Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really wouldn't think Wayne had three kids. I never see or hear anything mentioned about this eldest son
Frankie did say at one point she doesn’t mention or show him on her page due to his privacy no idea regarding Wayne as don’t follow him

Reactions: 1
Her step son’s mum might have said she doesn’t want him to be shown on social media.

Reactions: 5
Make it make sense!!!!!!

we couldn’t see our loved ones….so we jumped on a flight to see our loved ones.

thick as bricks.
Doesn’t she mean she couldn’t see her family so the 4 of them have gone away? That’s how I read it and the eye roll I took to mean eye rolling at the mess were still in. I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yes but she posted saying their isolation is over so Frankie could see them now but instead has gone abroad!

Another holiday.. much needed family time? Are they joking… they’ve had more holidays this year than anyone🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why naturally beautiful girls ruin themselves to fit it with trends.

Reactions: 10
I still think she is very pretty but I prefer her hair short and dark ,now she just looks like everyone else hope she crops it off again was her best look in my opinion

Reactions: 7
For someone “crippled with anxiety” and claims to hate selfies/photos she seems to be loving herself and constantly taking photos of herself. Doesn’t she?

Reactions: 22
She's reposting Ashley James toxic bullshit now, ergh. Always liked Frankie, really hope she doesn't go in that direction.

Reactions: 3
I still think she is very pretty but I prefer her hair short and dark ,now she just looks like everyone else hope she crops it off again was her best look in my opinion
I loved her short hair. Always wanted that cut but never had the guts

Reactions: 2