Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems keen to be noticed and get her 15 seconds of insta fame. Cleverly roped people into watching her by promises of shout outs to gain them extra followers like a follow loop (which in turn gained her more followers). She doesn't seem to provide any entertainment or have a niche, just another desperado. She posts a million stories a day as well, what are her children doing while she's busy trying to be an insta z-lister?

Reactions: 5
I found her after someone else asked what had happened when another Instagram account accused her of trolling. I still don’t know what it was all about.

I quite like her to be honest. Better than some of the accounts on Instagram. But her filming her tiktoks on her security cameras makes me wonder if lockdown is getting to her.

Reactions: 1
Why do they get shut? My guess in the past has been because she’s not monetising her account, but I could be wrong. If this thread isn’t allowed and does get shut, can admin let us know why so people don’t keep starting threads that aren’t allowed in future?

Reactions: 2
I don't get all the hype around her? I haven't watched her in months.. wally got boring.. she is quite dull in my opinion it was fun at first.. now it's like ugh 🥱🥱🥱 didnt she do a really cringe arse licking video for Rebecca Lamb the other week aswell! Shes like abit of tit on a blanket to everyone who has a largeish following trying to leach of others.

Reactions: 4
She’s unhinged
Imagine stalking your neighbours to the point she does
Always has her head out of the window
Just let them have a private life
I’d be worried living next door to someone that crazy
Those poor boys don’t seem to get much interaction from their mother and heaven knows where the father is

Reactions: 3
She’s unhinged
Imagine stalking your neighbours to the point she does
Always has her head out of the window
Just let them have a private life
I’d be worried living next door to someone that crazy
Those poor boys don’t seem to get much interaction from their mother and heaven knows where the father is
Completely agree with this, I don’t think she’s remotely funny and thank duck I’m not her neighbour 🤣

Her grid posts are really nothing special pretty basic in fact, She really doesn't haven't a very good dress sense either imo, she's just really full on!! Could only handle her in small doses! Also the voice!! So dull and monotone 😱😱

I've had one of those hair pieces and they are such bad quality! They knot so easily and they are shiny where it's synthetic hair! I binned!!
I love the way she preaches to be down to earth whilst sat in her walk in wardrobe or laundry room ffs

• Haha
All I seem to see her do is film herself on her security cameras, or do the washing. Though she seemed to take 2 of the boys a walk yesterday.

I’m so glad I’m not a neighbour
Imagine sitting in your garden and a drone flying over filming you for thousands to see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If she was my neighbour I'd move, she'd drive me mad.

On a side note, her content is tit. Waving to a drone begging for z listers to follow her? Exciting stuff...

I've had one of those hair pieces and they are such bad quality! They knot so easily and they are shiny where it's synthetic hair! I binned!!
I wasn't actually even talking about her hair piece that's the funniest thing that's my thoughts on the hair piece in general. I didnt like it? duck me she is very sensitive!!

Reactions: 1