Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some 🍵 on Wayne. This is going back about six or seven years, some friends of mine went on holiday and met Wayne and a gang of his friends. They didn't know who he was, and they were calling him by a nickname and casually mentioned he was a footballer, they assumed a lower league one. The friends of his were pretty normal, but he was an absolute weirdo, spent the full holiday steaming drunk and pulling absolute skanks. He was definitely with frankie at the time and looking back now she might have been pregnant. My friends didn't go near him and only found this out when home!
This doesn’t surprise me to be fair. There’s something not quite right about him.

Reactions: 7
He's never been the same since the John Terry incident. I'm fully behind him. Brothers in arms, and all that,

Reactions: 1
Anybody follow her sister tor cook ? She lives overseas hasn’t long had twins and has come back so the babies can spend some time with family , she’s mouthing off about how long it’s taken to get through immigration ( to be fair it’s all a bit of a farce ) but you aren’t supposed to be travelling here for a holiday 🤯🤣

Anybody follow her sister tor cook ? She lives overseas hasn’t long had twins and has come back so the babies can spend some time with family , she’s mouthing off about how long it’s taken to get through immigration ( to be fair it’s all a bit of a farce ) but you aren’t supposed to be travelling here for a holiday 🤯🤣
I can’t stand Tor she’s the same as frankie all they do is moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched those stories. The face on her. She’s so Mardy. Also to travel in a pandemic for a holiday and something that is not an emergency (the babies were born here and met family before the left and then the grandparents also flew out to see them - all during the height of pandemic) and then complain like that is so rude. She’s so so self centred.

Why is Tor meeting up with everyone and the babies are cuddling everyone? We are still supposed to be social distancing!!!! Did she even isolate after flying in? Pure rage. Entitled Toff.

Just watched those stories. The face on her. She’s so Mardy. Also to travel in a pandemic for a holiday and something that is not an emergency (the babies were born here and met family before the left and then the grandparents also flew out to see them - all during the height of pandemic) and then complain like that is so rude. She’s so so self centred.
I find Tor really moany and she’s got one of those faces that’s a permanent scowl. I get the impression she’s hard work 🙄

I find Tor really moany and she’s got one of those faces that’s a permanent scowl. I get the impression she’s hard work 🙄
Is she MISERABLE and always has a face like a slapped arse. So draining, proper fun sponge.

Reactions: 5
Based on Frankie’s latest photo I’m guessing she and her sister are launching their own clothing range. I hope the other items in the range are nicer than the dresses they’re wearing in the photo!

Reactions: 3
Based on Frankie’s latest photo I’m guessing she and her sister are launching their own clothing range. I hope the other items in the range are nicer than the dresses they’re wearing in the photo!
Christ that looks awful! I can’t stand on her frankies faves when all the trousers are so long they pretty much cover her whole feet. I’m guessing she just orders a shitload of clothes,takes pictures,posts them with the affiliate link then sends them all back again and waits for the money to roll in? I do like Frankie but I’m not on board with that. Also don’t see why she needs to be doing something with her sister-what does Tor bring to the table,she is a nobody?

Reactions: 10
Christ that looks awful! I can’t stand on her frankies faves when all the trousers are so long they pretty much cover her whole feet. I’m guessing she just orders a shitload of clothes,takes pictures,posts them with the affiliate link then sends them all back again and waits for the money to roll in? I do like Frankie but I’m not on board with that. Also don’t see why she needs to be doing something with her sister-what does Tor bring to the table,she is a nobody?
God yes those long trousers annoy me too! They’d be covered in holes and frayes if someone actually wore them outside like that, and dragging along the ground getting covered in god knows what.

Tor seems to think she’s a celebrity because her sister is a celebrity. I’m sure her infertility/pregnancy problems were awful for her but she was able to overcome it with private treatment followed by private maternity care and private csection as she’s loaded. She’s not relatable at all for the average woman having fertility issues or recurrent miscarriages as they won’t have access to the private treatments that she had.

Reactions: 3
She used to have some lovely style when her hair was short, she just blends in with everyone eles now, I do still think she is very pretty she always was but I do prefer her old style she rocked having the short hair suited her so well

She used to have some lovely style when her hair was short, she just blends in with everyone eles now, I do still think she is very pretty she always was but I do prefer her old style she rocked having the short hair suited her so well
Agree and before her filler and botox, I think she has ruined her gorgeous natural looks

Agree and before her filler and botox, I think she has ruined her gorgeous natural looks
She clearly has forehead wrinkles in a video on her Insta from July 2nd, plus when she smiles her top lip disappears and she doesn’t seem to have the telltale pouty area you get around your Cupid’s bow even if you get a tiny bit of lip filler, so I really disagree in saying she has had lots of work done! She’s stunning.

Reactions: 2
I have to admit she never strikes me as someone who has had filler and Botox done. She’s only very early thirties isn’t she?

Whatever she has had done, she hasn't went over the top it's been very naturally done, she is a natural beauty anyways

Looks like her sister is back in the UK again! She’s been back and forward so much in the past year or two, regardless of covid!