Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to Portugal was a break
Your spa trip with hubby was a break
When they are all in holiday club or with the child minder ( even on his birthday )that’s a break
When they’re with your neighbour that’s a break
When they’re with your nanny that’s a break

You couldn’t possibly get any more free time for a mother of four!

When you bring life into the world you aren’t number one anymore, your children are - not sure you even realise just how selfish you come across

E32D09C5-796B-4E7D-90F5-1BE5C89FFD17.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Wtf!!!! Seriously she’s not like the rest of us yet she’s flogging knock off perfume like a market trader to anyone who will listen, including cabbies!!

Hope she lost a load of followers for that. Arse

‘You absolutely must buy’
Not everyone is in a position to you silly cow. Her version of saving money soon stopped didn’t it 🙄
Oh and I have 8 tradesmen in the house 🙄 after the four cleaners yesterday - we’ve got so much money that I sit on my arse whilst they clean around me

Not enough money to keep the Ferrari though eh ? 😜

Why have tradesmen in the day after you’ve had the house cleaned ?

Even lying or thick as 💩 - probably both 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh and I have 8 tradesmen in the house 🙄 after the four cleaners yesterday - we’ve got so much money that I sit on my arse whilst they clean around me

Not enough money to keep the Ferrari though eh ? 😜

Why have tradesmen in the day after you’ve had the house cleaned ?

Even lying or thick as 💩 - probably both 😂
Just came here to say the same lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She didn’t have ivf because she wanted children. She had it so she could trap Alex and live her perfect narcissistic life
Which seems to have worked. But oh wait… where are you friends?

Reactions: 2
She didn’t have ivf because she wanted children. She had it so she could trap Alex and live her perfect narcissistic life
Which seems to have worked. But oh wait… where are you friends?
Where’s her husband? Where’s her children? She leads a bloody lonely life 🤡

Reactions: 2
says she can’t pick up anything from the floor then does a video sat on the floor folding washing

• Haha
Moaning and complaining today about things that people have going on on their lives every single day.
Trying to get people to feel sorry for her when the real issue is she has to do something for others rather than piss about dancing on Instagram, getting some beauty treatment, or shopping at M&S

welcome to the real world Andrea, you really won’t like it 😂

If you were so worried about your child’s weight loss fainting etc, you’d make a point of staying on the call.

What they gonna create a whole new class for her child? If they are full they are full, dim witch. One of mine missed a year of school due to no local school having a space. tit happens love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5