Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she hidden the face of one of the boys in that photo on her other insta, like we don't all know what they look like?

Reactions: 1
Why has she hidden the face of one of the boys in that photo on her other insta, like we don't all know what they look like?
Is it the younger one? As he doesn’t really go on stories or anything anymore. I wonder if he’s said he doesn’t want his face shown any more?

Why does she keep bleating on about "aaats..for fweee" just spend £20 😑 no-one wants your ugly arse hats. Drop it. The pair of them stretching the crappy hats out and his oily head all over them 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep bleating on about "aaats..for fweee" just spend £20 😑 no-one wants your ugly arse hats. Drop it. The pair of them stretching the crappy hats out and his oily head all over them 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Makes me bork when he wears the leggings 🤢 I hope to god they don’t get sold to some un suspecting customer after his bonce and arse has been wearing them 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I really needed a good laugh nat. You haven’t been loving and kind many times, to myself included. And didn’t she say not long ago their marriage was on the rocks but it’s apparently stronger than ever 🤨 more lies
4790E057-E59A-4029-A7C6-A561063C1D1F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow did she say on stories that they were having problems?
Yes. Back when they worked from home, maybe this time of year last year. She said their marriage was being tested, at breaking point. She mentioned it a few times. She said it was really hard to live and work together as they got no time away from each other and I’m pretty sure she even admitted they’d had arguments in front of their staff in that room from their house and not been speaking (imagine the atmosphere for their staff!). It made it seem like their Iceland trip at the start of this year was a holiday for them to rescue their marriage.

When they got the unit she did lots of talking stories about how they desperately needed the business out of their home and personal space, they’d commute to the office separately and they’d have their own space there, I can’t remember but possibly separate offices (I’m sure they lost a place before they found where they are now so I’m not sure if they did end up with their own offices as I got bored watching 😂).

I can imagine it was hard but they don’t work a full week and I think she’s lost her professionalism (if she ever had any). She’s mentioned in the caption about their marriage being tested. I’m also sure she storied when they’d argued, saying they weren’t talking/hadn’t spoken for days. Maybe the unit really has transformed things like they needed.

Yes. Back when they worked from home, maybe this time of year last year. She said their marriage was being tested, at breaking point. She mentioned it a few times. She said it was really hard to live and work together as they got no time away from each other and I’m pretty sure she even admitted they’d had arguments in front of their staff in that room from their house and not been speaking (imagine the atmosphere for their staff!). It made it seem like their Iceland trip at the start of this year was a holiday for them to rescue their marriage.

When they got the unit she did lots of talking stories about how they desperately needed the business out of their home and personal space, they’d commute to the office separately and they’d have their own space there, I can’t remember but possibly separate offices (I’m sure they lost a place before they found where they are now so I’m not sure if they did end up with their own offices as I got bored watching 😂).

I can imagine it was hard but they don’t work a full week and I think she’s lost her professionalism (if she ever had any). She’s mentioned in the caption about their marriage being tested. I’m also sure she storied when they’d argued, saying they weren’t talking/hadn’t spoken for days. Maybe the unit really has transformed things like they needed.
Thanks for taking the time to reply! Wow all very interesting...it's clear there isn't any chemistry there. It seems all quite platonic, even from how much she rolls her eyes at him. But good for them working things out.

So they’re doing 20% off for Black Friday. Yet I am certain they posted earlier this week that they wouldn’t join in as the “quality of their products spoke for themselves” and it undermined that to offer a discount?!

I am CERTAIN I didn’t dream it because I rolled my eyes reading it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they’re doing 20% off for Black Friday. Yet I am certain they posted earlier this week that they wouldn’t join in as the “quality of their products spoke for themselves” and it undermined that to offer a discount?!

I am CERTAIN I didn’t dream it because I rolled my eyes reading it 🤣
I was pretty certain I saw that too and then was super confused when they announced a black Friday sale like 2 days later 😂

I was pretty certain I saw that too and then was super confused when they announced a black Friday sale like 2 days later 😂
I’ve looked at their grid and can’t find anything and I can’t see it on their email. I was sure I wasn’t going mad!

20% discount is a lot considering the “high quality” of their items 🤣

I hate it how she keeps thanking ppl with tears in her eyes like she’s on children in need thanking ppl for their donations!!! It’s bleeping annoying. And I see they’ve still got loads of the leggings they discontinued and shorts. Doesn’t look good if they still can’t get rid of old stock. Also the person asking whether the name that’s on the suitcases is on top (so it can easily peel off) or under the plastic coating. She replied with its inside??? Surely they just stick it on with their cricut machine?

I hate it how she keeps thanking ppl with tears in her eyes like she’s on children in need thanking ppl for their donations!!! It’s bleeping annoying. And I see they’ve still got loads of the leggings they discontinued and shorts. Doesn’t look good if they still can’t get rid of old stock. Also the person asking whether the name that’s on the suitcases is on top (so it can easily peel off) or under the plastic coating. She replied with its inside??? Surely they just stick it on with their cricut machine?
It’s printed on a piece of patterned paper that they slot inside! It’s a generic suitcase that they buy from china and then line it with a piece of paper. The suitcases are see through and the ‘pattern’ is on a piece of paper. Top, top quality 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s printed on a piece of patterned paper that they slot inside! It’s a generic suitcase that they buy from china and then line it with a piece of paper. The suitcases are see through and the ‘pattern’ is on a piece of paper. Top, top quality 😂😂😂
What do you stick it on yourself? They’re personalised on the outside so did she swerve the question like she always does lol

Surely she should be getting rid of her balenciaga bag with the all child scandal that’s going on??

They are both drunk now...been celebrating all the people funding their next holiday probably!
There latest stories come across as braggy.... funny as a few days ago they were a struggling business who couldn't afford black friday

Soooo much build up and anticipation about this eeee-meyo (email) only for it to the same crappy 20% off they have done every black Friday. Then there's the sad stans thanking them for the huge discount and that they've got their baskets loaded 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.