Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so relatable NOT! Also working 15 hours a day is not a job that’s a slog. She could get a proper job working less hours and probably make just as much as she claims to make

Reactions: 3
What a boring bleep, her shopping haul. Little m&s trip. “And these Colin the caterpillars the whole pack is pretty much gone between my kids”

well no tit, there’s 5 in a pack and you’ve got 4. 🫠🫠🫠 and “I’m so lucky that my boys eat loads of fruit” …… you’ve hardly hand crafted a watermelon spread hen, apples and bananas are staples in every kids lunch box.

Is her husband rich and ugly as duck because I can only imagine why this drip can be this dense and afford to shop At M&S 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a boring bleep, her shopping haul. Little m&s trip. “And these Colin the caterpillars the whole pack is pretty much gone between my kids”

well no tit, there’s 5 in a pack and you’ve got 4. 🫠🫠🫠 and “I’m so lucky that my boys eat loads of fruit” …… you’ve hardly hand crafted a watermelon spread hen, apples and bananas are staples in every kids lunch box.

Is her husband rich and ugly as duck because I can only imagine why this drip can be this dense and afford to shop At M&S 😆
Hubby is head of business at a BMW garage and yeah ugly as duck 😂 my opinion only though 🤪

Those kids eat absolute shite on a daily basis , as does she - thank god for the odd piece of fruit eh ?

The again convenience foods are a must when you are a successful boss witch doing a few stories a day and posting perfumes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Posting Britney’s insta and commenting about bizarre content when she regularly prances around in front of her cctv dressed as elf, tiger and god knows what else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw on daily mail on line (yes sorry) that one of the contestants on the next apprentice is the owner of the salon that Andrea uses. Let’s hope there is footage of her saying what a pain in the arse the majority of her clients are

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Try cooking your children some decent, nutritious food hun and you won’t need to spend £8 on fish fingers. Why does she never question M&S prices for herself?

Try cooking your children some decent, nutritious food hun and you won’t need to spend £8 on fish fingers. Why does she never question M&S prices for herself?
She is one seriously lazy ass mother - would prefer to film herself with filters than cook her much wanted kids ( apparently ) a half decent meal
When she does cook - it’s just oven food out of the freezer
She could afford a private chef for them if she stopped buying these Jo malone candles - bragging halfwit dozy mare

She is one seriously lazy ass mother - would prefer to film herself with filters than cook her much wanted kids ( apparently ) a half decent meal
When she does cook - it’s just oven food out of the freezer
She could afford a private chef for them if she stopped buying these Jo malone candles - bragging halfwit dozy mare
Omg the jo malone candles !! Yes we get it they are expensive and you can buy them them honestly it’s now such an embarrassing brag it really is. If you were that well off you wouldn’t be wearing the awful brown tights and that god awful HM fake Arran knit skirt. Her kids also eat crap she might make a thing about being type 1 diabetic but her kids are heading for type 2 for sure

• Haha
Did she fall over and bang her head ? 🤔
761E3864-049D-4E1C-AA2A-5DF0BBA80646.jpeg

And if your child is unhappy then yes you should be feeling down love - their happiness and well-being should be more important than yours - that’s motherhood

I'd love to know what she's making from FM.
She's currently selling a today only deal for 'Royals' for buy one get one half price, totalling two for £49 including postage.
The actual deal on FM is buy one get one free and the cost price to her will be £21.60 for both, plus £6 FM delivery fee - I know alot of sellers, myself included who buy in bulk and get free FM delivery but I'm certain she orders per customer order so its easier to sort out when the delivery comes.
Then add on £2.85 p&p to her customers and say 50p for her packaging, she's making an 'instant profit' of £18.60 per one deal taken then she'll earn commission on that as well.
I'm an FM seller but I only keep it to close family and friends and I only charge them cost price plus postage, and I keep any commission earned. Commission can be pennies or can add up to quite a bit over time so I don't doubt Andrea is taking home minimum a grand a month based on Instant profit since she's not passing across the full deal she's getting, plus her own commission and the commission of those who work under her.

• Sick
My friend does FM as well and her prices are loads cheaper
I did see that she’s had her first set of accounts published for her FM and I don’t get it at all 🤷‍♀️
4877BF29-8E1D-491C-8120-65F81A985997.png

So basically her accounts show over £7k debt

• Wow
My friend does FM as well and her prices are loads cheaper
I did see that she’s had her first set of accounts published for her FM and I don’t get it at all 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 1835299

So basically her accounts show over £7k debt
She’s scamming the whole thing and somehow hiding it. She has her husband set up as an FM ambassador as well.
Thought I’d was also incredibly hypocritical of her today on stories when she said she’s a ‘product girl’ yet promotes and possibly wears FM fragrances

Anyone seen her adverts For this drink that increases metabolism / loses fat / cures world hunger etc etc ?? Is she insane ??

• Haha
It’s been a while tattlers - our Andrea has been so god damn boring but apparently it’s because she’s producing her YouTube channels first video - her hair care routine 💤
Make sure to watch if you want Farrah Fawcett Charlie’s angels vibes 😂 circa 1970’s
5200D759-3B6B-41CF-AB27-9F1B895FB3A9.jpeg

• Haha