Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody remember Nat getting very upset because her milk bottle teether design was copied by ? I want to aliexpress / wish type place
she doesn’t seem so concerned with mass produced Chinese tat nowadays does she?
I presumed it was a mass produced tat item didn’t realise that it wasn’t.
Not defending them but I imagine they are a ‘small business’ as it defined as = less than 50 employees & turnover under £10 million

They are just bigger than the people doing it from home around their kids from a shed or spare room.

it seems they are struggling from the diversifying of products. Like I’ve said previously it isn’t the sort of business to be ‘growing’ during a cost of living crisis.

it would be wiser if they are struggling to scale back one of them go back to a ‘day job’ and hope they can expand again in the future but I think that the bubble has burst on these sort of businesses. A successful lockdown gave F & N a false sense of security/success and they should have waited to see if this was sustained rather than see it as a permanent thing and expand.

Reactions: 6
I presumed it was a mass produced tat item didn’t realise that it wasn’t.
Not defending them but I imagine they are a ‘small business’ as it defined as = less than 50 employees & turnover under £10 million

They are just bigger than the people doing it from home around their kids from a shed or spare room.

it seems they are struggling from the diversifying of products. Like I’ve said previously it isn’t the sort of business to be ‘growing’ during a cost of living crisis.

it would be wiser if they are struggling to scale back one of them go back to a ‘day job’ and hope they can expand again in the future but I think that the bubble has burst on these sort of businesses. A successful lockdown gave F & N a false sense of security/success and they should have waited to see if this was sustained rather than see it as a permanent thing and expand.
I think you should be giving them business advise! I did buy lots of leggings as I did like the quality and the designs, sadly the quality seems to have slipped so I can’t justify them as much now. But what really was the nail in the coffin for me was the personalised stuff using the cricut machine. I have one and bought the same Christmas sack a few years ago and used a better quality vinyl to personalise it and it cost me a fraction of the price. I saw a lady recently trying to flog a denim jacket and the vinyl was peeling off. So basically a denim jacket!
I liked them as they were different and British made and understood I’d pay a premium for this but nope they’ve now lost that unique selling point. Add in the mix them flaunting their lifestyle and part time working hours.
not to mention Nat’s inability to take criticism and lack of customer service.

Sadly they’ve tarnished their own brand

Reactions: 6
seriously?! What frigging loon is going to pay that much for non branded goods?
Waits for somebody in the Facebook cult group to declare them as the best earbuds ever.
The group is quite alarming at times.

it’s the people that are blatantly on the beg. This member had a poorly baby at birth. Think she got sent a free blanket or something. Here she is the other day 😒 just go to the supermarket if you want matching and it’s too stressful to shop with F&N especially if you are selling things to pay their stupid prices 🤷🏼‍♀️
2282EE80-ECA7-4092-B952-246C90B13CA4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

it’s the people that are blatantly on the beg. This member had a poorly baby at birth. Think she got sent a free blanket or something. Here she is the other day 😒 just go to the supermarket if you want matching and it’s too stressful to shop with F&N especially if you are selling things to pay their stupid prices 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1681896
It’s the same in Caroline hirons thread. The freaks group is full of ppl on the beg with them buying skincare on tick and saying they can’t afford to eat etc! It’s alarming that these groups don’t get taken down ppl crave so much attention from strangers no wonder there’s a mental health crisis

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1681896
I really do feel these not very bright people are being exploited 🙄

Reactions: 4
I really do feel these not very bright people are being exploited 🙄
This is exactly what's wrong with lots of things in this world. With the greatest of respects, and I say this nicely, but it's the not so bright folk who buy into all this influencer hype. Now dont get me wrong, i certainly have bought something in the past after seeing someone share it on socials but certainly NOT in a desperate way and only if its something that I have actually been thinking of using.

F&N are on the slippery slope and it couldn't happen to a more deserving couple. When they read this thread they'll start sprouting all the bullying accusations when what they are doing is FAR WORSE. Not that we are actually bullying them or anything. we are merely calling them out on their insufferable BS. It's not just F&N to be fair. Other's are the same hypocritically. Hari and the Gang need to distance themselves from F&N pronto before they start to lose their customer base.

Reactions: 3
Think that Hari and the gang looks like what they are trying to move towards. Cheap tops with vinyl on them

Reactions: 1
fNat really is insufferable. Absolutely zero shame in that woman to make a sale. Posted that they are back to work Mon-Thur after having time off over half term and how she'd like everyone to think of them this Xmas when buying gifts. To then post in the next story about her late Mother's and how we should all just "do it"; take videos, images etc because we dont know how long we've all got. Such ground breaking advice there. She absolutely has zero shame pushing the death of her Mother in order to garner sympathy sales. Disgusting woman.

I don’t understand why she’s got a picture cushion with her 13 year old sons head on a muscly body wearing a mankini!!! Slightly weird?? And why have they been super quiet this week? Not showing us where they’ve been splashing their cash

I don’t understand why she’s got a picture cushion with her 13 year old sons head on a muscly body wearing a mankini!!! Slightly weird?? And why have they been super quiet this week? Not showing us where they’ve been splashing their cash
Exactly this. Quiet so they don't show us what they're spending their small business money on.

Does she have a very young child that we don't know about?! That dramatic school drop off story was so cringe with the tears she's trying hard to squeeze 😭 fnat trying so hard- and failing! to seem relatable once again.

• Haha
B971CA8C-568A-4F13-A63C-7088133BC3B6.jpeg

Did anyone see them announce this winner yesterday? Or was this another ‘competition’ run on false pretences? They keep doing this, and then never announcing a winner. Or perhaps nobody at all shared the reel! 😂

View attachment 1696091
Did anyone see them announce this winner yesterday? Or was this another ‘competition’ run on false pretences? They keep doing this, and then never announcing a winner. Or perhaps nobody at all shared the reel! 😂
It wouldn’t surprise me. I’m sure accounts have done “giveaways” to boost follower number but never reveal the winner/send the prize if they do. They really are getting desperate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.