Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
It is odd! I’ve never really followed PTWM but apparently she does amazing things for women and it would have been very contradictory if she did keep that post up. Again, I do understand the frustration with trolls but a certain someone always cries wolf so wouldn’t find her very trustworthy
PTWM does NOT do amazing things for women. She might appear to, and that is her special skill. Her thread has a Wiki that I think you might find interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

chuckle_bros

I lived near her and followed her for years. I actually really liked her and supported her. She did a story yesterday about her husband- i know of her husband. I also was thinking about doing f&m with her so i googled her first name, f&m & uk basically just to see about her company that she said she had set up etc. and that it was legit. well all i needed to do was google those things to find her name, address, her husbands full name. Anyway so today she did a story about her husband basically being a secret and I messed her to say I didn’t realise it was a secret. I almost wanted to warn her because it was very easy to find his full name and where he worked and what position. But she went on a rant- called me a ‘tattler’ and blocked me before i had chance to warn her. I’d never heard of a tattler so i googled and found this! Thought id let you know how i got here 😅 so i guess i am now! Hiiii 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

21secondss

I know her, she’s the most vile person I’ve met. yes she abuses her insulin to be thin, her husband works in car sales and she doesn’t have any friends because she’s unhinged and lives in some weird fantasy world. I have so much tea, some real WTF stuff, but can’t share without outing myself. she’s nuts, you’re all spot on 👏🏻

Reactions: 10

ColdRally

I actually cannot believe this idiot has blown up on insta but I’m less surprised she is here
I know her personally and she is such a narcissist. Always has been. She’s been spoilt and pampered all her life
Doesn’t it say a lot she literally cannot keep a friend for more than a few months
Her parents have some money. Not loads. Her and Alex moved from Hertfordshire to Bedfordshire as they couldn’t afford the house prices where they wanted
He is known at work for being a bit of a leech with the younger girls
As stated by other people on here that know her. She is simply not a nice person and only cares about how she looks

• Heart
Reactions: 9

blade52

I used to work with this nutter. Can't actually explain how up her own arse she was. Was trying to marry her way up the motor trade hierarchy even back then, finally managed to bag herself a dealer principal. Have the cctv dances stopped? I randomly went onto her insta for the first time in forever and then headed here 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

hadenough12

Imagine sitting there playing the mental health card and willingly going out your way to upset people regularly. From my very own experience, she is a nasty, narcissistic a*hole. When she first started her insta, she used the bullying card to grow her account. It was later found out that she had worked with a social media strategist. This social media strategist bragged about how they got Andrea her followers. Don’t believe for a minute she is genuine. I’m getting so fed up of hearing about more and more people that she has upset. She just keeps getting away with it

• Wow
Reactions: 8

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
So she’s been given a blue for a bad back and boasting it gets her on rides quicker as you queue separately. Don’t think you should be riding rollercoasters at different theme parks every weekend if your back is that bad hun. What a cunt.

• Heart

Babyharry5

Andrea giving her top money saving tips yesterday - use the washing machine at night, even though she has hers on all day and the electric dryer ! Granted there’s no space in the garden for a washing line 😂

Utilise grandparents for childcare, but I’ll get myself a live in nanny

Buy reduced food and freeze it and meal plan, but I will continue to convenience shop at marks and Spencer every few days

Cut down on takeaways, but I’ll show you us getting a curry when I’ve just paid three ladies to deep clean my house

Less luxuries, but I’ll dance across the landing parading my look fantastic goodies twice a week

Only use one car, but I’ve got a new one on order, hubby has one and we have a 1/4 million pound Ferrari sat on its arse in the garage 99% of the time

Less nails hair waxing etc, but I had my boobs done, and will continue to get nails hair extensions, Botox filler

Buy Vinted depop but I will get a Zara box every week and show it off

And finally tries to sell you her perfume at north of £25 a bottle so she can continue sitting on her arse at your expense
Irony is completely lost on our Andrea 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Babyharry5

Just a reminder ladies that Andrea has a blue badge for her back issues - they seem to disappear when pissing about on bunk beds for the gram though 🧐
440934D5-3296-4A41-94A4-57F434D4D290.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

teaandtoast247

There's something not right with this women. She likes to portray a really sweet kind image but it's fake in reality she's not nice and I would even say spiteful.
She clearly doesn't like it when all the attention is not on her, and gets nasty.

Reactions: 7

eyeaoo

I’ve just watched her stories and I think at this point she must be doing it on purpose?🫠 Mentioning meal plans that are actually a make or break budgeting element of life for people on the bread line amongst driving around her brand new 22 plate car and going to get her eyelashes redone, whilst making sure she sat up enough for everyone to notice the LV belt?
Also, I cringe every time she compares her husband to Christian Grey know I’ve seen what he looks like, bloody hell, the comparison is a stretch and a half!

thebackseat

Honestly i dont think this thread blows up enough for her. She’s hilarious. Now thinks she looks like shakira 😂 no love

• Haha
Hands up if you’ve felt personally victimised by Regina George…. Ooooops, I mean Andrea 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ … I personally don’t agree with MLMs, I’ve done a fair bit of research into them, seen many friends fail with them and loose money, and looked further into Stacey doolies documentary about them, so I’d say I’m up to date with facts- plus I’m not stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️ I popped up an innocent post about how I didn’t like them, and how I actually enjoyed going to work myself, because I’d been hounded to join countless MLMs and I was fed up with it…. And she saw my post, sent me a really really shitty message, outed me on her stories- then blocked me completely before I had chance to open my mouth to explain why I wasn’t a fan. Like who does that? I wouldn’t dream of being so bloody nasty!
.. so I wasn’t surprised when I came across this thread…. And how she’s treated people the same.. or similar.

• Wow

Delores Smith

Why does she have childcare costs? She doesn’t do anything?
Haha oh yes as her children are never with k
I do think she should be careful - it only takes one to contact the council!

i think she will be exempt from road tax with a blue badge as well - what a joke
You're not exempt from r
Exactly what I thought !

i just don’t understand their thinking at all- I mean even men in more high profile jobs would see their kids more than him.
You aren’t saving the world Mr Grey, just selling bloody German cars ffs
Because the kids are accessories, and they want someone else to take care of them so they can have date day not even date night but date day! Complete self centred pigs. If they can leave a 3 year old behind so he doesn't spoil a trip to Disney for the older ones. What a piece of shite. Blue badge she's unbelievable - what a dirt bag!!

Babyharry5

She’s an absolute fibber living in a fantasy world !
I do know what her husband does and he’s not self made - think about how many cars of the same brand they get !
Bmw and a mini - not too hard to guess which garage he’s at
Prev had a Porsche , but since moved employer never had one since - because they don’t actually own any of them
The Ferrari I expect is owned by someone else and they’re looking after it for them
Ive seen pics of her in the car, but never seen her driving - a pic a few weeks back showed her sat in it whilst out, but not moving.

Obvs he driving it today -always shows off the Ferrari, the fake chanel bags and Rolex, pay a pile of money to park in london, yet goes to pizza express for lunch?
Nothing wrong with that, but when money coming out of their own pocket, it’s never much is it ?!
Unless it’s hair and nails and lashes 🤣

I’ve just unfollowed. There’s a war going on and people fleeing their homes and she’s harping on about how hard it is getting her nails done. Where is she from? I wonder what town she’s just called a shit hole to 20k people. The veil is slipping and she’s coming across as a nasty piece of work
She’s bedford way

blade52

So hubby is cake-o, she has a Ferrari in the garage, spends a mint on holidays, designer goods etc and lives in a barn worth close to a mil yet she's intent on claiming her 15 hours free child care?? Get in the bin love you're a waste of oxygen!