Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I don’t know why but Frankie just winds me up the wrong way! Always moaning about how hard life is while living in a mansion with no job, husband basically retired and in laws living with her too! She’s just had toe surgery and won’t stop banging on about it and in this weeks Frankie’s faves (🤮) instead of cropping out the bandages has them on full display. I can’t stand her.
I hope you realise that depression and anxiety doesn’t exclude people jusr because they have a decent car, money, big house, and a happy marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I don’t know why but Frankie just winds me up the wrong way! Always moaning about how hard life is while living in a mansion with no job, husband basically retired and in laws living with her too! She’s just had toe surgery and won’t stop banging on about it and in this weeks Frankie’s faves (🤮) instead of cropping out the bandages has them on full display. I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 33

slugella

VIP Member
I don't follow Frankie and don't know much about her life now but I remember when she first spoke out about having depression in a magazine feature, think it was in Glamour. It encouraged me to get help at the time, I was about 16 and didn't really understand what depression was, as it wasn't as openly spoken about as now especially since social media has gotten so big. It might sound odd as she's a celeb who I have never met but I have always felt a bit grateful to her for that!

It was also quite refreshing to know that even someone like her could be affected in the same way (obviously I wish no one had to go through MH problems but hopefully you get what I mean!), as her life to me looked so glamourous and amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
I don’t understand this mentality of people who love privaliged lives aren’t allowed to be unhapp y. I really like Frankie and find it quite refreshing how open she is about her MH issues. I think you’re right @Gers76 and she does still struggle a lot. At least a few times in the last few months her posts about forcing herself to workout when she’s not wanted to have inspired me to get off the sofa and workout so that’s got to be a positive.

Reactions: 23

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
she used to hve a dog but got rid of it a few years back when she had the children. I can not abide that. How can you just give a pet up. Just my opinion.

After reading this thread I just can’t get my head around it. Ok, she has MHI, like a lot of people. However, she does not live in the real world. Just from what I see of her. She constantly moans that she has no energy to go to the gym. You are lucky you have a gym, house, husband, beautiful children... just take a step back and look at everything and be happy. Also not good saying, oops forgot to order my meds again. some people need them to actually survive the day! Also people follow you because you inspire them to talk about their problems.
I think this is quite an ignorant view. Looking at everything you own or have doesn’t make depression or anxiety go ‘okay cool I’ll bugger off then shall I?’ You can have all the money and success in the world and still succumb to mental illness. If I was a case of ‘jusr step back and look at everything and be happy’ we wouldn’t have depression, people wouldn’t need to be hospitalised etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Serg91

VIP Member
For someone “crippled with anxiety” and claims to hate selfies/photos she seems to be loving herself and constantly taking photos of herself. Doesn’t she?

Reactions: 22
Yes she does I think she has anxiety and previously had depression. Yes, maybe you’re right and it could explain her attitude! She also always talks about how she hasn’t showered that day etc so it could all be down to MHI
Not showering and not taking care of yourself is big indicators of MH issues. I suffer with anxiety and at it's worst I probably only washed myself once a week. It's difficult to explain to people who don't suffer with MH but you really do not feel motivated to do anything and could probably just stay in bed or sit on the sofa all day in your pj's

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I assumed Frankie wasn't white because even in her SCJ days her skin was brown, but then I saw pics of her parents Viv and Kevin.

View attachment 1607710

With her sister. Frankie is on the right.

View attachment 1607741

Then to this... Many Brits can tan, but not that dark. Sorry, I know this is a strange topic and I don't wish to offend anyone, I just find the idea of chemically tanning / photoshopping (genuine q, what's the explanation?) an 11-12 year old to, presumably, 'pass' for another race bloody weird and am surprised there's been zero commentary about it. Can you imagine something like that happening today?

View attachment 1607752View attachment 1607753
View attachment 1607758View attachment 1607783
It’s not that deep. Orange fake tan was fashionable when she rose to fame. People find it distasteful today, so it’s less likely to be seen. Not everything is some deep psychological flaw. She’s just following trends.

• Haha

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
ZZZzzzz. Will this bloke never give up?

The point of this post is regarding people who write for The Guardian newspaper. Some, not all, are very hateful damaged people who seem to get a free-pass when it comes to talking complete shit. Offensive shit. Racist shit. You name it. People like Owen Jones, Frankie ... those types. Hiding behind the cloak of intellectual libralism (not Frankie so much, he's just a foul-mouthed bore) whilst simultaneously 'cancelling' c/nts like Jim Davidson.

For me it's all fair game, say what the f/ck you want I don't care. But it's the f/cking sanctimony and hypocrisy. A good example is when Jimmy Carr, allegedly a comedian, most definitely a tax-dodging c/nt, made a comment about 'gypsies'. Pretty unpleasant and not funny in the least. Nothing, nada, not a peep from Rachel Riley, the queen of sueing people for anti-semetism. David Walliams and Matt Lucas, blacking-up ... Bob Mortimer and Vic Reeves, blacking-up. Nothing. Not a word from the left-leaning press.

I really should apply for a job at the Dail Mail because reading this back it does sound like something Richard Littlecock would write. But I promise you I'm not like that. I'm just f.cked-off with certain sections of the left-leaning media who give Frankie Boyle a free-pass in the name of 'art' and/or 'free-speech whilst also castigating others whose political leanings don't match their own.

Thanks for reading my rant. Peace.
Lol. Frankie Boyle ain’t Frankie Bridge

• Haha
I don't really know much about her but doesn't she suffer with MH? People with MH issues are normally very negative and can be seen as moaning

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Diddikins

VIP Member
Her sister really annoys me. I’m not sure why
Is it because she’s just so moany? She’s so privileged - her and her husband are well off, they live in Bermuda and travel extensively, they were blessed with twins (albeit after quite a hard struggle) and now have another baby on the way but all she does is moan!

Reactions: 19

SEssex2608

Why is it tasteless? If she had thrown it away and got a new one people would be calling her out for that. Probably none of her followers will buy hers but will have a look at the website and might find one they can buy.

I don’t actually find Frankie braggy at all considering she is clearly quite wealthy, no comparison with Rochelle and some others that would be in the same circles as her
Completely agree with you. I’m actually surprised she’s got her own thread here to be honest. We need to stop criticising people just because they are wealthy.

Reactions: 17

smithybean329

Tor : “I had both the boys on my own yesterday cos the grandparents weren’t around, my arms ache today”

really? Good god.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I dont get her Frankie's favs she does on a Sunday night. It is always the same brands and affiliate links. I highly doubt she scourers the Internet looking for the outfits and is sent them by brand PR. I find it very disingenuous of her to earn affiliate links fro these. Also there is a three piece Karen Miller outfit tonight which in total is about £500, read the room Frankie and know your demographic, you sell your own brand in Tesco. Is there anything you won't sell. Guess when you dont really have any talent or education you have to make a buck somehow. Does she realise she is a glorified sales assistant earning her commission?

Sorry, I know that sounds harsh, but I used to like her and now I just find her trying so hard to be relatable to the masses, for the £££. Understand your privilege Frankie and maybe think a hit more before someone offers you the £££. Also, tell your sister to also lay off the affiliate baby links, it is obvious she also doesn't need the money but exploits her connection with you. I understand her page is very much about her fertility journey, and I think it is very brave of her to share but, quit all the complaining about how hard your life is, when realistically you also live a very privileged life. These two a right moaners.

Sorry for the rant, got a bit carried away and strayed from my initial point, but as you can see she winds me up!!!

• Heart

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Why is it tasteless? If she had thrown it away and got a new one people would be calling her out for that. Probably none of her followers will buy hers but will have a look at the website and might find one they can buy.

I don’t actually find Frankie braggy at all considering she is clearly quite wealthy, no comparison with Rochelle and some others that would be in the same circles as her

JakeM

VIP Member
I like her to be honest. It’s nice to see her happy after all the struggles that she’s been through.

• Heart