Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Instagram need to go on the back burner for a woman who only goes to get her hair and nails done and goes food shopping?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does her neighbour do her nails at her salon? I’m not local but when she goes on about visiting a rough area to get them done and worries for her life when she’s there, if I was that neighbour I’d be raging at her for saying I worked in a rough area. Or is it a Chinese nail place? If so why does the neighbour not do them. I’ve seen that neighbour on Perri Sians stories as she does her nails.

Reactions: 1
Does her neighbour do her nails at her salon? I’m not local but when she goes on about visiting a rough area to get them done and worries for her life when she’s there, if I was that neighbour I’d be raging at her for saying I worked in a rough area. Or is it a Chinese nail place? If so why does the neighbour not do them. I’ve seen that neighbour on Perri Sians stories as she does her nails.
I def think it’s one of the local chinese nail places in town - Andrea’s not the type to keep an appointment as she’s so ‘busy’ with her ‘business’ that she just wanders into the chinese place as and when .
One thing I did notice the other day was her look fantastic code had ‘aff link’ written on the story
I def remember her sharing this in December saying she doesn’t earn any money from it
Didn’t say she didn’t earn credit though did she ?
crafty cow 🐄

So come on gang? Who’s subscribing??? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’ve heard on the grapevine she’s got a YT channel…. I certainly will NOT be!

• Haha
So come on gang? Who’s subscribing??? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’ve heard on the grapevine she’s got a YT channel…. I certainly will NOT be!
Well I won’t be ! She bores the tit out of me on Instagram 😂
Why do these people think that we are interested in how she does her hair ?

That tik tok this morning is an embarrassment- you’re not 20 anymore love

Reactions: 4
I thought she went to somewhere that the owner is on the apprentice
No she's pissed her off too lol

I saw on daily mail on line (yes sorry) that one of the contestants on the next apprentice is the owner of the salon that Andrea uses. Let’s hope there is footage of her saying what a pain in the arse the majority of her clients are
Hahaha yep she was, but she manage to piss of this person. So she's not going to tag on to Rochelle's coat tails.

Me too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No she's pissed her off too lol

Hahaha yep she was, but she manage to piss of this person. So she's not going to tag on to Rochelle's coat tails.

Me too
What happened here then ? 😂😂
What did I miss ?
Doesn’t surprise me that someone else has seen through her

Had a look at the YT video yesterday - banging on about how great her skin is at the moment 🙄
All to get people to buy the products off look fantastic, using her code and making her money
If your skin is that good andrea why have you used an obvious filter when you’ve got no make up on ?
These pics from both same video
Completely different shape face 😂
D7F403CC-0640-40A6-9747-F1E1F17C1875.jpeg

She also just had a spenny hydra facial! Probably a lot to do with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still laughing at her latest YT short- where she’s showing the smoothie bowl she makes for herself for breakfast every morning 😂
Is she for real ? She makes absolutely nothing from scratch EVER
And if you really do make that for yourself, then why do you give the boys convenience goods morning noon and night you lazy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What on earth did she do to her hair at the weekend ?? It looked terrible in all her pics totally flat at the top then heading out in right angles with bumps

• Haha
Gotta make a big fuss about how someone checked her reg number and told her she hadn’t taxed it 🙄😬
The fact that she kept the message about it from last May as well is just as weird as the woman checking the reg 😂

also this debacle at the soft play - whilst I don’t think her son did tell the other one to f*ck off , she’s very naive to think that a nine year old doesn’t know that word