Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!
I think it's a bit of both, he's worked out that when he's fainted he's got his mother's undivided attention, now it's hard for a child to faint so I believe he obviously has had an episode, but that could be down to the fact all of them have a really tit diet, but he knows now if he complains it worries her and he has her full attention. So let's say we have a bad back like Mummy, he's got her attention again.
She also loves the attention it gets in her DMs by announcing she's once again worried about him.
She also absolutely loves the fact she can parade her private medical treatment out for the gram, makes her seem superior because she can afford to skip the long NHS ques the rest of us mere mortals are subjected too
Don't forget she goes to m&s and rest of us mortals go to B&M !

View attachment 1574018
Her going to M&S is the equivalent of us peasants going to B&M. duck right off Andrea!!!
Rude cow

So the youngest boys third birthday tomorrow and she’s packing him off to the childminder - Monica has obviously fucked off after a few weeks.
Why not spend his birthday with him just on his own ? After all he couldn’t take part in your weekend activities as too small - heartless - could’ve done something just with him
Do not understand this lady at all
Selfish self centred witch - at least she didn't take the oldest 3 to the zoo on the youngest birthday this year and leave him at the child minders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think if he’s at home she doesn’t mind so much doing the ‘mothering’ part - I use that mothering term very lightly - prob had nanny in tow as well
If she’s not got him, then she doesn’t want the kids either

Banging on again about the cost of living crisis. She does realise that with people spending less, the market for her shite perfume she doesn’t wear is going to shrink?!

Reactions: 3
Is she taking the absolute piss with her latest outfit story ?
Jumper ok, skirt ok but not together and tucked in,
and she needs to stop trying to pair everything with those brown bloody tights 🤢 that she can’t seem to get off her legs
The fact that she thinks she is a fashion icon in this get up is an absolute joke. 😂
09387571-5263-4968-A3F2-011131487FA8.jpeg

Reactions: 3
There's nothing I hate more than mothers who give their young children sparklers without wearing gloves.
Do better safeguarding your children Andrea.

How’s your back this morning?

Aw bless her she looks in agony doesn’t she 🙄
Hope that operation sorts her out , they can sew her mouth up at the same time and do us all a favour 😜

Did we see the peek into Christian greys Fragrance cupboard? 💤
She’s converted him to FM rather his Tom
Ford and Louis Vuitton, so much so that all the FM bottles were still full 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw bless her she looks in agony doesn’t she 🙄
Hope that operation sorts her out , they can sew her mouth up at the same time and do us all a favour 😜

Did we see the peek into Christian greys Fragrance cupboard? 💤
She’s converted him to FM rather his Tom
Ford and Louis Vuitton, so much so that all the FM bottles were still full 😂
Is that because he’s never there to use them ?? 🤔

• Haha
Another day, another story showing us all how much pain she is in 🙄
862EF7FB-F121-4CE0-A3BD-0B36ECB6A5CD.jpeg
0B1EAA86-0DAD-4357-82B6-451268F0C6C0.jpeg
19899004-854B-4E28-B13E-07BF882F536F.jpeg

Also the last shot shows where that half stone went 😂
Don’t get me wrong she hasn’t got a bad figure at all but def looks bigger in the stories than her mirror pics

What are the latest stories about??? Erm….. the part where she says ‘she never slagged anyone off, or trolled anyone, or been nasty about anyone…., erm? Are we seeing the same instagram, because she’s named and shamed a cleaning company and a nanny very publicly!… not to mention other companies and other accounts- the one where she publicly read through legal docs about another instagram account…. AND I have personal experience of being slagged off many moons ago…. People in glass houses….

• Haha
Reactions: 5