Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have to think that there is a reason that a woman of her age is still getting slated on Facebook… People don’t do that sort of thing for nothing. I’d love to find out what it is but she’s not going to spill any tea.

Reactions: 2
Earlier in the year she was whinging about being blocked by school mums. When she goes on about their 70 fb friends, how many of her Facebook friends are real?

She has a problem with everyone, none of her ‘mates’ hang around for long and she sees old friends once in a blue moon ( after spending a few hours with her they realise why they haven’t met up sooner )
If she had a really busy social life we’d see more of it.
Sad lonely and brags to make herself feel good
Bring on the drama Andrea, we can’t wait 😂

Reactions: 3
Thing is… you’re never gunna be everyone’s cup of tea…. And I fully get that, but to start with the cryptic shizzzz and bring on the beef or what ever…. She’s a walking contradiction if you ask me….. we all no she’s loaded so why make a post about saving the last of the vanish powder- how patronising to those of us that actually don’t have a lot of money!!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
You’re 40+ love, not 8yrs old
1BE28B7D-B200-4DBB-A340-7731BB4EC4EA.jpeg

So she’s got a day in london tomorrow seeing the lights and going to harrods Christmas department - obviously child free - the kids would hate that wouldn’t they ? Apparently been a while since she’s had a day like that - what? A day on her own ? 😂
#selfishcow

Reactions: 5
You’re 40+ love, not 8yrs old
View attachment 1743905

So she’s got a day in london tomorrow seeing the lights and going to harrods Christmas department - obviously child free - the kids would hate that wouldn’t they ? Apparently been a while since she’s had a day like that - what? A day on her own ? 😂
#selfishcow
That hairbow looks like the girls from a horror film from the 80’s - why would an adult woman wear that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m completely blocked and removed now so she no longer even comes up on my search sadly.. so I’m now an official lurker/stalker of this feed.. 🤣🤣🤣 shaaaame!!! Keep me posted 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m completely blocked and removed now so she no longer even comes up on my search sadly.. so I’m now an official lurker/stalker of this feed.. 🤣🤣🤣 shaaaame!!! Keep me posted 😆
😂 will do!

Basically it’s washing this morning and what looked like a trip to White City shops yesterday and not the harrods Selfridges trip she was dreaming of 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How is that a bedtime lesson?
She’s just weird 🙄

Flogging her shite make up this morning and then next minute bragging about paying £15ph for 2 hours x 3 cleaners - so £90 whilst lying down on her sofa - what a lazy cow
FE3192AE-96C5-4B00-8AD8-DE9834C7EB7D.jpeg

Then again she will have to order a domino’s pizza later for the kids tea so I don’t blame her for resting while she can 🤪

Pointy chin alien face for the blocked

56244C32-82DB-49B2-95FE-A49BA28E8EF5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t a clue why, I’ve never even messaged her and I’m a private account maybe she noticed me looking at her stories and not following her, I mean I look on here so her instincts were right to block me 🫢
I bet she’s def been blocking a few that don’t follow - I’ll prob be next then 😂

Shes blocked me 😂😂 only interacted with her once years ago & I was lovely an polite.
Attention seeking twit

• Haha