Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is rumoured to be going on I’m a celeb so is possibly having a big family holiday before that starts

Reactions: 1
Didn’t her husband do it a few years ago too? Or was it another reality show?
Yeah Wayne did it and so did Dougie. I think Frankie will do well because she is quite likeable and safe, but she’s also quite boring and predictable. I’m sure it’ll be hard for her being away from the kids for such a length. Mad how they all sleep in the one bed

Reactions: 3
Yeah Wayne did it and so did Dougie. I think Frankie will do well because she is quite likeable and safe, but she’s also quite boring and predictable. I’m sure it’ll be hard for her being away from the kids for such a length. Mad how they all sleep in the one bed
I quite like the honesty about it to be fair, I don’t do it but I can see why people fall into the habit. Quite nice to know they’re all close and the kids aren’t palmed off to the grandparents who live with them all the time. What’s mad is that they live in what I presume is a £1/2 million house and sleep on a mattress on the floor 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she would feel the need to do I'm a Celebrity; she already is very rich, she already has a plum job on prime time TV and is well known, she openly says she has anxiety (which I'm assuming a stint in a cold castle away from family and friends wouldn't really help).

Reactions: 2
I quite like the honesty about it to be fair, I don’t do it but I can see why people fall into the habit. Quite nice to know they’re all close and the kids aren’t palmed off to the grandparents who live with them all the time. What’s mad is that they live in what I presume is a £1/2 million house and sleep on a mattress on the floor 😂
Yeah I do think it’s sweet, each to their own and all that. My only concern would be that the eldest boy seems to be getting a bit old now and seems to be quite shy and awkward on camera, would hate for him to be slagged about still sharing a bed with his mum so I do hope she considers things like that. Kids need privacy too and safe spaces and I’ve seen so many pictures of them fast asleep.. not very fair on them in the long run to be so exposed

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why she would feel the need to do I'm a Celebrity; she already is very rich, she already has a plum job on prime time TV and is well known, she openly says she has anxiety (which I'm assuming a stint in a cold castle away from family and friends wouldn't really help).
Fame hungry, desperate for attention, greedy for more £££? Has special type of anxiety that means going to red carpet events in rubber dress and appearing on live TV is no problem

Reactions: 14
I see what you mean but I don’t think being rich means you stop wanting to do stuff like that- the rich just get richer don’t they!? If she thinks she can overcome some fears or anxiety by doing it then go for it. I suppose you must just get used to getting the exposure in her line of work🤷🏼‍♀️

Fame hungry, desperate for attention, greedy for more £££? Has special type of anxiety that means going to red carpet events in rubber dress and appearing on live TV is no problem
I don’t think that’s a fair description of anxiety really is it? That’s like saying you can’t be depressed if you’re smiling one day.
And what would Tattle really be without attention seeking, fame hungry folk? 😂

Reactions: 6
He’s retired isn’t he? And she’s just doing a part time gig on loose women. I can’t imagine there’s much money coming in and I’d say their outgoings are massive. It can’t hurt to keep her face out there. Although after this there’s not really much else she can do to keep herself exposed, and she has already done Strictly. Maybe she hopes it will get more podcast listeners. She will definitely be open about her depression and anxiety on it

Yeah we’ve got to remember they may have more money but their bills will be a lot bigger as well. Would love a real snoop into a richer persons finances- maybe that’s the number nutter in me 😀

I see what you mean but I don’t think being rich means you stop wanting to do stuff like that- the rich just get richer don’t they!? If she thinks she can overcome some fears or anxiety by doing it then go for it. I suppose you must just get used to getting the exposure in her line of work🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think that’s a fair description of anxiety really is it? That’s like saying you can’t be depressed if you’re smiling one day.
And what would Tattle really be without attention seeking, fame hungry folk? 😂
It's not for people that really do suffer with anxiety. Willing to put my hands up and say maybe I need to be educated buy I think its convenient to be anxious when you can monetise it and then fine when it would get in the way of other stuff

Yeah we’ve got to remember they may have more money but their bills will be a lot bigger as well. Would love a real snoop into a richer persons finances- maybe that’s the number nutter in me 😀
He was on £4.7 million a year at man City I doubt they are deliberating over whether to switch the heating on!

[
It's not for people that really do suffer with anxiety. Willing to put my hands up and say maybe I need to be educated buy I think its convenient to be anxious when you can monetise it and then fine when it would get in the way of other stuff

He was on £4.7 million a year at man City I doubt they are deliberating over whether to switch the heating on!
Well no, but their tax bill will be a lot more complicated than mine for definite. It’s all relative isn’t it. Like I said previously, wouldn’t mind a nosey on their actual finances to see what’s actually in the bank! Like, what do you actually do with it all?😆

From the image she has portrayed, I doubt she will last long in the “jungle”. She’s very clear in her book that she needed Wayne’s support to seek and have treatment, and unless there’s been a dramatic change in her you read it and wonder how on Earth she could cope in this tv show. I’m afraid her hysteric account of being stopped by the (uniformed) police for dangerous driving didn’t endear her to me. There’s always, always going to be a drama.

She also comes across as miserable and moaning on her stories and not very down to earth. Can’t see her being a fan fav.

Reactions: 7
Her anxiety seems to spring up whenever anyone else in the public eye talks about having the same problem. It seems quite on trend for many a celeb to suffer with it. What they probably have suffered with is feeling anxious rather than having anxiety. Huge difference.

I’ve also watched her stories where she’s claimed to be in a state due to not remembering to order her medication in time so she’s run out. Not got a diary, reminder on your phone? If your medication was that key to your mental health you’d prioritise keeping up to date with it. Not like she has a crazy hectic life is it.

Reactions: 9
Her anxiety seems to spring up whenever anyone else in the public eye talks about having the same problem. It seems quite on trend for many a celeb to suffer with it. What they probably have suffered with is feeling anxious rather than having anxiety. Huge difference.

I’ve also watched her stories where she’s claimed to be in a state due to not remembering to order her medication in time so she’s run out. Not got a diary, reminder on your phone? If your medication was that key to your mental health you’d prioritise keeping up to date with it. Not like she has a crazy hectic life is it.
she has spent time in hospital due to her mental health issues so I think she’s genuine.

I agree a lot of celebrities seem to have mental health issues, and seem almost over represented in that regard. But I think part of that is related to the types of personalities the fame game attracts ans also, they’re incredibly rich - they are more able to speak out about their issues, take time off when they need it, than the average person.

Reactions: 2