Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why but Frankie just winds me up the wrong way! Always moaning about how hard life is while living in a mansion with no job, husband basically retired and in laws living with her too! She’s just had toe surgery and won’t stop banging on about it and in this weeks Frankie’s faves (🤮) instead of cropping out the bandages has them on full display. I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 33
I don't really know much about her but doesn't she suffer with MH? People with MH issues are normally very negative and can be seen as moaning

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't really know much about her but doesn't she suffer with MH? People with MH issues are normally very negative and can be seen as moaning
Yes she does I think she has anxiety and previously had depression. Yes, maybe you’re right and it could explain her attitude! She also always talks about how she hasn’t showered that day etc so it could all be down to MHI

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All I ever think when she pops up in my explore feed is that her wardrobe must be bloody massive !

Reactions: 8
I don't know much about what she's up to nowadays I just always remember her when she was on Nevermind The Buzzcocks and she was so unbelievably dumb, but otherwise a non-event.

Reactions: 10
I really like her honesty. She's probably one of my fav gramers! Though she needs to tell Wayne to tone it down with the Ads...

Reactions: 14
I like her to be honest. It’s nice to see her happy after all the struggles that she’s been through.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really like her honesty. She's probably one of my fav gramers! Though she needs to tell Wayne to tone it down with the Ads...
Wayne couldn't even do a loving birthday Instagram post to his wife without tagging advertisement in his latest post. It shouldn't be like they need the cash, especially him.

I think she still struggles massively with her eating disorder and mental health. I actually don’t mind her.

Reactions: 16
I do like Frankie, she's very honest re her anxiety etc. She seems a sweet girl

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand this mentality of people who love privaliged lives aren’t allowed to be unhapp y. I really like Frankie and find it quite refreshing how open she is about her MH issues. I think you’re right @Gers76 and she does still struggle a lot. At least a few times in the last few months her posts about forcing herself to workout when she’s not wanted to have inspired me to get off the sofa and workout so that’s got to be a positive.

Reactions: 23
I don’t know why but Frankie just winds me up the wrong way! Always moaning about how hard life is while living in a mansion with no job, husband basically retired and in laws living with her too! She’s just had toe surgery and won’t stop banging on about it and in this weeks Frankie’s faves (🤮) instead of cropping out the bandages has them on full display. I can’t stand her.
I hope you realise that depression and anxiety doesn’t exclude people jusr because they have a decent car, money, big house, and a happy marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I quite like her actually. I think she still manages to come across pretty relatable. Mental illness can happen to everyone.

It’s the amount of fast fashion she sells every week too - why would anyone need that amount of clothes? Esp her who never goes out. I am just miserable and envious clearly 🤣👍🏽

• Haha
I like her. Her personality is so different to what I assumed it would be, based off looks. I like being pleasantly surprised, it doesn't happen often. But I misjudged her.

I like Frankie. She is one of the best Instagrammers for captioning her stories. I don’t feel like she is moaning, more just explaining what her life is like with her mental health but I can see how it would come across like she’s moaning. I like that she has given up using filters too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her and Wayne are one of my favourite celebrity couples. Both have earned very good money through their chosen professions, by celebrity standards they have been together ages and they don't go chasing fame going to the opening of an envelope or falling out of nightclubs and bars. They seem happy in their own little family bubble and good on them.

What I will say is when I was at high school S Club Juniors the girls were popular with older fellas who were 'Stephen Bear' before he was a thing.

I applaud her for the fact she stopped using filters on her stories a while back, she has eye bags just like the rest of us, yay 😂

Reactions: 7