Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her head it’s a fruit and not the stuff she buys from M&S with carbs where she adjusts her insulin.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She chats so much tit it’s unreal. So braggy about everything and the lies- oh my god. Look at me in M&S buying convenience food everyday because I can. Look at me ordering pointless tit from look fantastic twice a week because I can. Look at me and my neighbours with our flash cars in matching colours. Who actually cares? It doesn’t impress anybody.

She has four children she never wants to look after, doesn’t work, doesn’t cook, doesn’t clean. What does she actually do? She comes across as very unhappy and constantly trying to fill a void with buying stuff. I have also noticed she never posts about any bargains she’s had. I follow a few accounts who have multi million pound houses in gated communities and even they share bargains and when asked, won’t tell their followers what they drive.

She puts her whole life online and then makes a point of saying there’s people who watch her that don’t have her best interests at heart? Well obviously, people are nosy and will look if it’s there. These influencers need to realise this.

Don’t get me started on her back issues. Chronic pain is life changing and she makes a mockery out of people who genuinely suffer. She does all the food shopping alone and changes two sets of bunk beds, compete with gymnast poses. I had to buy a double bed for my son as his cabin bed was too much for me to change on a weekly basis. I also can’t do food shopping alone anymore, as much as I’d love to I just can’t lift and carry everything without wincing, and I’d say I’m a fair few years younger than her.

Reactions: 5
She chats so much tit it’s unreal. So braggy about everything and the lies- oh my god. Look at me in M&S buying convenience food everyday because I can. Look at me ordering pointless tit from look fantastic twice a week because I can. Look at me and my neighbours with our flash cars in matching colours. Who actually cares? It doesn’t impress anybody.

She has four children she never wants to look after, doesn’t work, doesn’t cook, doesn’t clean. What does she actually do? She comes across as very unhappy and constantly trying to fill a void with buying stuff. I have also noticed she never posts about any bargains she’s had. I follow a few accounts who have multi million pound houses in gated communities and even they share bargains and when asked, won’t tell their followers what they drive.

She puts her whole life online and then makes a point of saying there’s people who watch her that don’t have her best interests at heart? Well obviously, people are nosy and will look if it’s there. These influencers need to realise this.

Don’t get me started on her back issues. Chronic pain is life changing and she makes a mockery out of people who genuinely suffer. She does all the food shopping alone and changes two sets of bunk beds, compete with gymnast poses. I had to buy a double bed for my son as his cabin bed was too much for me to change on a weekly basis. I also can’t do food shopping alone anymore, as much as I’d love to I just can’t lift and carry everything without wincing, and I’d say I’m a fair few years younger than her.
All she does is washing 🤣

She hasn’t a clue about chronic pain, my Mum has back issues and degeneration and she’s in agony most of the time. She recently got injections which have helped a lot meaning she isn’t having to take tramadol as much. I won’t let her change the bedding as it takes too much out of her. All Andrea wants is attention and she’ll go to any lengths to get it

• Heart
Wittering on about how her eldest is displaying some issues and he's now complaining of a lower back. She's now in full anxiety mode thinking things once again wanting him to have a MRI of his whole body. Perhaps he's picking up on your health anxiety Andrea because all you ever do is complain about it. Kids pick up on these things.

Reactions: 6
Wittering on about how her eldest is displaying some issues and he's now complaining of a lower back. She's now in full anxiety mode thinking things once again wanting him to have a MRI of his whole body. Perhaps he's picking up on your health anxiety Andrea because all you ever do is complain about it. Kids pick up on these things.
I don’t think it’s fair to be publicly telling everyone about his anxiety either - but that’s my opinion

After all the moaning about those poor kids she’s smiling again as soon as they’ve all buggered off to school.
Maybe spend a little bit more time with your kids ? Talk to them, rather than just give them convenience food, park them in front of a tv or games machine and then send them to bed .
Kids don’t bring themselves up Andrea
Personally I’d use the thousands she reckons she earns off FM and book an MRI privately to put my mind at rest if you’re so stressed about it
Maybe he is ill, or maybe the poor lad is just crying out for attention ? 🤷‍♀️
Or he isn’t ill and she’s loving the attention and content it gives her

I don’t think it’s fair to be publicly telling everyone about his anxiety either - but that’s my opinion

After all the moaning about those poor kids she’s smiling again as soon as they’ve all buggered off to school.
Maybe spend a little bit more time with your kids ? Talk to them, rather than just give them convenience food, park them in front of a tv or games machine and then send them to bed .
Kids don’t bring themselves up Andrea
Personally I’d use the thousands she reckons she earns off FM and book an MRI privately to put my money at test if you’re so stressed about it
Maybe he is ill, or maybe the poor lad is just crying out for attention ? 🤷‍♀️
Or he isn’t ill and she’s loving the attention and content it gives her
Exactly!
I think it's a bit of both, he's worked out that when he's fainted he's got his mother's undivided attention, now it's hard for a child to faint so I believe he obviously has had an episode, but that could be down to the fact all of them have a really tit diet, but he knows now if he complains it worries her and he has her full attention. So let's say we have a bad back like Mummy, he's got her attention again.
She also loves the attention it gets in her DMs by announcing she's once again worried about him.
She also absolutely loves the fact she can parade her private medical treatment out for the gram, makes her seem superior because she can afford to skip the long NHS ques the rest of us mere mortals are subjected too

Reactions: 2
Exactly!
I think it's a bit of both, he's worked out that when he's fainted he's got his mother's undivided attention, now it's hard for a child to faint so I believe he obviously has had an episode, but that could be down to the fact all of them have a really tit diet, but he knows now if he complains it worries her and he has her full attention. So let's say we have a bad back like Mummy, he's got her attention again.
She also loves the attention it gets in her DMs by announcing she's once again worried about him.
She also absolutely loves the fact she can parade her private medical treatment out for the gram, makes her seem superior because she can afford to skip the long NHS ques the rest of us mere mortals are subjected too
Agree he seems to be mirroring her behaviour - the fainting issue is probably psychosomatic- being poorly gets him what he wants .
I wish she would spend at least half an hour cooking them a proper dinner when she has all day to herself.
Doesn’t cook doesn’t clean ( apart from
Washing ) and doesn’t parent
She’s more upset that her kids are ‘poorly’ because she has to stop and think about someone else and can’t gallivant around doing sweet FA - not sure why the hell they had four kids 🤦‍♀️
Also find it hard to believe she resigned her two FM places to Dubai
Last week she said she was running up and down the stairs and changing the bunk beds but in her next breath she’s struggling with her back 🙄

A little synopsis of our Andrea’s week 😂

Started off well with her usual bragging, laundry and FM shilling
Reckon she’s saturated her followers now with the ‘joining the team’, as she’s flogging it herself more than ever.

Resigned her two Dubai places, which we know now was probably because hubby put his foot down as he was working (playing away) in Germany with work - although I wonder why as apparently she earns in excess of five figures a week ( so 10k plus) so surely she’s the bigger earner? 😂

The prospect of parenting her four children became too much for our Andrea on Friday afternoon, so she took herself off to bed with a migraine and called in anyone who would get her boys and look after them for her.
This obviously is a good example to show the boys that when things get too much, just feign illness and get someone else to do it for you - thus learning that illness absolves you of any responsibility.
Saturday she got her parents in and recovered miraculously just before the Sunday when the useless sperm donor turned up.
Normal service was resumed Sunday with a trip out to some kids play centre and a Percy pig sugar fest and take away pizza - what happened to the carb free? god forbid Andrea would do anything other than a takeaway or a microwave reheat for those boys .
Can’t wait to see how many loads she does this week, how many FM offers there are, or how many times she goes to Marks and Sparks
The only woman I know who does more loads of washing in a day than has had friends in a lifetime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A little synopsis of our Andrea’s week 😂

Started off well with her usual bragging, laundry and FM shilling
Reckon she’s saturated her followers now with the ‘joining the team’, as she’s flogging it herself more than ever.

Resigned her two Dubai places, which we know now was probably because hubby put his foot down as he was working (playing away) in Germany with work - although I wonder why as apparently she earns in excess of five figures a week ( so 10k plus) so surely she’s the bigger earner? 😂

The prospect of parenting her four children became too much for our Andrea on Friday afternoon, so she took herself off to bed with a migraine and called in anyone who would get her boys and look after them for her.
This obviously is a good example to show the boys that when things get too much, just feign illness and get someone else to do it for you - thus learning that illness absolves you of any responsibility.
Saturday she got her parents in and recovered miraculously just before the Sunday when the useless sperm donor turned up.
Normal service was resumed Sunday with a trip out to some kids play centre and a Percy pig sugar fest and take away pizza - what happened to the carb free? god forbid Andrea would do anything other than a takeaway or a microwave reheat for those boys .
Can’t wait to see how many loads she does this week, how many FM offers there are, or how many times she goes to Marks and Sparks
The only woman I know who does more loads of washing in a day than has had friends in a lifetime 😂
5 figure wages coming in?? Someone’s telling lies to either the tax man or her followers coz that tax bill says £250 due

Reactions: 5
5 figure wages coming in?? Someone’s telling lies to either the tax man or her followers coz that tax bill says £250 due

I actually meant £10k+ a month 🤦‍♀️ That’s what she’s said herself in previous stories
I’m guessing that the £250 is prob for NI contributions 🤷‍♀️ But her accounts are due soon so we will all get to see eh ? 😂

Reactions: 1
The way she spends money though it wouldn’t surprise me if they are earning 10k a month. New cars are usually the second biggest outgoing after mortgage/rent so if he gets the cars for a heavy discounted price or borrows them that’s a lot of money saved. The barn whether rented or mortgaged would be at least 2k, I’m sure she said her energy bill was going up to £600 a month- not surprised with no carpets or curtains. The nanny is god knows how much, 3/4 cleaners once a week, takeaways several times a week for 6 people, she goes food shopping at least twice weekly in Tesco. The hair, nails and other beauty treatments. The elemis stuff from lookfantastic- I bet she spends £50-£100 a week on that. The Disneyland and centerparcs trips I imagine are close to 10k a time. The boys are always in next clothes which aren’t cheap when you times them by 4. The constant days out and meals out. I’m sure she mentioned someone was decorating the whole barn soon too. They clearly have disposable cash, it’s all new money though. I bet those boys don’t have a savings account each and nor does she.

What doesn’t add up to me is the Patek Phillipe watches and the Ferrari, they must have very good credit :ROFLMAO:

The way she spends money though it wouldn’t surprise me if they are earning 10k a month. New cars are usually the second biggest outgoing after mortgage/rent so if he gets the cars for a heavy discounted price or borrows them that’s a lot of money saved. The barn whether rented or mortgaged would be at least 2k, I’m sure she said her energy bill was going up to £600 a month- not surprised with no carpets or curtains. The nanny is god knows how much, 3/4 cleaners once a week, takeaways several times a week for 6 people, she goes food shopping at least twice weekly in Tesco. The hair, nails and other beauty treatments. The elemis stuff from lookfantastic- I bet she spends £50-£100 a week on that. The Disneyland and centerparcs trips I imagine are close to 10k a time. The boys are always in next clothes which aren’t cheap when you times them by 4. The constant days out and meals out. I’m sure she mentioned someone was decorating the whole barn soon too. They clearly have disposable cash, it’s all new money though. I bet those boys don’t have a savings account each and nor does she.

What doesn’t add up to me is the Patek Phillipe watches and the Ferrari, they must have very good credit :ROFLMAO:

I reckon with his job at least one of those cars will be free - the Ferrari hasn’t been mentioned and removed from her bio and not seen for ages, and what happened to the mini she ordered?

She offers a discount code with look fantastic that gives her commission so that prob pays for most of her stuff.

They def have lots of disposable, but you’re right in that I very much doubt they have much in the way of savings and prob high credit card bills -
Easy come, easy go eh ? 😂

Surprised she didn’t show off what was in the Louis Vuitton box for her birthday ? She loves a good brag
Prob an old box 😂

Edit: so it was a pair of sunglasses - def looked like a big box to me, not a bag - fab purchase for the middle of October when they never go on holiday in the sun

• Haha
She looks really odd in her latest reel. Has anyone seen that new Smile movie.... kinda like that!

• Haha
She looks really odd in her latest reel. Has anyone seen that new Smile movie.... kinda like that!

I think that was the intention. But it’s a bit odd portraying herself as some unpaid downtrodden housewife. When in actual fact she’s a badass businesswoman earning thousands a month. Isn’t she? I’m only going by what she’s said...