Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me. I’m sure accounts have done “giveaways” to boost follower number but never reveal the winner/send the prize if they do. They really are getting desperate
They have definitely done it before. I reported them to the ASA, and they upheld the complaint but didn’t do anything about it because apparently it didn’t cause harm to anyone. The ASA are toothless, I don’t see the point of them. Nat then went on stories and said people ‘are out to get them’. No Nat, they’re not, people just want you to follow the rules like you’re supposed to.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Since her Mum died her face has changed? LOL. It's because you're stuffing your face fNat. Using the deceased Mum card again i see to garner sympathy sales. And no, you aren't healthy fNat. Stop trying to normalise being severely overweight as body positivity when in medical terms it is grossly unhealthy.

I found it strange how today the place was spotless as normally there’s tit all over the floor and crap everywhere! Oh yea they had someone important come round and they were going to tell us who it was but then didn’t because they can’t but then they won’t at all like they’ve said before!! Billy bullshitters the pair of them like they were going to close the outlet to make way for their Christmas….sorry ‘winter’ stock…outlets still open 🤔 and weren’t their cloud leggings being discontinued yet Nat got loads out of the drawer on her stories 🤔 what else do they lie about

Running behind with orders again Nat….. not to bothered that your still going to take Friday and Monday off…. If you realy where that sorry your would be working today and Monday to try and catch up… Also adding stuff to the outlet … I though that was stopping 🤔

Reactions: 1
They’ve gifted a raincoat to PTWM???? 🤬 the bleeping lowlife who steals go fund me money?? I don’t know how lower Nat can get!! I will NEVER buy anything off them and I tell everyone I know not to. Why not donate one to a dv shelter so you know it will go to someone who needs it. Not old rachette who walks round in designer gear paid by donations. Small businesses need to realise supporting these conmen will ruin your lively hood and that’s a fact!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Desperate 😬
ABBC2AC8-9094-4CA7-B470-17496C0D845D.jpeg

I hate the gifting to influencers from any brand, how can their customers think this is ok when they effectively pay for the gifting?!

Reactions: 2
A £5 gift voucher for a video review? They are totally taking advantage of their customers. She shared a few old video reviews of the raincoat the other day, and then said they’d sold loads of raincoats. Clearly the reviews work, and are worth much more than a fiver! It astounds me how cheap they are (well, it doesn’t, as most of their clothing is such poor quality). Gifting to the allegedly criminal PTWM is unforgivable.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she had already started to post this 'gifted story' a while ago but never showed what was in the box.
I've deffo seen that story about her mate sending the bday present and her thanking F&N before.
Must have been too soon and saved until after Halloween to post about Halloween month..... Great work in helping F&N shift Halloween gear 🤣

Great! Now we get two annoying people for the price of 1. NatDan and Mrs Inchhhh 🤢🤢
mrsHinch will never do it 😂 she wouldn’t be recognised by her sheep !! I wonder witch of her many faces would turn up for the light switch on !!!

They think they’re so important that someone famous (granted, Mrs Hinch is hardly A-list) will come and switch their Christmas lights on for free 😂😂😂 Nat will be there in that grubby purple and black jumper that she lives in and Dan will be prancing around stuffing mince pies in his chops. I’m sure the ‘slebs’ of Essex will be biting their hands off. Hahaha.

• Haha
I noticed the other day at the desk where they do the transfers all the bits were on the floor! I mean have they not heard of a bin? And why show it on sm is it to make them look busy? Get a bleeping broom in your hand and sweep up you lazy mare!!!!

Donate to charity??! What a stupid idea. Don't you know we are always giving money and clothes to people. Just like we did for Ukraine 🤥

• Haha
Made me laugh when she said they give to charity but don't announce it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
E5B983B1-6D53-4ECD-9617-36228C145245.jpeg

Keeping it classy, as ever, Nat. I’m so sorry that the advertising rules are an inconvenience to you, and those who abide by them are ‘twats’.

• Wow
She is so , so fake. Can't even use a recent family photo! Trying to fool people into thinking she has 2 very young kids. Not the case!

Reactions: 5
She is so , so fake. Can't even use a recent family photo! Trying to fool people into thinking she has 2 very young kids. Not the case!
fNat has always been fake. I have no doubt she is sad to have lost her Mum but her insincerity shines through especially when she needs to make sales. I truly believe it's the beginning of the end for them unless they pull out something that is groundbreaking for her following to buy. Did anyone see Dan talking about the ear pods and how he was quite surprised at how good they are versus branded ones? LOL he was actually shocked which goes to show they didn't really do any due diligence on them before they decided it was another great idea to flog 'em. They would flog anything those two. Including her "sob stories" woe is me. Insufferable. Who even buys their tat now?

She used that old picture because she’s a bit lighter in it I think. She’s much heavier now. Not that it matters, but it clearly matters to her.

I also can’t believe how much she goes on about the quality of the clothes. The quality is SHOCKING. I bought some rompers (because the print was close to my heart and F&N was the only company who offered it), and they were such poor quality that the seam didn’t meet without gaping. They’d been made on the cheap without proper reinforcement of the seam. I looked at the website listing and the pictures on the website were cleverly styled with the baby lying down, so the seam didn’t gape. I gave them to a charity shop, rather than send them back, because I couldn’t be bothered with the hassle of fighting with Nat about it. I am just annoyed that I gave them money! They also don’t publish any negative reviews on their website.

I ordered Christmas leggings 3 weeks before Christmas few years ago and they arrived after Christmas, they would have refunded me I'd I'd paid to send them back, having obviously already paid postage to receive them in the 1st place. Twats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.