Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tor : “I had both the boys on my own yesterday cos the grandparents weren’t around, my arms ache today”

really? Good god.
'Both the Bhoys'. She has the weirdest accent. Is the ex pat community in Bermuda not quite posh?

Reactions: 2
Tor posted thanks for the recommendations of car seats, everyone said these so we got them….. thanks to blabla for gifting
So is she actually asking people to gift her things now / choosing what she wants? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Tor posted thanks for the recommendations of car seats, everyone said these so we got them….. thanks to blabla for gifting
So is she actually asking people to gift her things now / choosing what she wants? 🙄
Sure that's how they all roll. Wankers.

Reactions: 2
New to this thread just read it all. She was on Rob Becketts podcast recently & said she sold her bed & they’ve been sleeping on a mattress on the floor😂

Podcast on Apple podcast:

And Spotify:

Tor’s day in the life with twins: here’s me having a coffee, the twins are with the nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The twins she spent years wanting and trying to have! I’m not saying she can’t have help or that she’s not grateful to have them or anything like that but she literally always has help or someone there!

Reactions: 8
The twins she spent years wanting and trying to have! I’m not saying she can’t have help or that she’s not grateful to have them or anything like that but she literally always has help or someone there!
Absolutely,she went through so much to have her babies and now they are here she just seems to always have help or have them looked after. As you say it’s not like just because you struggled to have kids that you should never be away from them or never have help or support,nobody would expect that,but she seems to get a LOT of help.

Maybe im just jealous as I will soon have three under three and have more or less no support outside of my husband lol

Reactions: 4
I know this is a Frankie thread but her sister is now hinting at some coats for the kids? Wants something cheap (free?) 😑 I wouldn’t mind anybody getting anything for free to be honest- it’s the not so subtle hinting that really drives me crazy! When I’m after my baby’s next coats I just Google or go to the shops that I like??

Reactions: 3
Maybe we should make a Tor Cook thread as she’s so irritating!
I really liked Frankie, still do to a degree but again she’s been getting her whole house kitted out for free or heavily discounted and it just doesn’t sit right does it? If my sister was famous and married to a Premier League footballer I’d be mortified that she was getting freebies to decorate the house and clothe herself, never mind get in on the action on the back of her fame😂

Reactions: 4
Her comments on Loose Women today about her run in with the police. Making the horrific murder of Sarah Everard ABOUT HERSELF. Disgraceful. It appears she was pulled over years ago as driving erratically and had a covered number plate. Completely reasonable!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Her comments on Loose Women today about her run in with the police. Making the horrific murder of Sarah Everard ABOUT HERSELF. Disgraceful. It appears she was pulled over years ago as driving erratically and had a covered number plate. Completely reasonable!
im appalled by her comments, her situation was COMPLETELY different and trying to make it seem like she was terrfied for her life.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind her, she’s pretty harmless but… wasn’t she also comparing herself to Britney Spears a few months ago when the ‘framing…’ doc came out? I really don’t think there’s a lot going on upstairs so clutches at straws to try and ‘relate’ current affairs.

Reactions: 7
Came here to say I'm embarrassed for her that she has brought that up, being pulled over by two officers in a marked vehicle and it was her choice to pull over to a badly lit area! It is not the same thing at all.

Reactions: 11
I sympathise with anyone who suffers with anxiety and depression. I'm just surprised at Frankie's career choice, given that she's openly spoken about suffering with them.

Reactions: 5