Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has spent time in hospital due to her mental health issues so I think she’s genuine.

I agree a lot of celebrities seem to have mental health issues, and seem almost over represented in that regard. But I think part of that is related to the types of personalities the fame game attracts ans also, they’re incredibly rich - they are more able to speak out about their issues, take time off when they need it, than the average person.
But she wasn't sectioned, she attended voluntarily a private clinic. No shame in that but it's not quite the same as mental hospital.

Reactions: 8
A lot of these slebs are assuming sick roles these days. It's almost as if they're trying to outdo each other.

They give off massive munchausens syndrome vibes more than anything else.

Reactions: 9
A lot of these slebs are assuming sick roles these days. It's almost as if they're trying to outdo each other.

They give off massive munchausens syndrome vibes more than anything else.
i do like Frankie, and I suffer with mental illness myself- but I get what you mean. I understand if it gets us plebs talking more, or getting help when we need it, but to be honest, I don’t need a ‘celebrity has depression/anxiety etc…’ headline every day. If anything it can sometimes make me feel worse- they’re successful and have everything else they need and can manage that with a mental illness yet I can’t get out there and grab what I want from life because of the same illness? This ain’t a pity party btw, I just struggle to cope with the fact that some folk can have mental ill health and not immediately lose everything

Reactions: 10
She is absolutely genuine about her mental health struggles. I think people forget how scary it must have been for her to go public in 2011 when there wasn't as much discussion about it. She was actually ahead of her time by being so open about it.

Reactions: 11
i do like Frankie, and I suffer with mental illness myself- but I get what you mean. I understand if it gets us plebs talking more, or getting help when we need it, but to be honest, I don’t need a ‘celebrity has depression/anxiety etc…’ headline every day. If anything it can sometimes make me feel worse- they’re successful and have everything else they need and can manage that with a mental illness yet I can’t get out there and grab what I want from life because of the same illness? This ain’t a pity party btw, I just struggle to cope with the fact that some folk can have mental ill health and not immediately lose everything

It's a bit of a double edged sword for me. In some ways, it's good to be reminded that everyone, irrespective of wealth and lifestyle, can suffer from mental illness. On the other hand, when you've got cretins like Katona and Danielle Lloyd claiming to have 'severe anxiety' you know it's for attention and more often than not simply the result of a huge comedown.

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely genuine about her mental health struggles. I think people forget how scary it must have been for her to go public in 2011 when there wasn't as much discussion about it. She was actually ahead of her time by being so open about it.
I think she'll really struggle on I'm a Celeb. I'd love for her to have some cathartic experience, face her fears, win it and come out a different person, but just fear it's too far removed from her lifestyle and she will end up walking.

Reactions: 3
I think she'll really struggle on I'm a Celeb. I'd love for her to have some cathartic experience, face her fears, win it and come out a different person, but just fear it's too far removed from her lifestyle and she will end up walking.

Also she's as dull as ditchwater so I don't fancy her chances of winning.

Reactions: 6
Just saw a photo of her ... has she has work done? My gawd, she's only young and she was gorgeous. Whatever possesses these girls?

Reactions: 4
Just saw a photo of her ... has she has work done? My gawd, she's only young and she was gorgeous. Whatever possesses these girls?
I think she’s had fillers and Botox, but to be honest I think she looks better than most. She’s definitely giving me puppet from ‘Saw’ vibes with the cheeks though. A lot of girls end up reminding me of that 😂

Reactions: 2
I think she had some bad work corrected. For a while there her mouth looked strange but I actually think she looks fab now. She doesn’t need anything more done

She had her teeth done a couple of times, it's amazing the effect it can have on the rest of the face, even from a sort of optical illusion point of view. Think of Rylan, Cowell, Cheryl etc - they get new veneers or file downs and it transforms the way the smile and the rest of the face as a result.

Reactions: 2
Does her sister ever not moan about her flight! She really thinks she’s so important and the whole world should stop for her doesn’t she.

Reactions: 10
Does her sister ever not moan about her flight! She really thinks she’s so important and the whole world should stop for her doesn’t she.
She does! She doesn't realise how fortunate she is to be able to afford to fly home all the time on a long haul flight, yet always manages to moan. She's such a misery, too; no wonder the staff didn't want to help her with her buggy if she had that glarey/angry look on her face she always has in stories.

Reactions: 6
She does! She doesn't realise how fortunate she is to be able to afford to fly home all the time on a long haul flight, yet always manages to moan. She's such a misery, too; no wonder the staff didn't want to help her with her buggy if she had that glarey/angry look on her face she always has in stories.
I've just caught her stories - what a moaning minnie. Her husband was right - pay for the buggy and sort it later even if you know you're in the right. Why does the world need to know - that is an absolutely minor issue!

You really wouldn't think Wayne had three kids. I never see or hear anything mentioned about this eldest son