Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her sister is back in the UK again! She’s been back and forward so much in the past year or two, regardless of covid!
I just thought this! They have just been out to Bermuda to visit them and now they are visiting from Bermuda. Ridiculous. ESP when both sisters have anxiety - not around health it seems.

Reactions: 5
Someone has told Frankie that standing on her tiptoes and making it look like one of her ankles is dislocated is a good look. It isn't.

I don't understand why she thinks pants 6 inches too long are a good look.

Her insta post...outfit number 7 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Saw her blue suit story and have never shut Instagram faster to get on here 😂

I get it’s an ad but who does she think she’s fooling with that one?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sister is so miserable always moaning whining me me me..
always posting about going out for meals, people babysitting the kids… considering how much they went through to have them. Don’t know how lucky they are!

Reactions: 12
always posting about going out for meals, people babysitting the kids… considering how much they went through to have them. Don’t know how lucky they are!
I think the sister is has a full time nanny yet still moans

Reactions: 2
Someone has told Frankie that standing on her tiptoes and making it look like one of her ankles is dislocated is a good look. It isn't.

I don't understand why she thinks pants 6 inches too long are a good look.

Her insta post...outfit number 7 😂😂😂😂
Does my nut in that every pair of trousers is 6 inches too long or covers her shoes. Looks so stupid.

Reactions: 2
Does my nut in that every pair of trousers is 6 inches too long or covers her shoes. Looks so stupid.
Suppose it doesn’t matter if they are too long on her as she will just send them back and watch the affiliate link money roll in. I do like her but can’t get onboard with frankies faves at all.

Reactions: 7
Tor absolutely does my head in, what an absolute misery. Always complaining, always out, always raking in the gifts! I used to like frankie too but she’s fond of a good whine as well.

Reactions: 8
Tor : “I had both the boys on my own yesterday cos the grandparents weren’t around, my arms ache today”

really? Good god.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love, love love the black and white polka dot dress sadly as a woman who actually has breasts why why why do clothes designers constantly make stuff you can’t wear a bra with!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow that clown a long time ago!

Anyone have her books?

Reactions: 3
How old is Tor? I don’t know if it’s the tan/sun damage or her miserable attitude that makes her look like she had a tough paper round!😜

Reactions: 9
How old is Tor? I don’t know if it’s the tan/sun damage or her miserable attitude that makes her look like she had a tough paper round!😜
I’ve wondered the same, she’s late 30s I think but looks mid/late forties. Such a miserable woman and I find her chavvy accent so irritating 😬 she says ‘ummm’ far too much in her stories, I’ve had to unfollow!

I’ve wondered the same, she’s late 30s I think but looks mid/late forties. Such a miserable woman and I find her chavvy accent so irritating 😬 she says ‘ummm’ far too much in her stories, I’ve had to unfollow!
and that sucking in air / spit thing she does after every other word

• Sick