Its_sophielew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must lead the most boring life. She honestly needs recommendations on which drink to order at Starbucks...? I don’t understand how she’s got so many followers when she is so dull. I’m still in shock that she has a child she literally never talks about?!

Reactions: 3
She must lead the most boring life. She honestly needs recommendations on which drink to order at Starbucks...? I don’t understand how she’s got so many followers when she is so dull. I’m still in shock that she has a child she literally never talks about?!
She has a child? I’m sure her fiancé does but I didn’t think she did?

Reactions: 1
She has a child? I’m sure her fiancé does but I didn’t think she did?
Ok, you could be right. I thought it was their child. Maybe there’s rules in place preventing her from mentioning the girl online. It would make sense.

She’s gone a wee bit overboard with the fillers lately 😳 her jawline, cheeks and lips look obscene.

She’s given up hairdressing to focus on being an influencer but how much money can she really make from what she does? I give it until Christmas before she’s hairdressing again

Reactions: 3
She’s given up hairdressing to focus on being an influencer but how much money can she really make from what she does? I give it until Christmas before she’s hairdressing again
I saw that! 😲I honestly didn't think she was quite ready for that yet.... Brave move!

Although I'm now wondering... does she really need to work? 🤷🏼‍♀️ her fiance is loaded - always flying business class and has a lamborghino, she has a Range Rover convertible.

I must say though, her partner Scott is very humble regarding his wealth. Flies business class to Dubai and he doesn't even mention it. I only knew about it because of course Sophie had to brag on instagram about it.... 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
I saw that! 😲I honestly didn't think she was quite ready for that yet.... Brave move!

Although I'm now wondering... does she really need to work? 🤷🏼‍♀️ her fiance is loaded - always flying business class and has a lamborghino, she has a Range Rover convertible.

I must say though, her partner Scott is very humble regarding his wealth. Flies business class to Dubai and he doesn't even mention it. I only knew about it because of course Sophie had to brag on instagram about it.... 🙄
I didn’t realise he was so wealthy but I guess that means you’re absolutely right: he is humble. I wonder how he became so rich when he’s just a PT?
I can’t wait to see how OTT this wedding will be 🤣

I didn’t realise he was so wealthy but I guess that means you’re absolutely right: he is humble. I wonder how he became so rich when he’s just a PT?
I can’t wait to see how OTT this wedding will be 🤣
He works 24/7. Have you seen him on "holiday" with her, just works the entire time including the flight :( I reckon he has 1000s of clients on his books at any one time - must be cookie cutter plans 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ah right. Thought you meant he trains people on the plane 🙈
🙊🙊 nah, just check ins etc I think. I remember him saying that once he didn't have Inflight WiFi so wrote all his clients plans offline ready to send out as soon as he gets Internet again.

I hope Sophie genuinely loves him and not just his money :(

Is she still working at the Colour Cabin do we know?! She used to be best friends with the owner, work out together, she also arranged her hen party, bridesmaid at her upcoming wedding to Scott etc, yet now Sophie can't wait to leave?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder if they've fallen out... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Is she still working at the Colour Cabin do we know?! She used to be best friends with the owner, work out together, she also arranged her hen party, bridesmaid at her upcoming wedding to Scott etc, yet now Sophie can't wait to leave?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder if they've fallen out... 🤷🏼‍♀️
No idea. Is the girl from the colour cabin the big girl? Megan I think?