1
If there’s been an error on their website, it is their error to shoulder. I hope the customers she calls, tell her where to stick it.

How can you take her tears seriously coming from her nice warm waterfront home, with 3 cars parked on the drive, copious designers clothes, pedalo handbag, own business unit. Giving an extra 20% off near Xmas will just mean less wine you bleeping Scrooge!!!!

If there’s been an error on their website, it is their error to shoulder. I hope the customers she calls, tell her where to stick it.
The cynic in me thinks this is why she has called them. If I got a call like that, that I wasn’t expecting I’d let her get me to agree to cancel the order. Whereas if I had an email I’d have time to think

Unfortunately they can cancel the orders, although it is such bad business practice to do so. Most retailers would honour the orders and take the loss (and the lesson!) but obviously Nat is tighter than a gnat’s anus so there’s no way she would do that.

Whether they have to honour it depends upon when the contract is formed. If it’s formed when a person placed the order, then they must honour the price. If it’s formed when the goods are dispatched, they don’t have to honour it. I’ve checked F&N’s terms on their website, and it doesn’t say a contract is formed upon placing an order. This means they can cancel the orders. However, it is tight and miserly and awful business practice.

Im a solicitor by the way. I appreciate some of you have had different experiences with more honourable retailers, but we all know F&N don’t fall into that category.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.